superbear

Jun 19, 2017
Is that the same one I already put in my support threat? If not, what is the difference?
a quick 5 min fiddle with both qsp and it appears 3xpurt's one has a couple of extra options like giving yourself a tan, sperm on face, drunkiness and horniness.

There is also a herpes button which I assume is for curing herpes not inflicting it on yourself.

Also a button to assess the console and to restart the game.

Thats my 5 min review for what its worth.

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
a quick 5 min fiddle with both qsp and it appears 3xpurt's one has a couple of extra options like giving yourself a tan, sperm on face, drunkiness and horniness.

There is also a herpes button which I assume is for curing herpes not inflicting it on yourself.

Also a button to assess the console and to restart the game.

Thats my 5 min review for what its worth.
Thanks for the review. Checked it and will add it :)

bargian

May 7, 2017
I wish Avenger could merge his projects into 1: son of a bitch + big kuyash with some kind of reversable transformation. Would be more fun ;)

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Thread startef two and a half yeard ago, we have 146 sites and still just one image... from the menu?
I think its especially useful for a 8,5 Gb Game to have, at least, a few pics of the characters.

Edit: The Blogpost shows a few pics; he/they use "real" images of known, adult actors & actresses.
Please feel free to post some screenshots and flag an uploader/moderator so they will be added to the op.

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
Is that the same one I already put in my support threat? If not, what is the difference?
It's got my personal tweaks to it. Like each time you change hour, you don't get perfect stats, as well as some added features like console, tan, sperm buttons, much lower chance of death, and some other stuff I can't recall.

Reactions: rcz2000 and Burt

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
It's got my personal tweaks to it. Like each time you change hour, you don't get perfect stats, as well as some added features like console, tan, sperm buttons, much lower chance of death, and some other stuff I can't recall.
Yep, tanks for that, I do really like the auto-stats :D but I also like the extra options for getting drunk etc.

The game is translated?
Quite... like Son of a bitch... it is machine translated.

Please feel free to post some screenshots and flag an uploader/moderator so they will be added to the op.
It would be super nice if someone could put the link to support-threat / walkthrough to OP too.

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
Yep, tanks for that, I do really like the auto-stats :D but I also like the extra options for getting drunk etc.
You can still press the stat button to get the same effect, I just wanted more control over it, because I'd forward an hour and then suddenly have to change the sleep and food stats so I could complete an event; it just reduces clicking, even though it seems like an extra click.

AlexLudwig

Jul 19, 2018
There can be onlyy one qsp in the folder but when I copy the cheats to the assets and delete the other one qsp called "start" I cant load the game, cuz it doesn't load my saves. What to do?

letecikonj

Nov 4, 2017
There can be onlyy one qsp in the folder but when I copy the cheats to the assets and delete the other one qsp called "start" I cant load the game, cuz it doesn't load my saves. What to do?
rename cheat qsp to same name as original and it should work, if make save with new qsp immedietly after starting game, then go to my documents and find Сохранения игр Quest Navigator folder, and inside there will be folder from cheat qsp and folder with old saves, so just copy old ones in new folder.

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
The cheat doesn't work with the latest version. I've deleted the previous qsp file before to copy the 0.23 cheat...
How to resolve the problem

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
The cheat doesn't work with the latest version. I've deleted the previous qsp file before to copy the 0.23 cheat...
How to resolve the problem
What cheat mod do you use? And what you mean with "doesn't work"?

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
What cheat mod do you use? And what you mean with "doesn't work"?
"Big_Kuyash_0.23_cheats_3xpurt". I've already played the game several times, and I know the appearance of the screen when the cheat works. And here, nothing...

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
"Big_Kuyash_0.23_cheats_3xpurt". I've already played the game several times, and I know the appearance of the screen when the cheat works. And here, nothing...
Not following what you mean. What isn't working?

RicDea

Oct 15, 2017
Thats a good idea, but this "art style" isn´t my kind, so i didnt download it. I think its better if someone, who really played it, choose some pics which are explanatory. Furthermore, the blogpost is in russian and i´m not 100% sure that they only speak about this game. Sry, my russian is much worse than my englisch ;)

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
Not following what you mean. What isn't working?

Normally, when the cheat mode works, the screen of the game is different, and you can change with one click the money, be fed or not, be tired, cheerful or not, etc... Here, it's a normal screen with no choice as in a normal game.
Since I know the game, I can see the difference.

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
Thats a good idea, but this "art style" isn´t my kind, so i didnt download it. I think its better if someone, who really played it, choose some pics which are explanatory. Furthermore, the blogpost is in russian and i´m not 100% sure that they only speak about this game. Sry, my russian is much worse than my englisch ;)
Normally, when the cheat mode works, the screen of the game is different, and you can change with one click the money, be fed or not, be tired, cheerful or not, etc... Here, it's a normal screen with no choice as in a normal game.
As far as I understand @Yoli is missing the buttons for advancing time, teleport, etc. But I have no idea how that happen... @Yoli, have you tried to start a new game? At least to check?

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
That is exactly how it works for me. You need to rename the .qsp file to start.qsp and place it in the BigKuyash\assets\standalone_content folder, overwriting the existing one.
Capture.JPG

Reactions: Yoli
3.40 star(s) 11 Votes