Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
No.... I am in the other path
Then no you can not have mom with sex then.

All content ended in v.10 for the Olivia girlfriend path.

All content in v.11, v.12 and v.13 that include sex with the mom is only on the 2 Lisa girlfriend paths.

THE PHANTOM

Mar 20, 2020
i have a problem .. after i get date with lisa max wake up to find lisa in his bed

(you're a heavy sleeper,max. i expected you to wake up earlier.)
with one option ((what's going on?)

but nothing happen when i click on it
the game stuck

if i go to the date or not same problem...i loaded from last save and did not work

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
i have a problem .. after i get date with lisa max wake up to find lisa in his bed

(you're a heavy sleeper,max. i expected you to wake up earlier.)
with one option ((what's going on?)

but nothing happen when i click on it
the game stuck

if i go to the date or not same problem...i loaded from last save and did not work
Are you using a mod?
This only breaks if a mod is being used.

If no mod then your game is fucked up and you need to re-download the original version of the game that is v.13

Bommer006

Feb 25, 2020
Im stucked at "New Job" when i Visit Mom and Kira at Night i only seet the Mom and nothing happens. I cant do nothing.
Eveything else is almost finish.
Here im stucked "2. Everything is going great! Kira has managed to seduce Mom. I think they both loved it. Now they have to just do the same thing in front of me! They won't have to ask twice to watch … Kira said I should go to them Thursday night "

and the other Problem is i stucked at "Mentor" "36. I can now invite aunt Kira for … special lessons. Obviously, she only does this to fuck and doesn’t really cares about education much. And I’ll get to fuck Lisa too! My dream has come true! "
I readed the Walktrough but its not happening

Reactions: gaucher

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Im stucked at "New Job" when i Visit Mom and Kira at Night i only seet the Mom and nothing happens. I cant do nothing.
Eveything else is almost finish.
Here im stucked "2. Everything is going great! Kira has managed to seduce Mom. I think they both loved it. Now they have to just do the same thing in front of me! They won't have to ask twice to watch … Kira said I should go to them Thursday night "

and the other Problem is i stucked at "Mentor" "36. I can now invite aunt Kira for … special lessons. Obviously, she only does this to fuck and doesn’t really cares about education much. And I’ll get to fuck Lisa too! My dream has come true! "
I readed the Walktrough but its not happening
You must progress with the spider and blog quest to move both forward.

philipr8283

Sep 21, 2019
Hello guys, i would like to ask you guys a help, i want the latest version of Big Brother ( I want Max and Ann Sex route), please help me provide me a MEGASync link and full walkthrough... i tried many times this game with some MODEs... no Ann Max sex scens, please help me provide me the MEGASync link with latest game link with full walkthrough... thank you all.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I downloaded v0.13
Big Brother [v0.13.0.007] [Dark Silver]
but i need a full walkthrough for this, i want "max to sex with Ann ", guys please help me here... i need a full walkthrough...
There is no full walkthrough for this game.
Everything we have is listed in the OP and my mini walkthrough for a lot of the quests are on the 2nd post of this thread.

This will get you started with the game and you must keep doing it until you get Max's camera's up and running and can support him with them, then stop asking money from mom.
((Day 1-10 will get you to 400 that you need for the clothes for the girls before Eric does.))
(Remember at the bottom is the 3 routes for Max's girlfriend and you must choose Lisa as his GF to get sex with mom.)

Post OP: https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-walkthrough-faq-thread.2613/#post-50845
Post #2: https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-walkthrough-faq-thread.2613/#post-184183

Remember get Lisa spanked right after you offer her homework help for free or you will run into the only bug in the game.

Reactions: philipr8283

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Mom wouldn't talk about that she's worried about eric while breakfast. What should I do...
Work on all other open quest and some quest that are done and just keep playing.

ADD: Before you go on who did you choose as Max's girlfriend?

nonnooni1010

Feb 27, 2018
Work on all other open quest and some quest that are done and just keep playing.

ADD: Before you go on who did you choose as Max's girlfriend?
Actually I chose Lisa as Max's girlfriend but I'm already having anal lessons and Mom would never mention Eric...

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Actually I chose Lisa as Max's girlfriend but I'm already having anal lessons and Mom would never mention Eric...
You must work on the spider and blog quest for Alice to.

Its good you have Lisa as Max's GF because all content ended for the Olivia GF path in v.10 and all the new content in v.11, v.12 and v.13 is only for Lisa.

philipr8283

Sep 21, 2019
Here there will be walkthroughs or link to walkthroughs. You will also ask any question on how to get X or Y scenes on here instead of the discussion. This is so we can separate these things and thus make it easier for people to get more info.

As per your info, i would like to know how to get Ann for Max???? please provide me all the walkthrough or helps from your end, thank you.​

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote