4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
I´m back again with some word i need to be transalted.... I lot´s of people think, not him again & thinking "Kill Kill, have some fun"
:LOL::LOL:...
Updated...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Like i said before, if someone translate is not correct, correct that... This translated words helps other who want to put in the English words in the game.... I even put my notepad file here for this who want it.....

Last edited:

Redgy

Jan 17, 2018
I use google transl and this three comes up: сексуально - красавица - саксаульная
seksualno= sexily
krasavica= beauty (as in "beautiful girl") or just a good-looker will do
saksaulnaya= sexy girl

Mahony

Jun 2, 2017
Tried both cheat QSPs and redownloaded everything and am still getting the white screen when I try to start the stepfather pregnancy route. Fuck me this is frustrating.

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
Tried both cheat QSPs and redownloaded everything and am still getting the white screen when I try to start the stepfather pregnancy route. Fuck me this is frustrating.
Indeed it is. Sorry, I'm out of further ideas. Just maybe trying the original qsp what means... frustrating grinding.

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
In English:
крехтя=
раздраженную=
болтология=

Last edited:

DiggityDawg

Mar 3, 2018
Are there any better translations for this game or is there any way to work on one yourself? One of the bigger frustrations is the translation alone.

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
Are there any better translations for this game or is there any way to work on one yourself? One of the bigger frustrations is the translation alone.
There was a translation project (link in support post) and a few pages before someone else showed interest into a new translation. Maybe you could look for the post and try to get in touch?

Redgy

Jan 17, 2018
In English:
крехтя=
раздраженную=
болтология=
крехтя= groaning
раздраженную= irritated
болтология= takology (this is not an actual word, just the word "talk" mashed up with the word "ology" to make it sound scientificish)

3.50 star(s) 12 Votes