thesamp

Mar 26, 2018
since i used the update file on my existing game i can't see my saves anymore. do those work? I remember the game had to stay in the same location for it to work in other versions before.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
since i used the update file on my existing game i can't see my saves anymore. do those work? I remember the game had to stay in the same location for it to work in other versions before.

For the game to find your old saves. The location of your install need to remain the same, as well as name of the folder. The name of the qsp file need to remain the same as well. Although, Avenger tell people to burn all old saves for each release. So carry on a old save is most of the time just asking for issues.

xrzust0

Jul 5, 2017
i think location and qsp filename changes save folder
you can rename your new qsp to exact same name and it should work
if not .. what i do in this case
1) start a new game, where You see no saves, and as soon as you can, save it
2) then open in explorer location
"c:\Users\somename\Documents\Сохранения игр Quest Navigator"
and sort it by TIME
3) copy all stuff from inside the prev folder 1.sav 2.sav .. etc (.. usualy it will be the second one)
into the new one, where You should have only 1.sav file (if saved on position 1)

but i did it only for v25, i think v24 saves will not work

1587638881608.png

joe321

Jun 15, 2017
is anyone else forced to die after so many day?s regardless where i go after so many days a girl from the woods kills me with a screen saying i ran away into the woods after going to sleep wether in town at grandpas its so agrevating having to start over again and again after like 20 in game days

Last edited:

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
is anyone else forced to die after so many day?s regardless where i go after so many days a girl from the woods kills me with a screen saying i ran away into the woods after going to sleep wether in town at grandpas its so agrevating having to start over again and again after like 20 in game days
You are the girl in the woods, you go insane and run into the woods... the protag have needs to be meet.. like.. mood, food.. sleep... Watching tv, rubbing one off, certain foods, drinks, might alter your mood. Sleep is obvious. Brush your teeth, wash yourself... it's pretty much a life simulator of sorts.

Reactions: Papa Ernie

rallie2

Feb 18, 2018
starteng_xr_12.7z has cheats disabled, but has all the fixes
Hi xrzust0

Nice work on the QSP update. Rather than complicate things with yet another QSP version I have added this to my copy of your current xr_12 cheats qsp. You may want to add it to your version for future updates.

This restores the links to cheats and fixes per the original v24 QSP accessed via the History Button.

The Cheats link is particularly useful if you don't want to max all stats and just want to easily pick and choose individual things like Roses, Jack Daniels, The Lesbian DVD for Tamara House entry etc.

File is history-inv
Line 26

Directly under if$house_building and inside the '</div> tag
so it looks like this

if $house_building['producao']>0:'<span class="body-text-stats">Sold houses - </span> <<$house_building[''producao'']>> pc'
'<a href="exec:GT ''cheat-inv''"><span class="body-text-stats">Cheats</span></a>'
'<a href="exec:GT ''fixes''"><span class="body-text-stats">Fixes</span></a>'

'</div>'

Cheers

Reactions: xrzust0

Sissybimbo89

Mar 9, 2020
It is a zip file, its a "split archive. You download all the parts, then just right click one of the parts and select extract to, and the program will do its magic...
im having the same issue. it isnt a completed zip file for those two parts it gives you a corrupted file every tiem. i tried downloading them multiple times on different browsers and it always corrupted. so it isnt an unzipping issue its a "these files are downloading and saying they are useless and corrupted" issue. and I dont know whats up with that.

xrzust0

Jul 5, 2017
Hi xrzust0

Nice work on the QSP update. Rather than complicate things with yet another QSP version I have added this to my copy of your current xr_12 cheats qsp. You may want to add it to your version for future updates.

This restores the links to cheats and fixes per the original v24 QSP accessed via the History Button.

The Cheats link is particularly useful if you don't want to max all stats and just want to easily pick and choose individual things like Roses, Jack Daniels, The Lesbian DVD for Tamara House entry etc.

File is history-inv
Line 26

Directly under if$house_building and inside the '</div> tag
so it looks like this

if $house_building['producao']>0:'<span class="body-text-stats">Sold houses - </span> <<$house_building[''producao'']>> pc'
'<a href="exec:GT ''cheat-inv''"><span class="body-text-stats">Cheats</span></a>'
'<a href="exec:GT ''fixes''"><span class="body-text-stats">Fixes</span></a>'

'</div>'

Cheers
thank You!
ive paste that with >= xr_13

phop.15

Feb 20, 2017
im having the same issue. it isnt a completed zip file for those two parts it gives you a corrupted file every tiem. i tried downloading them multiple times on different browsers and it always corrupted. so it isnt an unzipping issue its a "these files are downloading and saying they are useless and corrupted" issue. and I dont know whats up with that.
If you extract the ALL7z.001 (and have the 002 & 003 in the same folder), do you get a file with the name Big_Kuyash0)25_ALL7z? I had to manually add .7z to the file, since the extension wasn't correct. After adding .7z I could extract the files and everthing worked like a charm.

CMBuurns

May 5, 2017
How's the English in this game nowadays?
I remember it being a machine-translated mess about a year ago.
Anyone did a proper translation since then?

Reactions: mathias

CouchPillow

Aug 6, 2016
How's the English in this game nowadays?
I remember it being a machine-translated mess about a year ago.
Anyone did a proper translation since then?
No it's still machine translated for the most part. I know for S.O.B. there's a team here which is working on a fully translated version but for this one it's still the same old.

Reactions: K9 and CMBuurns

Илья518

Dec 29, 2019
Hello everyone could you tell me how to make a video when she is watching TV in the hall, the video in the frame of an old TV and whether it is possible to increase the size of this TV. Thank you, it was interesting)))

hellson

Jan 7, 2018
second file is corrupted, cannot get Eng running due to what i assume are missing files. any help would be appreciated.

3.40 star(s) 11 Votes