FA80

Apr 22, 2017
tho i am assuming i might be using the wrong qsp for the cheat version possibly(thought just came to me..also still new to learning qsp and rags abit..i kind of guess abit)
Please consider using the "edit button" to add stuff / questions later. It is easier to read and answer everything in 1 post.

Please also consider to have a look here in the support post which may help you to solve some of your problems.

For example: "How to mods" says: "You always start the game with Big Kuyash.exe; the exe will start whatever .qsp there is." and cheats are a kind of modification, no?

jayp420

Mar 6, 2017
tho i am assuming i might be using the wrong qsp for the cheat version possibly(thought just came to me..also still new to learning qsp and rags abit..i kind of guess abit)
As FA80 said you dont use qsp player for this game and you must use lates cheat v.24 and have all updates to v.24 installed place the cheat.qsp in your Big Kuyash\assets\standalone_content folder and delete old .qsp must have only cheat.qsp no other .qsp in folder and start game with Big Kuyash.exe. I use the cheat found here Big_Kuyash_0.24_cheats_3xpurt. If save slots empty start new game and save, character choice dont matter. Then you must move your original saves to the newly created folder in your Documents\Сохранения игр Quest Navigator folder.

Jul 26, 2017
yea sorry about that ill remember to edit post for now on, i do use the exe app..tho always wondered why my saves werent actual saves per say. like it didnt have a save file to find and edit. like cheat qsp can use saves and edit them but not exe. i have read the save thing that you guys suggested..tho i wonder if im missing something. like exe works fine besides saves. (had to reedit this post abit. and deleted some post)

Last edited:

jayp420

Mar 6, 2017
yea sorry about that ill remember to edit post for now on, i do have the original qsp file deleted and using the cheat one which shows the messed up version( i ment by original was the exe application in the beginning of the file of the game which doesn't look messed up but never used or created saves, tho the saves on the exe sometimes get deleted every time if stuff gets moved . ) but yea i have that cheat file tho. (im guessing thats my issue is the exe and the cheat qsp, one that works but doesn't create save files that can be edited or one that creates saves but game play wise is all over the place and not what it should appear to look) edit- just trying to figure out how to fix the cheat qsp since its all out of place...with everything being thrown off the image its supposed to lay onto and there isnt anything to set it correctly for the cheat qsp file to look like the exe file. (also cleaned up abit with the post by deleting some of them) but i think my true issue is that the exe file can use the cheats but not the save files being created so they could be changed like the cheat qsp can...cheat has its own saves and has a file for the save but like i said all messed up) 1st image is the cheat .24 qsp and second is the exe application. but yea always wondered why it never made physical saves on exe..so guessing the real issue is the save situation for exe which i always wondered why it didnt have its own which i could look in and edit) also i have read as you suggested even on the part about saves...but something seems missing to me and not sure what..like exe works fine but not the saves but the cheat qsp can use and create save files...i apologize tho just abit confuse on it
When using exe everytime you change .qsp it creates new folder in my document which was why I said you start new game and save then move old saves to new folder. Are you sure you have the game installed correctly you need all v.20 parts plus 21-24 updates installed before game will work as intended. The first pic you shown is because your running game in qsp player the reason game looks messed up is the game uses the awesomium plugin addon the qsp player cant run alone which is why you have to run game through exe. The second looks like what I asked about having all update files installed. If you have all updates then maybe antivirus is blocking it from creating new save folder and running game properly or other pc issues may be your problem.

Last edited:
Jul 26, 2017
hmm..wouldnt surprise me if i missed something with the files..i had to go through them cause i was missing images that fixed the weekends when the brother is over not long ago...but it does form some sort of saves but not the same as when i click the cheat qsp which has a save file i can find..not sure what it is and been trying to figure it out for months without asking before. like ive looked through it and find nothing like quest navigator besides once experimenting trying different ways to play this game without quest soft player( but dont know if i knew what to do with that quest navigator i downloaded from github. tho honest i must have messed up something or missing a piece that makes the saves work like it should (might be quest soft player as the issue) i know nothing is blocking anything..just seems a piece is missing which is the save file for exe ( unsure why it works for cheat qsp with saves but not images) hell i may just restart and download all over again possibly til i figure it out. but seems like a small piece is only missing in the files to do that.. edit- also i am thankful for trying to help honestly with this..been trying this game for months and just thought to ask now to figure things out better..like in the beginning i had worse issues when even trying to even begin playing when i discovered this game..thats when i found quest soft player 5 for it

jayp420

Mar 6, 2017
hmm..wouldnt surprise me if i missed something with the files..i had to go through them cause i was missing images that fixed the weekends when the brother is over not long ago...but it does form some sort of saves but not the same as when i click the cheat qsp which has a save file i can find..not sure what it is and been trying to figure it out for months without asking before. like ive looked through it and find nothing like quest navigator besides once experimenting trying different ways to play this game without quest soft player( but dont know if i knew what to do with that quest navigator i downloaded from github. tho honest i must have messed up something or missing a piece that makes the saves work like it should (might be quest soft player as the issue) i know nothing is blocking anything..just seems a piece is missing which is the save file for exe ( unsure why it works for cheat qsp with saves but not images) hell i may just restart and download all over again possibly til i figure it out. but seems like a small piece is only missing in the files to do that.. edit- also i am thankful for trying to help honestly with this..been trying this game for months and just thought to ask now to figure things out better..like in the beginning i had worse issues when even trying to even begin playing when i discovered this game..thats when i found quest soft player 5 for it
My antivirus ask every time I use new .qsp through Big Kuyash.exe to allow it to run maybe yours is just blocking out right without you knowing. Try disabling it and run Big Kuyash.exe. The Big Kuyash.exe saves in C:\Users\Your Name\Documents\Сохранения игр Quest Navigator. This game will not run properly in any version of qsp player because it uses plugins that addon to qsp the player don't have. Which is why you have to run in Big Kuyash.exe. Each update also has new updates to plugins so you need all parts to play new v.24 which has new pic and fixes.

Edit: You must have all three v.20 parts then copy over each update 21-24 and replace the files. Then go into your Big Kuyash\assets\standalone_content folder and delete all the .qsp files and put new cheat v.24.qsp in there. If your not using newest cheat.qsp then your using wrong version of game. Then run game with Big Kuyash.exe. If your not getting saves in C:\Users\Your Name\Documents\Сохранения игр Quest Navigator\(random letters and numbers folder) there has to be something blocking it some how whether its not having right .net framework installed or antivirus-firewall I don't know.

Last edited:
Jul 26, 2017
yea I'll delete and redownload everything once I'm able to. I'm guessing I'm missing the quest navigator part which I dont see in the files honestly which might be my issue

jayp420

Mar 6, 2017
yea I'll delete and redownload everything once I'm able to. I'm guessing I'm missing the quest navigator part which I dont see in the files honestly which might be my issue
This game has no quest navigator in game folder nor any qsp player. The C:\Users\Your Name\Documents\Сохранения игр Quest Navigator\(random letters and numbers folder) is where the game saves to.
If you moved the location of your game folder, or the name of your qsp file changed. Your old saves didn't get erased. They was just not found. Save game folder is created based on location of game folder and name of the qsp file. Change any of those and a new save game folder is created.

Last edited:

jayp420

Mar 6, 2017
oh..so when I did downloaded quest navigator from githhub..I possibly had the correct one. or possibly the wrong quest navigator..like I said I'm still trying to figure out these games lol
No you don't use any quest navigator player for this game you run game with the Big Kuyash.exe as shown highlighted in my (Where you play game) pic above.
Games that use the awesomium plugin has its own .exe no quest navigator player needed. Everything in op is what you need nothing else.
DOWNLOAD
v0.20 FULL
Part 1
(4GB): MEGA - -
Part 2 (4GB): MEGA - -
Part 3 (405MB): MEGA - - -
Others: TORRENT

UPDATES
v0.21 Update:
MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
v0.22 Update: - - WORKUPLOAD - MEGA
v0.23 Update: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD - -
v0.24: - MEGA - WORKUPLOAD -

NOTE for v0.24 update: I renamed and included the start.qsp in the update. You need to go to \assets\standalone_content and delete the old .qsp file.
For latest cheat use this one bottom of post in attachments Big_Kuyash_0.24_cheats_3xpurt.

Last edited:
Reactions: sunshinepppp

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
hmm..then that's where I'm confuse..theres no quest navigator for the saves which isnt in the files for me to find the saves...I have the cheat..just stuck on the physical saves and quest navigator not being there...but I think I'll still redownload everything..its just save issue that's the problem. since I cant locate them edit-is how it currently looks in the files for the game itself for me..i can place a save folder into standalone but only works for when i click on cheat qsp
C:\Users\Username\Documents\Сохранения игр Quest Navigator
To find the right save for this game, start the game, open the save & save again... Remeber slot - Day - Time... Now it's much easyer to find it.....

Last edited:
Jul 26, 2017
wanna know how much of an idiot i feel now....i just had to look in documents for that thing. ugh glad thats figured out tho ( i do apologize for being confused) made it more difficult then it should have

Reactions: Jack-O

AlexLudwig

Jul 19, 2018
So if I am correct...
To play this game I have to download everything from the downloads and place it into one folder? Then unzip it all and run the game from update 0.24_eng folder? I did it all like above, but 0.24 folder doesn't have "Big Kuyash".exe in it...
Please help

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
So if I am correct...
To play this game I have to download everything from the downloads and place it into one folder? Then unzip it all and run the game from update 0.24_eng folder? I did it all like above, but 0.24 folder doesn't have "Big Kuyash".exe in it...
Please help
There shouldn't be an "update 0.24" folder after unpacking. The files in that folder should be in the game folder instead.

Sam699

Apr 25, 2018
So if I am correct...
Please help
This is how I did it.... Download part 1, 2 and 3 or just download the Torrent. and create a folder where you will be putting the files so just name is Big Kuyash on desktop. Extract the main files to the folder and then do the updates so do 0.21 - 0.24

hellson

Jan 7, 2018
upon downloading it just shows blank files with no way to exicute. considering i spent all night downloading this fucking game can someone please give me any tips to actually get this running. i have all the parts downloaded but no image packs nor anything like that was included. am i missing something? is the file dead? i tried all the links and only mega is up

• Haha
Reactions: xoxo1001

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
upon downloading it just shows blank files with no way to exicute. considering i spent all night downloading this fucking game can someone please give me any tips to actually get this running. i have all the parts downloaded but no image packs nor anything like that was included. am i missing something? is the file dead? i tried all the links and only mega is up
Place all files in one folder and use to unpack part 1. It will unpack part 2 and 3 automatically too.

Last edited:

fluffsta

Oct 7, 2017
So i bet im screwing something up here but i keep getting the russian menu when i wanted the english, and how do i start the game with cheats?

3.50 star(s) 12 Votes