Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Still getting the white screen when the stepfather tries to get you pregnant (the original way), was hoping Avaenger would have sorted that...
It worked in the 0.24 version for me. For 0.25 I wouldn't know, because run into errors all over, so just waiting for a stable qsp is out.

kenny

Aug 5, 2016
I've selected to keep it on the laptop but now it won't let me enter the house. Says we need to "ennoble" it. I got lazy and used money cheats but I can't find any options on how to get it open.
Me too...
after choosing to keep the house, go to the laptop and an option to buy furniture should be there. the problem I have with this, is that I only got the option on an old save, after restarting the game the option didn't appear, so it's either bugged or has some prerequisites

Melted

Nov 23, 2019
im playing, and if findfing problems i try to fix them and update the qsp
all of those bug looks like came from machine translation kwalicious has fixed all major issues, and the smaller one im finding i just patch for myself and share

I get this one when I try to read the cook book(.25 and your xr08 qsp). And just out of curiosity, is it just the .qsp that you edit for these and what do you use to open it to do so?

kwalicious

Dec 4, 2016
I get this one when I try to read the cook book(.25 and your xr08 qsp). And just out of curiosity, is it just the .qsp that you edit for these and what do you use to open it to do so?
If you edit the qsp in the gs_read_cookery_begin on the appropriate line, it should be fixed

Reactions: Melted

xrzust0

Jul 5, 2017
thx, i fixed that in xr9
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-kuyash-v0-25-avenger.111/post-3351891

i use QGen to open the file, original russian and the autotranslated one
looking for function, and compare the two
as on screenshot
as on yours error was on line 1 in gs_read_cookery_begin
"#gs_cookery ... " was making issues, i removed that
made save .. than i had other error
same thing i find it and see whats wrong
than You just file->save again and thats all

1587580650126.png

Last edited:

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
Now it's the Update file here for V0.25:
- - -

Put up this one to the Op, so people here don't to look for it.... Some people here on F95Zone have not seen we have SEARCH function here... Thanks...

Last edited by a moderator:

xrzust0

Jul 5, 2017
THREAD UPDATED TO v0.25

Thanks to xrzust0 for the English translation/cheat and littleguy for the upload!
thank You, but to be fair littleguy made the upload, kwalicious, made the translation and fixed all major issues from autotranslate tool , someone made cheat for .24 or even earlier .. i just took it all and keep on playing and fixing what i find and ppl post :)

regards!

laladon

Aug 24, 2016
thx! ive found it as well
+ fixed entering to room as well
+ fixed - sleeping at grandfathers err
+ fixed - construction site `'add-in state'' replace with ''add-in-state'' 'add-in-state' (gs_building_IMG corrupted , gs_building_IMG_workers was missing)
my last post today, hopefully its enough to play now
+ fixed - call_stepfather_grandson - `'wallpaper'' replaced with ''wallpaper''
+ fixed - call_andrew, and possibly some other '''wallpaper'' renamed to ''wallpaper''
+ fixed - gs_module_stepfather_talk, redone (xr_08)
+ fixed - gs_read_cookery_begin 1st comment line removed, gs_cooking_text, missing "end" for last "if" statment
which one of this 4 options is the english cheat qsp or what is the difference between this 4 files?

laladon

Aug 24, 2016
thx! ive found it as well
+ fixed entering to room as well
+ fixed - sleeping at grandfathers err
+ fixed - construction site `'add-in state'' replace with ''add-in-state'' 'add-in-state' (gs_building_IMG corrupted , gs_building_IMG_workers was missing)
my last post today, hopefully its enough to play now
+ fixed - call_stepfather_grandson - `'wallpaper'' replaced with ''wallpaper''
+ fixed - call_andrew, and possibly some other '''wallpaper'' renamed to ''wallpaper''
+ fixed - gs_module_stepfather_talk, redone (xr_08)
+ fixed - gs_read_cookery_begin 1st comment line removed, gs_cooking_text, missing "end" for last "if" statment
Use xr_09. The latest fix & all are translated to English.....
thanks mate

gfygael

Aug 8, 2016
Not sure if this error was fixed but using the non-cheat qsp for 0.25 in the OP, i get this error when going to the bathroom straight at the start.

3.40 star(s) 11 Votes