James009

The Gravewalker
Jun 4, 2018
help me please, whenever i try to increase my appearance or any stats using cheat menu, and when after changes , when i exit the cheat menu, the character stats reverts itself to original.

Reactions: GbolnHunter

NightOwl71

Oct 31, 2018
Haven't heard from Avenger pretty much since late summer when he was very busy re-sizing most videos. Has somebody heard further news from him, how he's doing lately and whether the BK project is still alive?

Reactions: Monte35

balara

May 12, 2017
i have v20 if i download v24am good or i have to download all versions ?
YOU have to download either patch 21 22 23 and 24 or whole game again....if you got v20..because all patch contains different image and webp files...

Ivan Karelia

May 8, 2017
could anyone please tell me how to start brother/mother scenes? I have already done all family threesomes but when I visit kitchen or family room, mom is always frowning at me but I can see sucking his dick on weekends in his car at 12pm but it stops there nothing more

Mahony

Jun 2, 2017
Good news is that SOB has been updated so Avenger is still alive somewhere, bad news is he's probably now going to try to reformat Kuyash, so another few months wait is ahead:unsure:

Reactions: Qlipse

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
Good news is that SOB has been updated so Avenger is still alive somewhere, bad news is he's probably now going to try to reformat Kuyash, so another few months wait is ahead:unsure:
Welp. Yes...
Now, how will this all work, by the way, on both SOB and BK games:
Looks like he (they?) want to translate the games, finally. So they ask for people to help translating.

Wonder if Avenger is aware of the translation projects here... there were already some attempts to do that and it could give a great boost. Maybe those people want to write him?

Here a machine translation of the blog post (any russian speaker can explain what a "Persian" is? I bet there is a better translation to "перса" ;)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016

Bob9999

Jun 24, 2017
hey, can any1 help me start 0.24 version in english? I dont know how to update it to latest version and run in english.

jayp420

Mar 6, 2017
hey, can any1 help me start 0.24 version in english? I dont know how to update it to latest version and run in english.
Go to the post below and replace the main menu picture called poster.jpg in assets\standalone_content\pic\interface with it. Your game is in english but main screen was not translated due to it is on picture not text.

Here is the result of my poster: Free to use for they who want.......'
It's now updated with both V0.23 & V0.24 poster... They are named poster V0.23 & poster V0.24, so delete so the are named "poster"
View attachment 366058 View attachment 366059

Bob9999

Jun 24, 2017
and how to update game? I have problems with some locations, when I go there game break and show only white screen after that I can not do anything.

jayp420

Mar 6, 2017
and how to update game? I have problems with some locations, when I go there game break and show only white screen after that I can not do anything.
Download each update pack [21-24] and copy and replace over in main folder. The white screen is probably a bug in code without looking in code or knowing which event is trying to trigger can't help you there. I use cheat ver. of game sometimes help for location stuck issues and save often.

I have uploaded a ui fix for title screen and saving screen to english v0.24 for those who want it unpack in main folder.

Last edited:

Gromo123

Mar 23, 2018
I cant trigger Threesome with StepFather/Brother and Mother/Stepfather. I just dont get watched caught yes but not watched.

jayp420

Mar 6, 2017
I cant trigger Threesome with StepFather/Brother and Mother/Stepfather. I just dont get watched caught yes but not watched.
For threesome mom/step have sex alot with dad 30 time then sleep with mom in hall hours 21-22 after stepfather spy talk to him about it. Have sex with him in morning hours 9 in your room. Wait for mom to have high arousal she wiil come to your room for sex blindfold her threesome unlocked for them now. Brother/step fuck brother in hall hours 12-20 event starts when brothers arousal is high after stepfather spys talk to both after in hall. Get event with brother again and invite stepfather threesome unlocked for them now. You must due mother/step first to get brother/step.
Following the guide should help.
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-kuyash-v0-24-avenger.111/page-145#post-1790453

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 12 Votes