kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Wait, this is the sequel? Why didn't they start from the 1st game then? Do you need to have played the first one to understand it?
The first one takes place at High School so Steam would never allow it so we get the sequel instead. Miel games arent exactly known for the story so its not that big of an issue.
They probably picked it up because its one of the few games with the biggest cast of heroines.

This probly a stupid question but is there a mod to uncensor this game ?
For the love of christ, when will we ever get an uncensored Miel game for once?
Very unlikely. Their games probably already sell well enough that they dont need to pay extra to uncensor it (Given how quickly the artist pump out games I imagine he never bothered to make uncensored versions).

maths_debater

Nov 12, 2020
Big Dick at the Beach Full Save | 100% CG

Info

This will save you like 2 milliseconds.

Instruction
1. Run game once to generate save folder
2. Copy-paste %appdata%\RenPy\biog_dick_beach into explorer path. Yes, there is a typo in this path.
3. Replace persistent

Mirrors
| |
SHA256 Checksum: 367A4484DF0AB645AC6660DF76880FBAC967E65C89E8B4655DABE69AB370C9D9

Ed Lake

Aug 4, 2018
So... That Miku is the same chick someone used for a vore-themed VN a few years ago. Is this game that old?

ncelsword

Jun 8, 2020
The first one takes place at High School so Steam would never allow it so we get the sequel instead. Miel games arent exactly known for the story so its not that big of an issue.
They probably picked it up because its one of the few games with the biggest cast of heroines.

Very unlikely. Their games probably already sell well enough that they dont need to pay extra to uncensor it (Given how quickly the artist pump out games I imagine he never bothered to make uncensored versions).
Even so it feels dumb to skip the first game especially for such a reason. The story may not be much but still.

Also on another note if the high school thing is the issue I wonder if any of the groups on here might be willing to do the Miel games that fall into that category. I know there is like one where the theme is getting into a schoo of rich girls and ... well it's a Miel game.

IT's one of the ones where the MC knocks up EVERYONE and I'm mildly curious what the full story for that one is. BUt it sounds like based on what you're saying they might never pick that one up because I think the rich girls school was technically high school.

Reactions: Vladimir_xyz

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
this is an unofficial android port Big Dick at the Beach [Final] APK -

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Even so it feels dumb to skip the first game especially for such a reason. The story may not be much but still.

Also on another note if the high school thing is the issue I wonder if any of the groups on here might be willing to do the Miel games that fall into that category. I know there is like one where the theme is getting into a schoo of rich girls and ... well it's a Miel game.

IT's one of the ones where the MC knocks up EVERYONE and I'm mildly curious what the full story for that one is. BUt it sounds like based on what you're saying they might never pick that one up because I think the rich girls school was technically high school.
I mean this is the second sequel they release before the prequel but I dont think it affects too much in the end. But I do agree Id rather they translated them.
And yeah HS is the reason why say Bullied Bride isnt on steam. Coincidentally Miel kind of stopped making high school themed games shortly after CherryKiss started translating so the whole HS stuff seems pretty real.

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes