FA80

Apr 22, 2017
Do i need to download each of the updates individually, or just the latest one assuming im doin a fresh install
The updates add new media. The last update will give you the latest .qsp (text) but you would miss quite all pics / videos.

So, yes, better get them all.

Feb 27, 2018
Questions:

1)After you have sex with the swim coach, are you allowed to miss training sessions and not be screwed over? I remember before if you skipped a training session then the whole questline was locked.

2)Is there a way to reset the flag for the bachelorette lunch/shopping? I missed the bus gangbang scene because I chose the wrong option.

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
To Whom it May Concern: Up-Date v0.23, the MEGA link, gets you this :

"The file you are trying to download is no longer available.
The account that created this link has been terminated due to multiple violations of our ."

I usually use the Mega links, when available, Downloading. Usually don't come with possible "Virus-Warnings/threats" as some of the others have had . ( will try one of the others, instead of waiting, maybe)

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
The "Cheat" file has no instructions as to where you are supposed to put it ?

Looking through the posts, I came upon this:
AdorableBunny said:
Hrm, interesting. How was I supposed to use your cheat file then?
ace_boogie said:
Replace the cheat qsp file with the current qsp in the big kuyash/assets/standalone_contents folder. Then run the big kuyash.exe

This is confusing.

Do you actually mean, "Replace the current qsp in the big kuyash/assets/standalone_contents folder, with the cheat qsp " ( I am assuming, "current qsp = start.qsp", in that folder ?)

And, I would think that should be done after all the "Up-Dates" have been added. Correct?

That last "Up-Date" v0.24, has an "start_024_ENG.qsp(for those who wish to use English language . If you "replace" it with the "start_cheat.qsp", Will that "disable" the English text use?

Last edited:

nerram

Oct 25, 2017
Do you actually mean, "Replace the current qsp in the big kuyash/assets/standalone_contents folder, with the cheat qsp " ( I am assuming, "current qsp = start.qsp", in that folder ?)

And, I would think that should be done after all the "Up-Dates" have been added. Correct?
Correct, any QSP you download will replace the one in standalone_contents, just make sure it is the only QSP in that folder, then launch from Big Kuyash in the base folder.

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
just make sure it is the only QSP in that folder, then launch from Big Kuyash in the base folder.
So, by this statement, if I want to use the English translation, I can't use the Cheat, cause it's a qsp?
(I did try with both qsp's, it didn't work, just to verify)

nerram

Oct 25, 2017
You use the cheat version of the translation, you can only have one QSP file at a time or the game will not launch.

nerram

Oct 25, 2017
A bug was discovered in my QSPs, it has been fixed. Here are the fixed versions including progress made since the first one.

The house and shop are done. Currently working through Tamara's house.

Pick one file and install as per the support post.

Reactions: Ixiah

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Or you might consider looking into the support post... where you might find a how-to.
I might consider looking, if there were a link to this "support post", as I see none in the "OP", where most all "important game links" are.

Also, it was mentioned about a " cheat version of the translation " . It would be more "helpful", if a link was provided to these "suggestions", than a casual dropped-hint, (174 pages is a lot to look through, trying to find a "hint-suggested" answer). Just say'n.

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
I might consider looking, if there were a link to this "support post", as I see none in the "OP", where most all "important game links" are.

Also, it was mentioned about a " cheat version of the translation " . It would be more "helpful", if a link was provided to these "suggestions", than a casual dropped-hint, (174 pages is a lot to look through, trying to find a "hint-suggested" answer). Just say'n.
I see.

Extras: FAQ / WALKTHROUGH / INFO - CHEATS - (v0.17)
It is the first link (FAQ / WALKTHROUGH / ...). I am willing to ask ace_boogie to put it more prominent. But I'm not sure how. Would an added "support" or "how-to" help?

Indeed I made a own thread first, but it's not allowed to have a separate thread for a game anymore. So it's hidden deep in the thread, yes, I understand that it is hard to find:( but I don't know how to make it easier though.

And it seems a lot people miss that link. Any ideas how to improve it?

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
I see.

It is the first link (FAQ / WALKTHROUGH / ...). I am willing to ask ace_boogie to put it more prominent. But I'm not sure how. Would an added "support" or "how-to" help?

Indeed I made a own thread first, but it's not allowed to have a separate thread for a game anymore. So it's hidden deep in the thread, yes, I understand that it is hard to find:( but I don't know how to make it easier though.

And it seems a lot people miss that link. Any ideas how to improve it?
First off, I'd like to apologize to you, I may have been a bit "belligerent", it was not intended, I was tired and a bit frustrated .

As I had said, I wanted the "cheat" option, but with-out the "English translation", the "cheat" option is useless .

Your "walkthrough", is actually very helpful, but the "support", you had mentioned, was/is lost in there. I know your trying your best to provide, given the forum restrictions, you have to tend with .

As to your question " Would an added "support" or "how-to" help? " , actually, yes, I think it would. Then at the least, one would know it's there, and your "walkthrough" is a lot less to look through, then 174+ pages.

Also, I'd like to ask , ( don't know if you can read Russian or not), On the splash/front-game-page, the "sign" plaque has 5 links for navigating the game, could you (or anyone) tell me what those 5 links, read as, top to bottom ?
( I only tried clicking the first one, which got me into the game, so guessing it says : " Start or Start Game, or Start New Game ", have no idea, on the other 4 links).

Thanks for all your Help & Support. :)

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
You use the cheat version of the translation, you can only have one QSP file at a time or the game will not launch.
Where might one find this " cheat version of the translation " . . . . Hmmmmm ? (an added link in your post, would have been more helpful, than a "vague" suggestion). Just say'n, if your intent was really to help.

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
Where might one find this " cheat version of the translation " . . . . Hmmmmm ? (an added link in your post, would have been more helpful, than a "vague" suggestion). Just say'n, if your intent was really to help.
nerram probably just thought people know about the support post or will look in OP because of the hint and find the link.

The cheat versions are all "machine translated". nerram started a fresh try to get a better translation and just uploaded the new versions. All .qsp I know about are linked in the support thread, Russian ones are marked as Russians (this is an English forum after all).

4Finger made a translated pic for the start screen, and you may have guessed it by now, it's also linked in the support post ;) just like the different .qsp together at Mods & useful links.

And there is a how-to that explains step by step how to get the cheat mod working. And a Trouble shooting if one runs into errors.

I really try to understand how so many people still asking the same questions. Is the link not big enough, do the ignore it, can't they find it or are they not looking for. If people don't look I can't help... but if it's just visibility I can ask for an improvement.

Like I try to improve the manuals according to feedback.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Highland_Hunter

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
nerram probably just thought people know about the support post or will look in OP because of the hint and find the link.

The cheat versions are all "machine translated". nerram started a fresh try to get a better translation and just uploaded the new versions. All .qsp I know about are linked in the support thread, Russian ones are marked as Russians (this is an English forum after all).

4Finger made a translated pic for the start screen, and you may have guessed it by now, it's also linked in the support post ;) just like the different .qsp together at Mods & useful links.

And there is a how-to that explains step by step how to get the cheat mod working. And a Trouble shooting if one runs into errors.

I really try to understand how so many people still asking the same questions. Is the link not big enough, do the ignore it, can't they find it or are they not looking for. If people don't look I can't help... but if it's just visibility I can ask for an improvement.

Like I try to improve the manuals according to feedback.
Okay, I think I'm getting there now . . . . . . :oops: . . . . . :D !

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Okay, it would be nice if the people who are making "cheats" mods, would have somewhere a guide, detailing what-does-what, using their mods. Not all is common-sense, pressing some "icons" change things, with-out your knowledge of what they are changing. (Some how in "trying" some of these "icons", my character went from " size 2 to size 4 " Breasts o_O, I'd rather have the knowledge to make changes like this, than having it done unknowingly !, and the way to change it back).

Some like "Chars", opens an area to details of "Characters" in the game, so that works as "common-sense".
Some like, "Drunk, or Horny, puts your character in those states, with-out "working" to them, "common-sense".
While others, " Sperm, or Herpes ", have 'little' clue what clicking them will do (perhaps Sperm gets her Pregnant, and Herpes gives her an STD ?).

Tried clicking "Stats", thinking, as would be "common-sense" (like "Chars" icon worked), that it would open a window, where one could "adjust" your characters "Stats", :oops: , but nothing happened :confused: .(clicked a few times, still nothing)

A few other things:
Loc: "Home, City, Brother, Private" , figured they might be "fast-travel" to those locations, with no advance to time, doesn't hurt (as in fucking-up your game)too much to try.

Items: ? ( tried clicking it, nothing happened, no pop-up window, no area opening to show something, just nothing) So what is it's function/use ?

H
: "6,8,10,12,14,16,18,20,22" (maybe "Hours", but no idea what there "use" is ?).
M: " 0, 30 " ( minutes ? , again of what "use" ?)

Res. Day & Res. Week = Reset Day, Reset Week ? ( of what use is it to "reset" ? ) Not common-sense usable .

The "cheat" mod using, was part of "nerram's translation project" with cheats mod by 3xpurt included.

What may be " common-sense /obvious " to creator of mod, may not be so obvious to users of mod.

BTW - Under Infa > Features > Status > "Nosebridge" :oops: what the Hell does this mean/detail/describe/etc. ?

Last edited:

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Quick question : Where does one find the "sport/gym" outfit with which to enable working out (gym at school)?
Only found "sexy" sport outfit in Mall's Sport Shop. ( Never mind, found them at "open-air-market" :rolleyes: ).

Also, Book Store in Mall, had nothing to buy ! How can she "improve" her intelligence with nothing to read at home ? (when club library is closed)

Last edited:

BKKK

Jun 6, 2017
Quick question : Where does one find the "sport/gym" outfit with which to enable working out (gym at school)?
Only found "sexy" sport outfit in Mall's Sport Shop.

Also, Book Store in Mall, had nothing to buy ! How can she "improve" her intelligence with nothing to read at home ? (when club library is closed)
I had the same problem with the books. If you are using the cheat version it automatically buys the books for you, check your bag or try to read at desk in room.

Reactions: Highland_Hunter

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
BKKK - Thanks! Went to the Desk, several times to put money there, never even noticed the "books" there :oops: !
(had no reason to know they would be there, another reason why "cheat" mod makers need to put info on what their mod provides and what-does-what, using it !)

3.50 star(s) 12 Votes