letecikonj

Nov 4, 2017
Wait, what did you downloaded son? Why is it 17GB?

Just 8Gb file is whole game (without couple of last updates), rename Big_Kuyash_v020_Avenger7z to Big_Kuyash_v020_Avenger.7z and use 7zip to extract it.

Also where did you got those files anyway? You should have one 8GB file from torrent, or 2 4gb files and 500 mb from links.

After that you need to download 0.21, 0.22, 0.23 and 0.24 updates separtly and extract each of them in .20 folder.

Reactions: dead1

temporaryuser

Feb 28, 2018
hello, how to run the game. There is an intro picture and music but I cannot click to anything + intro is in russian. There is no .exe and I went thru qsp. Just for info "girl life" work fine for me. thx

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
hello, how to run the game. There is an intro picture and music but I cannot click to anything + intro is in russian. There is no .exe and I went thru qsp. Just for info "girl life" work fine for me. thx
There should be a Big Kuyash.exe. Have a look in the support thread please: https://f95zone.to/threads/big-kuyash-v0-24-avenger.111/post-1790453 -> How to

Is there any chance to run this game on android? Even with a third party application? Or is this just PC exclusive?
There are ways to run qsp on android, but BK like SoB is run through the .exe so I guess it won't work.

Chutnik

May 21, 2017
Is there any cheated version which includes the new content for step-father from the last update? I have gotten the white-screen-issue on the last 2 QSPs I tried. :(

fotistse

Apr 27, 2017
Artem is very buggy to me...
Can't get the threesome.
Also he goes straight to sex from the professor,no need to help him.
Is it because of i use cheats?
Thanks

Tzen

Aug 21, 2017
This is the third time that I star to play this game again, and the mother event does not trigger to me, I go to the bath at 20 hours, and there is no option for the kiss, I am griding the stats for the mother and for me, and nothing works.

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
This is the third time that I star to play this game again, and the mother event does not trigger to me, I go to the bath at 20 hours, and there is no option for the kiss, I am griding the stats for the mother and for me, and nothing works.
all stats need to be quite high. Without cheats that will take a while. Also you need to raise her mood and stuff.

Reactions: Tzen

Tzen

Aug 21, 2017
I am there, but I can not find the mood status
I have

THE MOM
Rel :500/500
S/R :410/500
DEPRAVITY: 300/500

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
I am there, but I can not find the mood status
I have

THE MOM
Rel :500/500
S/R :410/500
DEPRAVITY: 300/500
Ahh, sorry, didn't get it in the first. You find "mood" the same place (chars) but in "me" There will be stats for mom and stepdad mood. Not sure if that gonna help though. Maybe raise mom's depravity a bit more.

Reactions: Tzen

Tzen

Aug 21, 2017
Ahh, sorry, didn't get it in the first. You find "mood" the same place (chars) but in "me" There will be stats for mom and stepdad mood. Not sure if that gonna help though. Maybe raise mom's depravity a bit more.

I tried to do this in the other gameplays and didn't work, strangely, know it worked, thank you \o

fzdudesome

Mar 9, 2018
The reviews all seem to vary between "The MTL is God aweful!" and "The MTL isn't as bad as everyone makes it seem." Can anyone tell me which it is? Are they actively updating the translation as they go?

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
The reviews all seem to vary between "The MTL is God aweful!" and "The MTL isn't as bad as everyone makes it seem." Can anyone tell me which it is? Are they actively updating the translation as they go?
Depends :) - point of view.

Dev doesn't seem to work on a translation. But some people in the community do.

Stompai

Oct 7, 2017
small bug, when I go in the sauna the face preview picture disappear and won't come back, anyone know of a way to fix this ?

Edit : Actually it's the whole "mood" stat that seem to be removed from the info screen... but still same question about a way to fix this...

Edit 2 : Found why, mood stat doesn't have an upper limit for increase, but face display does. Just need to set back mood to lower level with console.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 12 Votes