Respected User
Aug 8, 2017

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Is 0.13.0.007 is the final version?
Yes it is the dev gave up on it and no more will be made, there are fan made version but I will wait till they get at least to what this one has in it before trying them out.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Please stop double posting only one is needed.
How to trigger classmate opportunity
Please reply
You mean "Schoolmate" that is when you choose your girlfriend.
Just remember "Olivia" as your GF is way less sex in the game. Sex = 1 time a week.

Only Lisa as your GF do you get sex with "Mom". Sex = every day many times.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
But mentor opportunity is over and said further progress will depend on your choice in the classmate opportunity
Have you seen the "Abandon" tag?

This game will never be finish because the dev hated that it got pirated and was uploaded here.
Now he tries to hide his new game behind paywall but his new game has also been pirated here.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Guys i really need help, i am not getting the option to get mom to agree and begin the "punish sisters AFTER dinner" bit to start the whole submissive lisa thing, And the only option Aunt Kira shows is "Do you have any plans for tonight?" and i am stuck here, the game is in a loop now.

Any help?, If someone can get me a save file right at that moment i would very much appreciate it! Thanks!
You must stop paying for private punishment and pay 500 each Monday morning to help the family for mom to see Max as and adult.

If you are running mods then this may not help you.

We only help with the vanilla game in this thread.

If you are playing the vanilla game then upload your save game here and I will take a look at it.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Wow great!! tho i am running only 1 mod, the one that was on the main page ( ), i hope it will still be possible to fix, HELP A BRO IN QUARANTINE!!

No seriously thanks a lot for even trying whether it works or not i really appreciate it!
When v.10 came out dev tied all quest with triggers for all other quest.
You must work on Blog, Spider quest and just keep playing it can take anywhere from 40 - 200 more days of play to unlock more.

Like I said in the other post you must pay mom 500 every Monday morning for mom to see Max as an adult and you still have not paid and it is Saturday already. BigBrother 2020-04-04 10-14-20-34.jpg

Keep checking with all of the girls everyday while they are alone for new convo's.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
please help me I'm v0.19 olivia path
I cant go to olivia's house
Sorry we only help with the vanilla game here, the vanilla game only goes up to v.13.

When using a mod go to the mod page and ask for help.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote