qaz36

Jun 9, 2018
razdalblivaniem=
paulik=
First is "by grinding" / "by destruction".
Second is not a Russian word. Probably there is a typo here, but I cannot figure it out. Or it could be a weird form of name Pavel/Paul. Could you provide a context?

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
First is "by grinding" / "by destruction".
Second is not a Russian word. Probably there is a typo here, but I cannot figure it out. Or it could be a weird form of name Pavel/Paul. Could you provide a context?
1 one is from Son of a Bitch... 2:e a don't remember... But thanks man...

CouchPillow

Aug 6, 2016
I don't believe there's an english version of this game. Usually somebody leaks the update then machine translates it for us.

sasach

Mar 18, 2018
we could machine translate if even if we have a russian version, thats why I asked. What matters is gamecode, not the translation

Sep 10, 2017
I get this message when I try to start the game

View attachment 621489
In short, you can only have one *.QSP file in the /standalone/ folder. So if you downloaded a cheat variant (I recommend that actually since the game is quite the grind without cheats) or simply added an ENG *.QSP then you need to make sure that that is the only QSP there. Make sure you still run the game through Big Kuyash.exe in the parent folder as it has performance improvements that it applies to the QSP. This is why you get that error, the exe gets confused.

Refer to:
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-kuyash-v0-24-avenger.111/page-5#post-9191

Or search for other posts such as "one QSP" or "error" if for some reason this didn't solve it for you, or if my answer wasn't explaining it well to you.

rallie2

Feb 18, 2018
Yes, it does.
This is a very "family friendly" game where you play as the daughter.

Sex with family members

You and Mother
You and Grandfather
You and Stepfather
You and Brother
You and Brother and Mother (Threesome)
You and Stepfather and Mother (Threesome)
You and Stepfather and Brother (Threesome)
You and Brother and Female Friend (Threesome)
You and Brother and Female Friend and Her Father (Foursome)

Lots of sex with others outside the family.

Balmung85

May 24, 2018
This is a very "family friendly" game where you play as the daughter.

Sex with family members

You and Mother
You and Grandfather
You and Stepfather
You and Brother
You and Brother and Mother (Threesome)
You and Stepfather and Mother (Threesome)
You and Stepfather and Brother (Threesome)
You and Brother and Female Friend (Threesome)
You and Brother and Female Friend and Her Father (Foursome)

Lots of sex with others outside the family.
I know the mother fucks with the son.
I have never done it and I play a lot.

rallie2

Feb 18, 2018
I have never done it and I play a lot.
The Brother/Mother Threesome only happens after the Stepfather/Brother and Stepfather/Mother threesomes have been done about 5 or 6 times each. As usual in this game it takes quite a few events to trigger another event sequence which is why maxing character stats with cheats will bypass the triggers.

Half the fun of this game is finding the trigger points that progress you along each event and eventually leading to a win (sex with that NPC). Grind can be reduced by using the time cheat and location cheat so in any one day you can advance several events by moving back or forwards in time in different locations.

demgamez

May 2, 2018
Hiii ive been trying for the life of me to like find the 2nd qsp file but like i only see one? When i try to run the exe it says the thingy about how there should only be one :/ Thanks!

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
Hiii ive been trying for the life of me to like find the 2nd qsp file but like i only see one? When i try to run the exe it says the thingy about how there should only be one :/ Thanks!
Do you start the game with "Big Kuyash.exe"
Big Kuyash Exe.jpg
Mine Standalone map:
Standalone map.jpg

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
yup it gives me the "use one qsp" thingy (i also tried copying your files by deleting the qqsp, same prompt)
You're looking in the wrong folder (looking at your print screen). *.qsp files are stored in Big Kuyash\assets\standalone_content\ <-- delete one of the *.qsp files you don't want to use.

demgamez

May 2, 2018
You're looking in the wrong folder (looking at your print screen). *.qsp files are stored in Big Kuyash\assets\standalone_content\ <-- delete one of the *.qsp files you don't want to use.
im pretty sure im looking at the standalone content file. unless theres another one? :/

rallie2

Feb 18, 2018
im pretty sure im looking at the standalone content file. unless theres another one? :/
Browse to this folder on your PC

E:\FP\Big Kuyash\assets\standalone_content folder

You will likely find two files ending in .qsp - remove one of them and try again. The error message points you to the path that contains more than one qsp file on your PC

The file qqsp may be the problem as it is not in the standard set-up for this game. Try removing that.

demgamez

May 2, 2018
Browse to this folder on your PC

E:\FP\Big Kuyash\assets\standalone_content folder

You will likely find two files ending in .qsp - remove one of them and try again. The error message points you to the path that contains more than one qsp file on your PC

The file qqsp may be the problem as it is not in the standard set-up for this game. Try removing that.
i removed the qqsp file and nothing happened. i figured maybe ill try to remove the start.qsp to see if there was another qsp file and it said invalid parameter type so im guessing its the only qsp file in there :/

3.40 star(s) 11 Votes