Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
A bit confus...i have old save... play little...no quest there.
i test with quick Save from OP play little...no yet quest.

do i need to play again?

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
A bit confus...i have old save... play little...no quest there.
i test with quick Save from OP play little...no yet quest.

do i need to play again?
Older save files (v0.1) are useless. But the one on the main page should work for you, it's the one used by the betatesters and I think some other user here.

Fragmandk

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
Enjoy the game, don't be in a hurry to get to the end :ROFLMAO:
(although it's true that if you like Jess, you're going to love that scene :devilish:)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
OMG that last scene i came buckets thanks
will support you when i have the money i am on sick pay right now and that is not much but keep up the good work

Reactions: Porcus Dev

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Please Dev make compressed version for apk too
I have already made a compressed apk, which you can download here.
It's still a 595MB large .apk, but I didn't really want to completely destroy the image quality.

Reactions: Canto Forte
May 20, 2017
Here's my compressed version of Big City's Pleasures v0.2.1b.
Original sizes are 1.59GB for PC, 1.57GB for Mac, and 1.59GB for Android.

These builds are unofficial. Do NOT report issues with the compressed releases to the developer.
Game was compressed with Cruncher. If you experience any issues, try the solutions in the spoiler below:

DOWNLOAD:
Market* (620MB):
- - - -
*Market is a version for Windows, Mac and Linux. One download for all Operative Systems!

Android arm (595MB): - - -
Android x86_64 (596MB): - - -
arm for most phones and tablets. x86_64 for Chromebooks, and some AndroidTV devices

If you like this game, consider supporting the developer on . Even $1 helps!
If you're broke, or just cheap, you can also support the developer by leaving a like in OP and leaving a review.
1.59 GB into 620 MB?? Now thats what I call a balanced compression. Good job.

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
I cannot seem to click Olivia. it shows her in the apartment with her avatar pic but i cannot click anywhere to get to her?

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
Hi devs. its on spanish(see pics text up). but i am on english game.
i dont know what that says...lol.

EDIT It keeping show "jumping"(see pics) i cant remove that. CTRL dont help. Ans that savegame on OP is bad. -4000 energy. best way is start new one game.

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
Hi devs. its on spanish(see pics text up). but i am on english game.
i dont know what that says...lol.
Pretty sure that's telling you there is a new quest to get the mobile phone. There is a few non translated areas other than the green text there. I've noticed it when in the messages section of the phone. The statements just before you read the messages

gerodrin

Jun 30, 2018
I buy the smartphone and the game is blocked, I can not find a way out, apparently missing the "X" to exit

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
So i have a huge problem after unlocking the photostudio mgomez0077. I used your save and one of my old saves with the same result. :(

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
I would like to sit down with every developer on here and explain one simple thing that is so obvious to me, but seems so alien to them... every render of a man you work on is one more render of a woman you could have been working on. I do not understand why these developers spend so much time and effort on rendering male images. I mean, there's no gay tag on this or on most games.. the games are clearly made for strait males.. so where is the positive in focusing so much on pictures of men? I just do not get it.

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Is the Android version with the incest patch, if not is it possible to get a patched version?
I tried patching the compressed Android version with the incest patch. The patch works in the emulator, but not on my phone. I'll see if I can find the reason later today, and maybe release an Android version witch the incest patch.

3.10 star(s) 92 Votes