Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

always86

Mar 19, 2020
Is there a trick to being able to get all 3 items ordered on day 8 (for delivery before Eric goes shopping)? Best i've managed is to scrape over 400? By wiating to the last moment to withdraw funds. So £200 shy.

Best I can think is to not get the cosmetics? That would boost an extra £100 and perhaps spend this on advertising (presumably I could then buy them laster).

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
Is there a trick to being able to get all 3 items ordered on day 8 (for delivery before Eric goes shopping)? Best i've managed is to scrape over 400? By wiating to the last moment to withdraw funds. So £200 shy.

Best I can think is to not get the cosmetics? That would boost an extra £100 and perhaps spend this on advertising (presumably I could then buy them laster).
3 items? I thought it was only swimsuit for Lisa and party dress for Alice. I followed #16 of the guide to the letter and I earned a little more than 400 and got the 2 items before shopping. There was a part in the guide that you don't spend the money mom gives you near the weekend to help you reach the 400 mark.

Reactions: a1fox3

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017

The bathrobe can wait only the swimsuit and the dress is needed before Eric gets them.
The bathrobe will give you plus for relationship with Lisa but not needed before you get the other 2.

always86

Mar 19, 2020
Got it, thanks

Also while I think about it, the guide isn't to clear, does spying in the living room imapct the revenue from the camera?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Got it, thanks

Also while I think about it, the guide isn't to clear, does spying in the living room imapct the revenue from the camera?
Spying on Eric and Ann yes it does the more in the room the higher the payout, just like the pool get Max out there when any of the girls are there when you have a camera there. Sending Lisa there also works.
You might want to check out my guide for camera placement and add buying:
"6. Best camera placement and web add buying for max money, in my opinion."
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-walkthrough-faq-thread.2613/#post-184183

Reactions: always86

always86

Mar 19, 2020
Hello again, hope i've attached the correct save. It should be at 15:00 on the 17th day before (hopefully) the drunk BJ from Alice. I have Her at 'Trust' and 'Good' and she is 'Awesome'. At 20:00 I knock and give her ths chocs, have tried both options here. Then wait till 3am. Go to the bathroom, I can't work out where the 'persuade' test is.

Some possible issues. I have been using cheats, though i've removed the mod file now. (everything else still seems to be working). Thanks for any help. I've got a decent number of auto save in reserve so if it is fixable that would be a great help.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hello again, hope i've attached the correct save. It should be at 15:00 on the 17th day before (hopefully) the drunk BJ from Alice. I have Her at 'Trust' and 'Good' and she is 'Awesome'. At 20:00 I knock and give her ths chocs, have tried both options here. Then wait till 3am. Go to the bathroom, I can't work out where the 'persuade' test is.

Some possible issues. I have been using cheats, though i've removed the mod file now. (everything else still seems to be working). Thanks for any help. I've got a decent number of auto save in reserve so if it is fixable that would be a great help.
Way to early for the BJ scene, it will not happen until after Kira shows up and they start going to the bar together.
This scene only shows a different color of robe that Alice wears before Kira shows up and gives her a new one that you will never hear about.

always86

Mar 19, 2020
Way to early for the BJ scene, it will not happen until after Kira shows up and they start going to the bar together.
This scene only shows a different color of robe that Alice wears before Kira shows up and gives her a new one that you will never hear about.
Thank you for your rapid responses. I was working on the basis of the PDF guide for Party Girl. Possible that this was changed in a later build?

”Room. Choose “I have a present for you ” - give Alice the chocolate. Now after she comes back at 03:00 am go to the bathroom and knock (Persuade)- BJ. Requires Max’s Authority “Trust”. 5. Everything worked out fine. And quite … unexpectedly. Can’t tell anyone about this. I guess Alice lost her inhibitors and got herself drunk in a nightclub. Let’s hope she won’t remember anything, or I’m a goner… Note that if Max do not give candy to Alice before aunt Kira arrives, step 4 is the last one.”

am I miss reading this?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Thank you for your rapid responses. I was working on the basis of the PDF guide for Party Girl. Possible that this was changed in a later build?

”Room. Choose “I have a present for you ” - give Alice the chocolate. Now after she comes back at 03:00 am go to the bathroom and knock (Persuade)- BJ. Requires Max’s Authority “Trust”. 5. Everything worked out fine. And quite … unexpectedly. Can’t tell anyone about this. I guess Alice lost her inhibitors and got herself drunk in a nightclub. Let’s hope she won’t remember anything, or I’m a goner… Note that if Max do not give candy to Alice before aunt Kira arrives, step 4 is the last one.”

am I miss reading this?
That is the way it is after Kira shows up and starts living with them.
The first time you get to do it (not the BJ) is just before Kira shows up and you get to see Alice in a different robe than the rest of the game and that is all you get the first time before Kira shows up.
After Kira shows up is when you can start trying for the BJ scene.

""""Updated"""

Last edited:

always86

Mar 19, 2020
Hi all, another question, how do you get Lisa to come the cam show After the first time? I’ve tried a couple of different things and nothing seems to work.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hi all, another question, how do you get Lisa to come the cam show After the first time? I’ve tried a couple of different things and nothing seems to work.
Just wait till Alice blackmails Lisa and Max for sex.

Sometimes other quest must be worked on before all the triggers will go off.

always86

Mar 19, 2020
Just wait till Alice blackmails Lisa and Max for sex.

Sometimes other quest must be worked on before all the triggers will go off.
Thanks for the response.

problem is I’m at the point of wanting to trigger romance With Lisa. I presume this will stop it. Is the best bet not to do anything with Alice and do stuff constantly with Lisa?

a bit more information on where I am;

Eric Gone
Kira and Ann about to have sex
Lisa Handcuffs

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Thanks for the response.

problem is I’m at the point of wanting to trigger romance With Lisa. I presume this will stop it. Is the best bet not to do anything with Alice and do stuff constantly with Lisa?

a bit more information on where I am;

Eric Gone
Kira and Ann about to have sex
Lisa Handcuffs
You are past the romance part for Lisa and it does not matter, you must work on all open quest and some quest that are done for triggers to go off in all quest.

Starting in v.1 DS put in triggers in all quest for all quests and you must hit the triggers so other quests will advance.

always86

Mar 19, 2020
Thanks for the advice, sometimes it’s hard to tell if things not happening is story related or because I need to do things in a certain or order.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Thanks for the advice, sometimes it’s hard to tell if things not happening is story related or because I need to do things in a certain or order.
No certain order, you can do them in any order but they must be done for triggers to go off.

THE PHANTOM

Mar 20, 2020
Hi all, after get rid of eric and start pay money to mom...
i get option: I know what I want.... then i can ask her to get her room

what happened if i ask for the room

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hi all, after get rid of eric and start pay money to mom...
i get option: I know what I want.... then i can ask her to get her room

what happened if i ask for the room
It was never completed and you only get to ask once but she will refuse.

Reactions: THE PHANTOM

ligma_master_69

Oct 16, 2019
Hi, I've been playing the game for quite a while now and I can't get the New Job opportunity. I've talked to mom after getting rid of Eric but I never get to continue at breakfast, where is supposed to say that she is worried about Eric and all. Any help please?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote