platikus

Jan 5, 2018
I am asking the same questions again also a generic guide at the first page is not helping about my questiıons so don't put that as an answer. I can make sex everybody at home..questions about threesomes.

"guys what is the walkthrough of the stepfather/mom threesome? for brother/mother threesome need to stepfather/mom and stepfather/brother threesomes but I cant progress stepfather/mom..also how many times stepfather needs to catch brother/me sex in the room to progress on stepfather/brother threesome? "

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I am asking the same questions again also a generic guide at the first page is not helping about my questiıons so don't put that as an answer. I can make sex everybody at home..questions about threesomes.

"guys what is the walkthrough of the stepfather/mom threesome? for brother/mother threesome need to stepfather/mom and stepfather/brother threesomes but I cant progress stepfather/mom..also how many times stepfather needs to catch brother/me sex in the room to progress on stepfather/brother threesome? "
I'm quite sure it been described earlier in the thread, just backtrack and look for it.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Believe me, I checked every corner of this thread and forum. can't find any solution or any similar question that asked before.
Oh, i'm quite sure I posted about it back in the thread myself, so... you sure about looking that good?

You need to get your mom to catch you and the stepdad, and then you need to get your stepdad to catch you and the mother. Then you need to talk with the stepdad. Then you do your mom with a blindfold and invite the stepdad to the party. That is the gist of it.

Maybe your starting point would be early in the morning :p

flinger

May 3, 2017
Any hints on how to progress with brother?
His stats stuck at 500/0/250
Been on vacation with Tamara well over 20 times, talked to both several times at work and bro's home, not had 3some more than 3 times with Tamara and husband. Flew through the last time I played through but this time its not triggering the striptease or brother and Tamara on vacation.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Any hints on how to progress with brother?
His stats stuck at 500/0/250
Been on vacation with Tamara well over 20 times, talked to both several times at work and bro's home, not had 3some more than 3 times with Tamara and husband. Flew through the last time I played through but this time its not triggering the striptease or brother and Tamara on vacation.
Did you talk to the brother and Tamara afterwards? After you get touchy with Tamara at vacation and your brother see it. Talk with him afterwards, and he does a deal with you. Then you need to talk to Tamara after that, and so on.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
hey is there any way to get the old fart onto the player chick other than to get sleep/drug raped?

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
Introduction / Index:

I gathered information within this thread to bring it together for our convenience. You will find here
- general information, tips & tricks
- character walkthrough
- additional files (cheat mods, save games, etc)
- trouble shooting section
- How-to (like install cheat mod)
- Attached files Cheated version and (afaik) full save for .23

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Due forum rules it is forbidden to have this in a own thread and I can't use links to make it more accessible. The character walkthrough is based on posts in game thread but I worked on it to expand it and get it up to date and I try to confirm walkthrough and test it and add more information over time. Please help if you find something missing or have more information.

Sorry for the spoiler spam, all in 1 post is quite cramped :cry:.

Character Walkthrough:

Mods & useful links

Trouble shooting:

Save games:

How to:

Last edited:

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
Hey guys, I thought it might be a good idea to start a support threat for this game. So all sources are together and walkthrough is easier to find :).

Please help completing / correcting it if you have information:cool:. I hope that will be easier than searching in this threat for everything and soon people won't have to ask / answer same questions 20 times. :rolleyes:

You can find it here

RicDea

Oct 15, 2017
Thread startef two and a half yeard ago, we have 146 sites and still just one image... from the menu?
I think its especially useful for a 8,5 Gb Game to have, at least, a few pics of the characters.

Edit: The Blogpost shows a few pics; he/they use "real" images of known, adult actors & actresses.

Reactions: Crome18

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
Thread startef two and a half yeard ago, we have 146 sites and still just one image... from the menu?
I think its especially useful for a 8,5 Gb Game to have, at least, a few pics of the characters.

That's a bit hard since it is quite random. Some are good, some are bad quality. Actors also change since Avanger couldn't find everything with the same actors (the mom is probably the most constant). There is a wide range between petite and mature girls and between young and old people (Avenger has a big heart for old men). Also he seems to try to stick to the male caracter so the female MC will change in quite every scene.

Edit: The Blogpost shows a few pics; he/they use "real" images of known, adult actors & actresses.
Is that the same one I already put in my support threat? If not, what is the difference?

Reactions: RicDea
3.40 star(s) 11 Votes