FA80

Apr 22, 2017
Sup guys. What about save, can someone send. Please, I will be very grateful.
There is one in the support post (look for link in 1st post)

When using the cheat version, when i try to increase the first stat it doesn't save it, i think it's the beauty stat
What is the "first stat"? Some stats are temp only, depends on cheat mod.

The dress? The swim suit?
Maybe the dress for the weekend? If I remember correct there was a dress given before going to the weekend... no?

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017

Maybe the dress for the weekend? If I remember correct there was a dress given before going to the weekend... no?
Not as I remember. You go shop for a swim suit. After that you can invite him to the beach, and over time show more and more skin before go nude. Leading up to handjobs and blowjobs. It's just a part of "corrupt" the stephdad.

After the swim suit thing. You You just have to grind more of the same. Take sauna's with him, tease him in the living room, first "rest on the sofa" (whatever), wearing underwear, you will flash him. After some of that, start go without, and flash your naked ass to him. Tease him at breakfast etc. It's just a horrible grind, and how this game is set up, just cheating stats doesn't always lead anywhere, because there is also a lot of repeat scene x times to progress as well. I think you can speed it up by visit him at work and repeat do lewd things over and over.

You will walk into the mothers bedroom between 20-21, and change underwear in front of him at one point. Anyways, after a lot of grind with saunas, kissing, handjobs, blowjobs, whatever. He will invite you to weekend getaway, and do the dirty deed.

There is a event with the mother where you and her go the city shopping (that is related to the stepdad moving in). Depending on choices made you end up banging some guys on the buss back. No idea if the walkthrough did mix this one into it...

whiskeyrose

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
The dress? The swim suit?

I think its the dress. It's the event right after he moves in and you see him in the hall. He (I think) gives you the dress and you ahve the option of saying thanks, kissing his cheek, or kissing his lips.

After that I can't get the beach or swimsuit event to fire at all. from that point forward just nothing progresses other than me wagging my ass at him.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I think its the dress. It's the event right after he moves in and you see him in the hall. He (I think) gives you the dress and you ahve the option of saying thanks, kissing his cheek, or kissing his lips.

After that I can't get the beach or swimsuit event to fire at all. from that point forward just nothing progresses other than me wagging my ass at him.
- Start with sit on the sofa and flash your pants. . If you start flash your naked ass at him right away, he get angry.
- Do Sauna with him at 19:00, it just take time, eventually things start happen.
- At one point he ask if you had sex before. If you go down the path of many times, you start the "rape path". If you say just once, he will "teach" you.
- Do breakfast with them in the morning at 09:00, it's tedious slow. Just grind through it. Eventually you can start pretend blow a banana, feel him up, etc.

At weekends you will eventually be able to invite him to the beach, and you end up go shopping for a swim suit.
At the beach during the weekends, you can start with go topless, later nude, and then later give him hj and bj's.

I think I spent like 2 days trying to trigger the "Dennis" stuff, and eventually managed it and no idea how. Just ludacris amount of repeat scenes I think. And this is why cheats in this game doesn't work to well imho. Cash, items, trim your body etc with cheats, sure, but all the grind related stuff, fat chance.

whiskeyrose

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
- Start with sit on the sofa and flash your pants. . If you start flash your naked ass at him right away, he get angry.
- Do Sauna with him at 19:00, it just take time, eventually things start happen.
- At one point he ask if you had sex before. If you go down the path of many times, you start the "rape path". If you say just once, he will "teach" you.
- Do breakfast with them in the morning at 09:00, it's tedious slow. Just grind through it. Eventually you can start pretend blow a banana, feel him up, etc.

At weekends you will eventually be able to invite him to the beach, and you end up go shopping for a swim suit.
At the beach during the weekends, you can start with go topless, later nude, and then later give him hj and bj's.

I think I spent like 2 days trying to trigger the "Dennis" stuff, and eventually managed it and no idea how. Just ludacris amount of repeat scenes I think. And this is why cheats in this game doesn't work to well imho. Cash, items, trim your body etc with cheats, sure, but all the grind related stuff, fat chance.
Alright I'll give it a go. Thanks!

cadooron2

Apr 24, 2017

I think it's the beauty stats
And also the reputation stat

FA80

Apr 22, 2017

I think it's the beauty stats
And also the reputation stat
Beauty is temporary on purpose. Cause it may cause trouble. Try the other cheatmod to have it permanent. Both are linked in the support post.

Balmung85

May 24, 2018
Joshua Tree
can you explain how exactly the sex between brother and mother works?
I always watch her in the car at the weekend and once she caught me and the brother but it didn't work.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Joshua Tree
can you explain how exactly the sex between brother and mother works?
I always watch her in the car at the weekend and once she caught me and the brother but it didn't work.
That event is bugged. The option for it show up before it should.

You need to be able to have 3 somes with the mom/stepdad, and 3somes with brother/stepdad. To trigger the start of the event chains that lead to 3somes with bro/mom. It all start with the brother in the living room in the morning though. (pull the blanket off and let the mom get an eyefull).

Reactions: Balmung85

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I tried all cheatmods for version .24 and none keep the apperance permanent
It won't because your apperance changes from weight influx due to consuming food (and sperm). You training, and whatever. Cosmetics and fail to wash it off before go to bed etc, influx skin condition, then you have hair growth, and all kinda stuff.

Илья518

Dec 29, 2019
Всем привет!
А где лежит ролик, Мама сидит на унитазе, все ролики смотрели и не нашли. Спасибо !!!

Илья518

Dec 29, 2019
эвент с отчимом не запускается, купальник мерила, в бане сидела, ответил что один раз, дальше ни чего не происходит(((

griffor

Aug 14, 2016
Всем привет!
А где лежит ролик, Мама сидит на унитазе, все ролики смотрели и не нашли. Спасибо !!!
эвент с отчимом не запускается, купальник мерила, в бане сидела, ответил что один раз, дальше ни чего не происходит(((
Я знаю, что это все, что происходит (((
в бане сидел, про один раз ответила
did you look at the walkthrough it should help with stepfather events mom bathroom events start after you go to her in the morning when she is getting dressed

Илья518

Dec 29, 2019
Thanks! a little not to understand that it is in English))) would suggest, there is a video where my mom is sitting on the toilet when you come into the bathroom where this video is in the folder pic. THANK YOU!!!!

3.50 star(s) 12 Votes