laydala

Jun 2, 2017
I can't trigger Alex (Son of shop-boss) event.

He ask me to cheat at the shop,whitch i accept, but nothing after that. I am missing something ?

jayp420

Mar 6, 2017
For the Mother Brother Stuff its stand there its in even but not
which event someone knows?
If your asking how to start event you must complete step-father/brother first. It is triggered the same as step-father/brother start event. When your brother has high arousal and ask for sex event instead of step-father spying on you both you get caught by mother. Afterwards you talk to both about it and try to get your mother to sleep with your brother by uncovering him in early mornings (hour 7). After that you can keep spying on them till you can join them. Event locations vary throughout the house and back yard. You may have to talk to them before you can join in with them I don't recall.

Last edited:
Jul 26, 2017
you know it took me a long while to figure out why it whites out at home on saturdays and sunday and while walking...its cause i didnt have the images from the previous updates...and i used to thought it was a bug honestly..but i wonder if thats everyone elses problem as well

Reactions: Jack-O
Jul 26, 2017
i do wonder tho if i am missing something with the store shop owners son part..i did the agreed to get something but forgot what it was or where to find it to trigger those scenes

jayp420

Mar 6, 2017
i do wonder tho if i am missing something with the store shop owners son part..i did the agreed to get something but forgot what it was or where to find it to trigger those scenes
From what I see in the code he wants you to work at his father store and change expiration dates on products to steal them and sell them to someone in the market.
While working in store if agreed to his proposition the action is: To accept the goods (fuck)

Last edited:

kikit

Dec 27, 2018
need help again sry :)
bad english, i know

1. in the standalone_content folder i discovered 3 names, that don't tell me anything
denis gena silvan
where can I find this 3?

2. there are many "alt_....." files in the stepfather folder. how can/do? they triggered ingame?

jayp420

Mar 6, 2017
need help again sry :)
bad english, i know

1. in the standalone_content folder i discovered 3 names, that don't tell me anything
denis gena silvan
where can I find this 3?

2. there are many "alt_....." files in the stepfather folder. how can/do? they triggered ingame?
1. Denis is the youngest son of the village leader. Gena is the barber shop owner in city. Silvan is known as the devil best friend of Romeo.
2. Alt stuff is rapey step-father content. To start rape path when in sauna with him and he ask about how many times you had sex: Yes, a lot.

Last edited:

kikit

Dec 27, 2018
ah thanks :)

one more Question
and where can i find Romeo? or the Devils House? or the Dance-Club? :oops:

edit:
ok found it
question done
9pm Reading and Chess Club :)

Last edited:
Jul 26, 2017
yea i hit agreed and one time had a game file that once worked but oddly it doesn't continue now..like nothing at the shop pops up to change the goods(wonder if i did something to interrupt and not let it happen)

jayp420

Mar 6, 2017
yea i hit agreed and one time had a game file that once worked but oddly it doesn't continue now..like nothing at the shop pops up to change the goods(wonder if i did something to interrupt and not let it happen)
Check your Boo. accounting skill has to be theorist (100) or higher and talk to owner about raise to accept the goods at hours 10-11.

Last edited:
Jul 26, 2017
ah that must be it..ill get that up..tho didnt work for the certificate save tho oddly..but will look into that...also to the guy about bdsm(thats a mod from what i understand)

Jul 26, 2017
also is it abit of rng for it to be brought up when accepting goods(hasnt happen yet to take goods at that point..so no progress yet..still trying to get those scenes to work)

jayp420

Mar 6, 2017
also is it abit of rng for it to be brought up when accepting goods(hasnt happen yet to take goods at that point..so no progress yet..still trying to get those scenes to work)
No random for it. The flags needed for it are work more then 30 days asked about improvements which gives you 100 ruble bonus and have right Boo. account level then should be able to ask owner, I would like to talk about part-time storekeeper. If condition met you unlock accepting good. After that every work day
at 10 and 11 you can accept goods.

Edit:
I think I found the issue. You must ask about job increase before getting in trouble for working the counter and fucking with customers.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Jul 26, 2017
hmm..i wonder where i am fucking up on...i do get to storekeeper but i dont get the one that gets me the scenes i need (i do get the raises even to the point of being accountant for the store)

jayp420

Mar 6, 2017
(or i might not be storekeeper yet..even tho info says storekeeper) im gonna keep trying some things til it works
oh..that might be my issue(just read your edit)
If you use cheat version of game you could put this in console: works_GG[3]=1
If you dont use cheat ver. you can use and edit save that way with same command

Last edited:
Jul 26, 2017
curious it does have a cheat version but the console for that doesnt show like for such commands (like i can manipulate certain things but not events(mainly time, health, money, characters sorta, and teleport) ive been trying to figure that out for sometime( ive been using quest soft player which has worked fine for qsp games(but for this game when i click for the cheat file in standalone which is where i placed it(that one when i click to use it the game doesnt work correctly only the original qsp)

Jul 26, 2017
tho i am assuming i might be using the wrong qsp for the cheat version possibly(thought just came to me..also still new to learning qsp and rags abit..i kind of guess abit)

3.40 star(s) 11 Votes