4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
Are someone who nows what the console are for?? And are that some console word you can write in there...

What is the Russian word "UNOCHA". What is that word in English??

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
Are someone who nows what the console are for?? And are that some console word you can write in there...

What is the Russian word "UNOCHA". What is that word in English??
Don't bother trying to translate the machine translated version of the game. If you want to translate properly, you will want to look at the Russian version.

The console is for entering commands (variables), but you first need to know what hey are. There are, and that is the tricky part. For the most part, it's used for debugging, and the simple interface cheats take care of most things.

Reactions: 4Finger

radical686

Nov 30, 2018
I found the Engrish so bad as to make this game unplayable. I've played Russian games before and the bad English can be cute even endearing. But in this game? Yikes.

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
Was a minor bug with an (0) instead of a (1) in the sex relationships link for the uncle.

Fixed QSP attached, nothing else changed to 3xpurt's great QSP modded file.
Are that bug in "fixes-chars"??? If so witch line is it, so can i chance that.... Reason a have made som correction in some text.....

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
When sister suck brother at home in kitchen, the movie start over the third time i click. That's for it need to change it. Start QGen, load start.qsp, klick on search and write in eat_selo_play_, click continue until you come to the third line and change the (2) to (3). Now you should have "eat_selo_play_1 - eat_selo_play_2 and eat_selo_play_3....

Reactions: rallie2
3.40 star(s) 11 Votes