Reezo

Jul 25, 2018
how mutch lesbian content is there? MC has Female domination or other characters? I like Femdom lesbians :)

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
how mutch lesbian content is there? MC has Female domination or other characters? I like Femdom lesbians :)
- Sex with mother
- Sex with friend.
- Sex with mother of, grandson of mom's new husband".
And probably more I forgot about...

DarkEnergy

Nov 27, 2017
I'm constantly getting this error with the new xr cheats.

Ошибка!Локация: gs_phone_call_npc
Строка: 7
Номер действия: -1
Описание: Location not found!

Seems to be related to the random phone calls you can get.

Untolddead

Dec 22, 2018
I can't believe they are still updating this game. I gave this guy too much money for basically nothing. Lol and this update basically adds a new house. It probably costs a boat load of money that you'd grind for hours. All these "open world" games end up being filled with garbage. Well the creator must enjoy it since they come back every so often so good for them.

Reactions: xrzust0

YoPro

Oct 30, 2018
Guys is there any fix for:
Guys is there any fix to:

Ошибка!Локация: room_gg
Строка: 15
Номер действия: -1
Описание: Unknown action!

MidaHanna

Jul 2, 2017
I have a problem that after a while when i go to any location my character "runs of to the forest" and game over ?

caramoore

Jun 29, 2017
Not completely sure to be honest. I know this update was supposed to fix some of the game structure so definitely could be so but he did include a single v0.25 update zip file so it's hard to tell. Whenever a dev is doing a rework I tend to just do a fresh install though just in case.

As promised Big K V0.25 split into parts: Mega
I must admit I'm baffled as to why people don't get a FREE Mega account so they can download 6 gig or more over a few hours (btw a router reset when you reach the limit restarts a download in progress if you are mid download)

Reactions: yolol

CouchPillow

Aug 6, 2016
You're a champ by the way for making the translated cheat QPS. Thanks for continuously updating and fixing the problems man we really appreciate it!

after choosing to keep the house, go to the laptop and an option to buy furniture should be there. the problem I have with this, is that I only got the option on an old save, after restarting the game the option didn't appear, so it's either bugged or has some prerequisites
Hmm could be a bug then. I've sold it from the laptop and I did originally get a prompt when I tried visiting the house again that it'll need to be furnished but nothing is coming from the laptop unfortunetely.
UPDATE: Ok I tried loading a backup save I had for v0.25 and it worked then so looks like it was fixed in xrzust0's qps file.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 11 Votes