mgomez0077

Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Loved the cam scene with becky and the look on jess's face when she came out from under the desk:LOL::ROFLMAO:
Thanks! :devilish::love::LOL:

so many fetishes but is there a impregnation/preggo tag coming up or planned?
No.

I keep getting cassie send you a message but I haven't bought the phone because I don't have enough money, also I can't access to console. How can I see the message??
You shouldn't have got the message if you didn't have the mobile, I'll have to check this in the game code.

To see the messages you have to select the mobile in the inventory and go to your room.

If you can't buy the mobile you have 3 options:
- If the amount isn't much, help the waitress at midnight, she'll give you $5 each time.
- Send me the file saved by PM and I will return it to you with the money.
- If you have access to the console (only in the compressed version), write: tonymoney = 150

any good cheat mode for this game tho?
cuz im not bothering my self for try hard just wanna enjoy back days over and over and have max stats xD
It's not really necessary, it's an easy game, and it's not recommended to modify the girls' stats, but if you need to get more tenant points or money, write this in the console:

tonyinquilino = 500
tonymoney = 500

Here's my compressed version of Big City's Pleasures v0.2.1b.
Original size are 1.59GB for PC, 1.57GB for Mac, and 1.59GB for Android.
This is a Market build, which means it works for Windows, Mac and Linux.

These builds are unofficial. Do NOT report issues with the compressed releases to the developer.
Game was compressed with Cruncher. If you experience any issues, try the solutions in the spoiler below:
When Images won't load or show up, download, then install the right codec for your os.
MacOS:
Windows:

When movies won't load or show up, download the webm "DirectShow Filters".
DirectShow Filters:

DOWNLOAD:
Market* (620MB):
- - - -
*Market is a version for Windows, Mac and Linux. One download for all Operative Systems!

I'm having some issues getting my compressed Android port to run on my phone.
I'll try a few more things before I give up, but I need some sleep soon.

If you like this game, consider supporting the developer on . Even $1 helps!
If you're broke, or just cheap, you can also support the developer by leaving a like in OP and leaving a review.
What kind of problem do you have with Android? Do you also have it with the official version?
Thank you.

Cheats, saves?
For tricks, read above.

For the save file, here's one:
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-citys-pleasures-v0-2-1b-porcus.16290/page-41#post-1773526

The guide on the dev's Patreon linked to in the OP is very nice, but is in Spanish. The OP should mention that the guide is not in English. I happen to be able to read Spanish, but I'd venture a guess that most of the users of F95 can't.
The guide is in English and in Spanish in patreon.

Here you have the link for the English version:

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
A bit confus...i have old save... play little...no quest there.
i test with quick Save from OP play little...no yet quest.

do i need to play again?

mgomez0077

Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
How to even get the new Jessy scene
Enjoy the game, don't be in a hurry to get to the end :ROFLMAO:
(although it's true that if you like Jess, you're going to love that scene :devilish:)

There are several scenes with Jessy... when you buy your mobile you can see her sunbathing on the balcony... if you watch the romantic movie there are several (and hot) options with her); in one of those options (dildo), if you have fulfilled several requirements, it will take you to the final scene of this version.
The requirements are:
- Complete all photo shoots with Cassie.
- Watch the new scene with Katia (hospital)
- Complete the content with Charlene (go to her room)
- Having 50 or more sexuality points with Jess.
(I don't think I left any)

Reactions: bigmen

mgomez0077

Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
A bit confus...i have old save... play little...no quest there.
i test with quick Save from OP play little...no yet quest.

do i need to play again?
Older save files (v0.1) are useless. But the one on the main page should work for you, it's the one used by the betatesters and I think some other user here.

Fragmandk

Jul 3, 2017
(although it's true that if you like Jess, you're going to love that scene :devilish:)

There are several scenes with Jessy... when you buy your mobile you can see her sunbathing on the balcony... if you watch the romantic movie there are several (and hot) options with her); in one of those options (dildo), if you have fulfilled several requirements, it will take you to the final scene of this version.
The requirements are:
OMG that last scene i came buckets thanks
will support you when i have the money i am on sick pay right now and that is not much but keep up the good work

Reactions: mgomez0077

Ilan the second

Sep 30, 2018

The requirements are:
Did i read Jessy?

tenor (9).gif

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018

The requirements are:
ok, i have done all the requiremts for the jessy scene, how do i trigger it?

Lucifer_Morningstar

May 20, 2017
Here's my compressed version of Big City's Pleasures v0.2.1b.
Original sizes are 1.59GB for PC, 1.57GB for Mac, and 1.59GB for Android.

These builds are unofficial. Do NOT report issues with the compressed releases to the developer.
Game was compressed with Cruncher. If you experience any issues, try the solutions in the spoiler below:
When Images won't load or show up, download, then install the right codec for your os.
MacOS:
Windows:

When movies won't load or show up, download the webm "DirectShow Filters".
DirectShow Filters:

DOWNLOAD:
Market* (620MB):
- - - -
*Market is a version for Windows, Mac and Linux. One download for all Operative Systems!

Android arm (595MB): - - -
Android x86_64 (596MB): - - -
arm for most phones and tablets. x86_64 for Chromebooks, and some AndroidTV devices

If you like this game, consider supporting the developer on . Even $1 helps!
If you're broke, or just cheap, you can also support the developer by leaving a like in OP and leaving a review.
1.59 GB into 620 MB?? Now thats what I call a balanced compression. Good job.

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
I cannot seem to click Olivia. it shows her in the apartment with her avatar pic but i cannot click anywhere to get to her?

3.80 star(s) 18 Votes