mercurius

Mar 15, 2018
How do you get pregnant with the stepfather?
Mom says I can't get pregnant. I can't proceed with the story. Help me.

nerram

Oct 25, 2017
After 15 threesomes with them, she will ask about it sometime in the evenings.
Then there is a weekly event where you try that has a chance of it happening.

Reactions: marinerz

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
There is a special scene on weekends I think when mum asks Sveta to try for a baby. Of course Sveta must be fertile (no birth control, dangerous day). When pregnant (from SF) tell him or mum (evening, not morning!!). But that's it for the quest anyways.

Ionascu

May 15, 2017
Someone knows how to increase intelligence beside reading and playing chess in the club or reading those books? As i see the code, reading and playing chess doesn't increase your stat more than average intelligence. Is there other way to become smart or mega brain? Without cheating, of course...

DiggityDawg

Mar 3, 2018
Question, I am trying to use qgen to make an english translation for the game. However whenever I edit the text save save it, it asks for a password (which I don't have so I don't enter anything) and it still lets me save.

However when I try to run the game, when I would go into an area with that translation the game gives me an error. I'm only editing the text however and not the code. Any ideas/suggestions?

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
It's time again, for some help to translate to Eng:
подсматривание=
мацох=
мокренькая=
развивалась=
сестринский=
послеполуденное=

List of already translated:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Redgy

Jan 17, 2018
подсматривание= "spying"
мацох= no idea
мокренькая= "wet"
развивалась= "evolving/developing/progressing"
сестринский = "sisterly"
послеполуденное= "past afternoon", google also suggests "postmeridian"

blargballs

Jun 11, 2018
мацох transliterates to matzoh, which changing one letter to мазох causes it to be masoch, possibly implying it could be short for masochism, мазохизм?

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
It's a game i like but, for ex to get Tamara pregnant, you need to go thru all this:
* Tamara's pregnancy:
- At least 5 times have threesome with her and her father
- At least 5 times have foursome with her, her father and your stepfather
- at least 5 times have foursome with her, her father and your brother
After passing all of above, go to Tamara house between 17:00 - 23:00 and she will tell you that she is pregnant.
How can Tamara now who the fader is to her baby???? Are that her Father, or GG´s Brother, or are that GG´s Stepfather????

I would like to be able to decide which GG & Tamara had sex with, to get pregnant. Say that he encodes so when GG comes to Tamara's house, she tells GG that right now she is fertile & therefore can get pregnant ...

Reactions: Balmung85

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
It's a game i like but, for ex to get Tamara pregnant, you need to go thru all this:
* Tamara's pregnancy:
- At least 5 times have threesome with her and her father
- At least 5 times have foursome with her, her father and your stepfather
- at least 5 times have foursome with her, her father and your brother
After passing all of above, go to Tamara house between 17:00 - 23:00 and she will tell you that she is pregnant.
How can Tamara now who the fader is to her baby???? Are that her Father, or GG´s Brother, or are that GG´s Stepfather????

I would like to be able to decide which GG & Tamara had sex with, to get pregnant. Say that he encodes so when GG comes to Tamara's house, she tells GG that right now she is fertile & therefore can get pregnant ...
The result of the pregnancy is just a small footnote. Whether its the protag, or Tamara. The only "pay off" is some prego sex scenes.

Jomane

Jul 11, 2017
Can't make that thing work at all and have deleted the previous version after the failure, will try again from the scratch but need very well detailed instructions about how to patch that with the updates them.
Why it is uploaded with so many parts, more easy just make the torrent for the completed last version in english and cheated.

dead1

Sep 26, 2018
Have a look at the names. There is a _v20_ and a [v.20]. All files need same name so 7zip or winrar understands it is 1 archive.
okey.
I am trying

Big_Kuyash_v020_Avenger7z.001
Big_Kuyash_v020_Avenger7z.002
Big_Kuyash_v020_Avenger7z.003

3.50 star(s) 12 Votes