AstQ90

Feb 23, 2019
How do i use the 3xpurt cheat mod? it comes with three files, .qproj, .qsp, and .txt

Do i rename them ?
start.qproj
start.qsp
and what to do with the text file?

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
AstQ90.
That´s correct & the text don´t care about that is only instruction´s....

fobar

Apr 29, 2017
How do i use the 3xpurt cheat mod? it comes with three files, .qproj, .qsp, and .txt

Do i rename them ?
start.qproj
start.qsp
and what to do with the text file?
You only need the qsp file. Put it in the ./assets/standalone_content/ subdir. Make sure there is only one QSP file in that folder. Name doesn't matter.

Reactions: Papa Ernie

Boobman4424

Oct 22, 2018
id love to play this game however, always getting a error saying something like stand alone asset error always a pain for me to play this game.

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
id love to play this game however, always getting a error saying something like stand alone asset error always a pain for me to play this game.
There is a trouble shooting section in the support post, maybe it can help you.

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
You probably have 2 different *.qsp files in assets\standalone_content\ map. You can only have 1(!) *.qsp (start.qsp) file in there, otherwise game won't run.

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
When i use QSP Save editor:
Of this four. Which of them should have HIGH number´s & which LOW numbers????

Relations.
Sex. Relations.
Depravity.
Excitation.

nerram

Oct 25, 2017
So I have been going through the .qsp and cleaning up the english. Progress is steady, but it turns out there is much more text present in the game than I had thought. I'll post what I have done sometime next week, once I have a more substantial portion of the game finished.

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
So I have been going through the .qsp and cleaning up the english. Progress is steady, but it turns out there is much more text present in the game than I had thought. I'll post what I have done sometime next week, once I have a more substantial portion of the game finished.
There is / was a translation project (link in support post) you might use as base too.

nerram

Oct 25, 2017
There is / was a translation project (link in support post) you might use as base too.
I did look into that, thank you. Although I have no idea how any of that stuff works at the moment I will have to figure it out come .25 to move things forward.

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Man, the alternate stepfather path is making me feel... uncomfortable. :confused:

If anyone knows a way to stop the sf from being so rapey, please let me know using a spoiler. Thanks!

Last edited:

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
This probably isn't what you're looking for but I'll try anyways.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think you have that backwards. After selecting 'many' he's definitely not being 'loving'. I was hoping there was on option somewhere that you can at least get him to stop. Like tell your grandfather or something. Oh well. I'll play for a while just in case and then start over if things don't change.
Thanks anyways!

CouchPillow

Aug 6, 2016
I'm having a lot of trouble figuring out how to trigger the scenes with Denise. I've been following the walkthrough but have been having no luck at all.

3.50 star(s) 12 Votes