CouchPillow

Aug 6, 2016
You can download the Russian version at this address. Their cheats I vylazhivayu under the nickname 343660
Thanks for sharing the link! I went ahead and downloaded the whole thing if anybody needs it:

Just note that it's still the russian version so we still need somebody to do the translation.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Thanks for sharing the link! I went ahead and downloaded the whole thing if anybody needs it: Mega

Just note that it's still the russian version so we still need somebody to do the translation.
Any chance you could split up that beast of a file :p

CouchPillow

Aug 6, 2016
Here is the 0.25 update only: Mega
Roughly 500mb, but still in RUS, cos my MT failed miserably :unsure:
Thanks for getting that one singled out!
Tnx. Just wanted to have it ready until the qsp is out :p
I've split the whole thing into parts, just uploading now then I'll share the link.
Update- I think I've maxed out my Mega upload limit so I'll have to upload the rest tomorrow.

Last edited:

fotistse

Apr 27, 2017
how do you move in the house??
Also at some point i can't go on vacation with the brother.Is it a bug?
Thanks

vrtrtr

May 8, 2017
my machine translation didn't work out either, so I'll have to wait for someone else to complete it.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Thanks for getting that one singled out!

I've split the whole thing into parts, just uploading now then I'll share the link.
Update- I think I've maxed out my Mega upload limit so I'll have to upload the rest tomorrow.
I suppose you kinda need the entire thing now, not just the update. If he reworked all the video files as he did with SOB?

vrtrtr

May 8, 2017
that would be very odd, why would he include the "update 0.25" file if you needed to download the whole thing?
the attached file is an autotranslated TXT2GAM file which i couldn't import into the game file.
if anyone knows how to do it properly, feel free to use it

rallie2

Feb 18, 2018
that would be very odd, why would he include the "update 0.25" file if you needed to download the whole thing?
the attached file is an autotranslated TXT2GAM file which i couldn't import into the game file.
He usually only updates some of the pix and videos which is why you only need the update if you already have v24. The core changes to the game are in the qsp file which is only 12mb.

This update is trickier than previous updates as he has cleaned up the file/folder structure - previous versions had all files lumped into the qsp without any folders, this update has the files placed into logical folders like 'tech' 'npc' 'home-objects' etc

Most of the files are unchanged at first glance, they just live in a new place.

vrtrtr

May 8, 2017
He usually only updates some of the pix and videos which is why you only need the update if you already have v24. The core changes to the game are in the qsp file which is only 12mb.

This update is trickier than previous updates as he has cleaned up the file/folder structure - previous versions had all files lumped into the qsp without any folders, this update has the files placed into logical folders like 'tech' 'npc' 'home-objects' etc

Most of the files are unchanged at first glance, they just live in a new place.
does that mean i can't simply update the 0.25 because the folder structure has had a massive change?

rallie2

Feb 18, 2018
You can update the game, the structure changes are within the qsp file, not the physical files and folders. I updated my v24 without problems, the complexity is within the qsp

Reactions: vrtrtr

rallie2

Feb 18, 2018
I have used the russian qsp file to see if any of the cheats etc can be used and they can. Also did a bit of a quick find and replace on a few buttons so they are in English. This is not an english translation qsp, just a bit of testing to see how deep the changes are.

I also hard coded a ton of money into the qsp (2221500) when you start it as I was tired of being poor at the start as you need cash to test.

kwalicious

Dec 4, 2016
I took your english translation file and imported it. It had put some locations together, so i tried to fix it my best with my limited knowledge. It has not been tested. But you get the startscreen. It is also not the cheated version if i'm correct.

Last edited:

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
SVSC:
Big Kuyash 0.25 from Avenger Eng/Ru
Big_Kuyash_update_0_25.rar [513.44 MB]

Last edited:

xrzust0

Jul 5, 2017
I took your english translation file and imported it. It had put some locations together, so i tried to fix it my best with my limited knowledge. It has not been tested. But you get the startscreen. It is also not the cheated version if i'm correct.

Mega
i mean above cheat was added to Yours file, thank You!

Reactions: kwalicious
3.40 star(s) 11 Votes