letecikonj

Nov 4, 2017
Hi everbody!!!
I want some nice soul here who can read Russian and translate this start poster to English for me, so a can made an English version of it. The 2 of the top is start and load, the other 3???
You can just click on them haha.

Settings, About page, changelog

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
After some test a make and English start poster, not the best but it works....
poster.jpg
If someone want's to use it, a put up an 7zip file.... It contains even an alert pic in English, but put this three pic's in an backup mapp because you don't need them.
alert - alert_start - alert_start-active.

Reactions: Mr.Red

Naai

Aug 11, 2017
Are you sure you downloaded everything and extracted it?

How many gigs is your folder?
the map is 14.8 gb i downloaded part 1,2,3 and updates to 0.21, 0.22 and 0.23. 101 mb for a mp3 map so i don't get the standalone/mp3.......bladiebla error anymore. previously only had 0.21 and had the same mp3 error. Im glad i got that one fixed but now im still not being able to play this game

DeMarcus16

Apr 12, 2017
Artem literally disappeared for me, I can't find him anywhere. Anyone got an idea?
Did that to me too, once completing the events with parents.
IIRC At some point Aunt Rita tells you, (in very broken English), if we're gonna be screwing all over the house, I need to send Artem to ??school in the city??.

the variable is: npc_unique_rita[9]

If it is <4, Artem is around. If it is =4, Artem is gone. Don't know if Avenger has plans for him in the city or not.
Replace npc_unique_rita[9]<4 with npc_unique_rita[9]<10 (or the number of you choice), and Artem will still be around.

Reactions: 3xpurt

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
IIRC At some point Aunt Rita tells you, (in very broken English), if we're gonna be screwing all over the house, I need to send Artem to ??school in the city??.

the variable is: npc_unique_rita[9]

If it is <4, Artem is around. If it is =4, Artem is gone. Don't know if Avenger has plans for him in the city or not.
Replace npc_unique_rita[9]<4 with npc_unique_rita[9]<10 (or the number of you choice), and Artem will still be around.
How you guys got there? I was sure Rita ain't finished with some dates in the cafe but I wasn't able to get more. Please share your knowledge so I can add it to walk through. ;)

Ah, got it. The code is a mess but some stuff can be extracted :cool:

Anyone has some idea about Vasya? There seems to be a bit more with him and his father too?

temporaryuser

Feb 28, 2018
Hi there, when Im opening the game I can see the intro picture and there is a music as well, but I cannot click on anything. I mean there is no possibility to click any of the russian letters on that screen. Did I do smth wrong? how can I play the game?? Many thx.
here:

---------------------------
Ошибка
Ошибка при выполнении JS-вызова.
OK

liandra

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
I'm one year in this game now and the brother (that is supposed to live in the same house on weekends) haven't showed up yet. Anyone got any ideas on what needs to be done to get him to appear? (Mother and Stepdad quest chains are done I guess)

WulfgarD

Aug 18, 2017
I'm one year in this game now and the brother (that is supposed to live in the same house on weekends) haven't showed up yet. Anyone got any ideas on what needs to be done to get him to appear? (Mother and Stepdad quest chains are done I guess)
Did you maybe skip a day with a cheat?

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Hi there, when Im opening the game I can see the intro picture and there is a music as well, but I cannot click on anything. I mean there is no possibility to click any of the russian letters on that screen. Did I do smth wrong? how can I play the game?? Many thx.
here:

Ошибка
OK
the game tries to load start.mp3 but it takes AGES because the QSP engine is bad at it at those sizes. repalce that and its instant.

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
here:

Ошибка
OK
Google translate gives me: "JS call failed." So I guess there is a java script problem.

Waldo666

Feb 1, 2019
I played 0.20, installed the 0.21 0.22 0.23 upgrades, played a little and all my saves got erased. What to say, gg dev, you suck.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I played 0.20, installed the 0.21 0.22 0.23 upgrades, played a little and all my saves got erased. What to say, gg dev, you suck.
If you moved the location of your game folder, or the name of your qsp file changed. Your old saves didn't get erased. They was just not found. Save game folder is created based on location of game folder and name of the qsp file. Change any of those and a new save game folder is created.

3.40 star(s) 11 Votes