Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
Introduction:

I gathered information within this thread to bring it together for our convenience. You will find here
- general information, tips & tricks
- character walkthrough
- additional files (cheat mods, save games, etc)
- trouble shooting section
- How-to (like install cheat mod)
- Attached files Cheated version and (afaik) full save

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

@rallie2 added an offline pdf version of this walkthrough:

Due forum rules it is forbidden to have this in a own thread and I can't use links to make it more accessible. The character walkthrough is based on posts in game thread but I worked on it to expand it and get it up to date and I try to confirm walkthrough and test it and add more information over time. Please help if you find something missing or have more information.

Sorry for the spoiler spam, all in 1 post is quite cramped :cry:.

Character Walkthrough:

Mods & useful links

Trouble shooting:

Save games:

How to:

Should be a sticky on OP thank you for alll of this

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
I really don't know what happened to that part. :( Re-wrote as far as I could remember. So it's quite... "rough". Try and feel free to report back.

kazuo92

Sep 6, 2017
i dont know why, but during thew week end out of the MC house is all white, the only thing visible are the icons of the stats end the map in the left corner.
how can resolve ?
thanks

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
i dont know why, but during thew week end out of the MC house is all white, the only thing visible are the icons of the stats end the map in the left corner.
how can resolve ?
thanks
If you use cheated qsp, try to press + / - hour button or date +/ -

Also you can try another .qsp. We have 2 different cheat and the original one.

Reactions: kazuo92

Icedreams

May 4, 2017
I am stuck on the Mother Brother path. I throw the blanket off the brother but I don't know what to do after would. I have tried talking to both of them but nothing.

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
I am stuck on the Mother Brother path. I throw the blanket off the brother but I don't know what to do after would. I have tried talking to both of them but nothing.
mother should find the brother uncovered and... there should be a scene

so maybe just leave and enter living room until that happens?

Dybbuk

Feb 19, 2019
I haven't touched the herpes code, only added the cheat. As far as I can see, there is only an on/off. "Terrible as nuclear war" is bad appearance, not herpes; if appearance is less than < 100, you get that.
Like I said, I think the "issue" with the herpes was already in previous cheat versions... probably porting the cheats from one version to the next caused the issue? Not blaming your version at all (thanks for the effort). I know that the terrible as nuclear was is appearance, but I was having terrible appearance despite having all the golden facials, guccy dress, best underwear, makeup, perfume and sparkling clean. Only explanation I figured out was the herpes not showing in the avatar (I never had it despite using the gloryhole as my main source of income....)
I could check with the qsp save editor if when I have that issue the herpes is active, but I did the test before I downloaded again the editor... and once I have the editor there is no need for the cheat version either.

CHEN

Apr 28, 2017
please help
I tried the two cheat files
And both have a problem
On Saturday, at the entrance to the house
The screen turns white, and you cannot enter the house
If you change day +/- it passes
The problem is when a week goes by, and Saturday comes again, it happens again.
Plus in kaluba where the swimming pool is
There is a gym option, when you click it, the screen always turns white
Does anyone have a way to solve the problem?

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
anyone have a complete save of v 0.24? would be much appreciated :)
Not yet since .24 content is not done completely yet. There is a complete .23 save attached to support post and walkthrough is updated as far we know about new stuff yet.

But please be aware that about 50% to 70 % of content is during the progress. A complete save will skip the grind but a also a lot content and fun.

InvaderGir

Nov 12, 2017
So am I trying to use the cheat mod to increase personal skills but I can not for the life of me find out how to do so with the walkthrough clicking the +1 hour button does not seem to work unfortunately and I'm not sure what I'm missing

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
What does "Fuf .." stands for in the game for ??????
Here is an remake of A list of known variables you may edit your save with. It´s someone else who made this from the beginning.... Thanks man.. (Don´t remember who)
Updatet because it's was missing parts....

Last edited:

AKA101

May 11, 2017
Anyone who knows if there's a console command for getting pregnant with stepfather's child?
there is a console command that jumps to your mother asking for making child so you can just keep doing it until MC get preg.
command: gt'home_tech','mom_want_baby_inv'

It is funny since that child is nowhere is to be found after delivery lol

3.50 star(s) 12 Votes