Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Thats a good idea, but this "art style" isn´t my kind, so i didnt download it. I think its better if someone, who really played it, choose some pics which are explanatory. Furthermore, the blogpost is in russian and i´m not 100% sure that they only speak about this game. Sry, my russian is much worse than my englisch ;)
You smooth talker. Done. ;)

Reactions: RicDea

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
FYI: The game is very large due to the extreme amount of videos and images.
4,023 .webm files = 9.53 GB
1,881 .jpg files = 355 MB

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
It's kind of standard for Russian games (machine translation). You get used to it and it can even be quite humorous at times.
Yep. Sometimes it makes you cry in agony, sometimes laughing. I'd say it is part of the charm

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
Added Goblin and barber (Leninsky)
Added pregnancy info (possible fathers)
Added Tolya route (Kates brother)

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
Is the English as broken as seen in the OP?
They are usually translated using a java app that uses Google or Yandex online translation. Girl Life is a game that's had an ongoing manual translation of the Russian game for years, and SOB also has a manual translation going on, which will also take years. I don't know of anyone doing a manual translation of ths game though.

impulse32

Dec 30, 2016
Here is my variation of the 0.23 Eng QSP with a few different features & a guide to explain some concepts not found elsewhere:
- Marking most of interesting events (@600) to help you figure out how much content there is and tracking your progress (to use as a completionist guide, restart necessary)
- Variable status report and control
- More food options (you can now eat mushrooms (meat), pickles and berries)
- Better reorganization bag items
- Fix appearance bug

Same as usual, extract and put qsp file in standalone_content folder, remove all other qsp in this folder
Any possibility I can get this QSP with cheats added?

Dnds

Out to Play
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Support information:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Character Walkthrough (copied from game-threat):

Update 22 to 23: https://f95zone.to/threads/big-kuyash-v0-22-avenger.111/post-1784815
Cheat Mod for v23: https://f95zone.to/threads/big-kuyash-v0-22-avenger.111/post-1762697
Alternative Mod for v23 and additional guide: https://f95zone.to/threads/big-kuyash-v0-22-avenger.111/page-143
@3xpurt 's CheatMod: https://f95zone.to/threads/big-kuyash-v0-23-avenger.111/post-1797552 (even more cheats like get drunk - attached here).

Trouble shooting:

If you run into problems starting the game it is most probably one of this two issues:
1) Only 1 (one!) .qsp is allowed in Big Kuyash\assets\standalone_content check twice. "There can be only one" .qsp:cool: (if you get that reference: Gratulation you got old and you are still alive)
2) Game needs sound - for whatever reason it will be stubborn and not start if there is no sound. Check if your sound is active.
3) A more rare but typical error is a missing mp3. You may just copy another mp3 to Big Kuyash\assets\standalone_content\mp3 and rename it (or add your own sounds)

Else you can copy the error with "ctrl + c" and past into google translate. This may help you solve your issue or at least help people in forum to help you.

Save games:

Every time you start the game with a new qsp (eg after update or when you try a new mod) the game will create a new folder for it under This PC\documents\Сохранения игр Quest Navigator.

When you change the .qsp you can start a new game, save once (to create that folder) and then copy your old saves to the new folder. @letecikonj suggested to rename the new .qsp like the old one. Not tested yet. Still: "There can be only one" .qsp :cool:

Added a "complete" save. There is some content still missing but most important stuff is done. Use to your liking but be aware if you just use this you will miss a lot of scenes. Still a good thing if you get back after next update and don't want to start over.
I'm done with the show panties to stepfather part, but can't show him the lingerie even though I see him in mother's room 20:00. Any tips on what I could do?

Mr.Red

Nov 21, 2017
I can't seem to figure out how to edit save file proper. There is a cheat for money, yes. And you can edit money in the QSP editor but... Is there a way to change say breast size, in the editor?

3.40 star(s) 11 Votes