FA80

Apr 22, 2017
I did look into that, thank you. Although I have no idea how any of that stuff works at the moment I will have to figure it out come .25 to move things forward.
Just thought it could help you, there was some progress already. But you have a lot of work translating and updating every time anyways. That's why the translation project stopped - at least that's my guess.

Does anyone know how to get the sex scenes with tamara's father in his room in the weekends?
Any chance you checked the walkthrough yet?

Man, the alternate stepfather path is making me feel... uncomfortable. :confused:

If anyone knows a way to stop the sf from being so rapey, please let me know using a spoiler. Thanks!
I guess it is intended to be that way. That's why it is the alternative path... for people who like that. Afaik, as already been said, you may prefer the love route. There should be a variable to change your path (in your save) but I don't remember it.

I'm having a lot of trouble figuring out how to trigger the scenes with Denise. I've been following the walkthrough but have been having no luck at all.
Have you played .23 before? if so maybe Denis already saw Sveta and Julia 3 times and you may proceed there.

Getting this screen for almost everything . Please help
You may use another .qsp to run the game. In support you can find 2 cheated versions + 2 Russian ones. Else you can try to hit the + button to skip the broken thing.

Last edited:

dragonray250

Aug 16, 2017
Just thought it could help you, there was some progress already. But you have a lot of work translating and updating every time anyways. That's why the translation project stopped - at least that's my guess.

I guess it is intended to be that way. That's why it is the alternative path... for people who like that. Afaik, as already been said, you may prefer the love route. There should be a variable to change your path (in your save) but I don't remember it.

Have you played .23 before? if so maybe Denis already saw Sveta and Julia 3 times and you may proceed there.

You may use another .qsp to run the game. In support you can find 2 cheated versions + 2 Russian ones. Else you can try to hit the + button to skip the broken thing.
yes, i what i meant is the scenes when u go into his room in the weekend around 19 and have sex with him solo, should be a continuation of the kiss scene. I saw the vids in the folder but cant seems to get the event to work. I have already completed all 4 some with tamara father and stepfather

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
How do i use the 3xpurt cheat mod? it comes with three files, .qproj, .qsp, and .txt

Do i rename them ?
start.qproj
start.qsp
and what to do with the text file?
The text isn't instructions, as 4Finger suggested. The .txt is the code extracted from the QSP file and .qproj is for loading in qgen and compiling. The only file you need to actually play the game is start.qsp, and the rest aren't needed unless you want to edit things.

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
yes, i what i meant is the scenes when u go into his room in the weekend around 19 and have sex with him solo, should be a continuation of the kiss scene. I saw the vids in the folder but cant seems to get the event to work. I have already completed all 4 some with tamara father and stepfather
Errr... confused about what you where talking... just a second...

to have solo sex with Tamara's dad you should give him time. Like Stepfather and mother he needs to "recharge" a bit before he is ready for another round. He's not 16 anymore ;). Not sure if there is a cheat for. But after some time you can meet him in his room and kiss him or so and advance.

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
It´s time to get a bigger tv in the game.... I have tried my self but a don´t get it work.... I use this one..
Burk.png

chan1986

Aug 21, 2018
[/QUOTE]
Hi i tried with other qsp the game restarted and still the bug was there.?

CouchPillow

Aug 6, 2016

I did play 0.23 but I created a new save after the update since they don't always work. I can play Frisbee and tan on weekdays but it won't go any farther than that.

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
Hi i tried with other qsp the game restarted and still the bug was there.?
It is hard to say what causes that problem because it is quite individual. Some don't have it at all, some sometimes and some all times. Do you have the problem with original .qsp too? Then maybe some file (movie) is corrupt / broken. You could try to download the last update once more... or complete game (which sucks -.- but I don't have another idea at the moment).

Else you could search the thread once more since this problem was there before. But change .qsp was the only solution I remember. Maybe best idea to try the original uncheated qsp first. Just to check if that helps.

The basic code ain't the most refined code I ever seen. There are a lot of bugs. And while Avenger seems to add new stuff but won't rework the old stuff the whole code is quite... crude. Modding the code for cheats won't make it any better.

I did play 0.23 but I created a new save after the update since they don't always work. I can play Frisbee and tan on weekdays but it won't go any farther than that.
As walkthrough says: Sveta needs to have sex with Julia. Julias brother will randomly see them. That needs to happen 3 (?) times before you can do anything else. Nothing will happen at first at pool or Frisbee. When you are at the pool (weekend afternoon) and enter the house Denis will ask Sveta for a date. Just go there at weekend and go to pool and back into house (probably living room) until that triggers. But be sure Denis already saw Sveta and Julia together.

If you started a new save maybe you need to be seen another time by Denis first?

Last edited:
Reactions: CouchPillow

CouchPillow

Aug 6, 2016
It is hard to say what causes that problem because it is quite individual. Some don't have it at all, some sometimes and some all times. Do you have the problem with original .qsp too? Then maybe some file (movie) is corrupt / broken. You could try to download the last update once more... or complete game (which sucks -.- but I don't have another idea at the moment).

Else you could search the thread once more since this problem was there before. But change .qsp was the only solution I remember. Maybe best idea to try the original uncheated qsp first. Just to check if that helps.

The basic code ain't the most refined code I ever seen. There are a lot of bugs. And while Avenger seems to add new stuff but won't rework the old stuff the whole code is quite... crude. Modding the code for cheats won't make it any better.

As walkthrough says: Sveta needs to have sex with Julia. Julias brother will randomly see them. That needs to happen 3 (?) times before you can do anything else. Nothing will happen at first at pool or Frisbee. When you are at the pool (weekend afternoon) and enter the house Denis will ask Sveta for a date. Just go there at weekend and go to pool and back into house (probably living room) until that triggers. But be sure Denis already saw Sveta and Julia together.

If you started a new save maybe you need to be seen another time by Denis first?
I appreciate the help man! I'm still working on it. It seems that the video for Denis catching you is with the cream scene so I'll keep trying that.

Last edited:

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
I appreciate the help man! I'm still working on it. It seems that the video for Denis catching you is with the cream scene so I'll keep trying that.
I wouldn't rely too much on what the videos look like. Just try different times week / weekend morning / afternoon / evening.

duke

Oct 14, 2016
anyone able to lend a hand? I unzipped and overwrited all the files in the update. Went into the assets/standalone and game still wouldnt run

duke

Oct 14, 2016
As FA80 said you start the game by clicking on the "Big Kuyash.exe" file NOT the qsp file
Would if I could, but im not seeing an exe file in the assets/standalone only the qsp and other misc files. I donwloaded the main file from the torrent, then unzipped all the updates downloaded the cheat file too and put it in there. still no exe. Dont know if theres a different exe i need to download?

Edit: Found the exe in the main folder... Am i supposed to move that to assets/standalone now?

BKKK

Jun 6, 2017
Would if I could, but im not seeing an exe file in the assets/standalone only the qsp and other misc files. I donwloaded the main file from the torrent, then unzipped all the updates downloaded the cheat file too and put it in there. still no exe. Dont know if theres a different exe i need to download?

Edit: Found the exe in the main folder... Am i supposed to move that to assets/standalone now?
NO! Leave it where it is

Reactions: Astariass

exodus156

Jul 18, 2017
If someone still doesn't know how to get Tamara pregnant, you need to:

- At least 5 times have threesome with her and her father
- At least 5 times have foursome with her, her father and your stepfather
- at least 5 times have foursome with her, her father and your brother

After passing all of above, go to Tamara house between 17:00 - 23:00 and she will tell you that she is pregnant.

To get foursome with brother:
- Have at least 4 threesomes with Tamara and your brother in Tamara House on weekends (event starts in kitchen around 18:00 - 20:00)
- After that talk to Tamara father and ask what's up (new dialogue option), then "just join"
- Then talk to brother when he is watching tv in your house and click "To talk about the Pope, Tamara"
- Next talk to brother during weekends between 9:00 - 12:00 to go to Tamara ("Call to Tamara and shaft")
- Repeat few times and you will start doing foursomes

Small secret, when you gat 5 or more foursomes with brother, Tamara and her father you can start a special New Year foursome event on 30.12 between 12:00 - 18:00

Hope this helps :)

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
If someone still doesn't know how to get Tamara pregnant, you need to:

- At least 5 times have threesome with her and her father
- At least 5 times have foursome with her, her father and your stepfather
- at least 5 times have foursome with her, her father and your brother

After passing all of above, go to Tamara house between 17:00 - 23:00 and she will tell you that she is pregnant.

To get foursome with brother:
- Have at least 4 threesomes with Tamara and your brother in Tamara House on weekends (event starts in kitchen around 18:00 - 20:00)
- After that talk to Tamara father and ask what's up (new dialogue option), then "just join"
- Then talk to brother when he is watching tv in your house and click "To talk about the Pope, Tamara"
- Next talk to brother during weekends between 9:00 - 12:00 to go to Tamara ("Call to Tamara and shaft")
- Repeat few times and you will start doing foursomes

Small secret, when you gat 5 or more foursomes with brother, Tamara and her father you can start a special New Year foursome event on 30.12 between 12:00 - 18:00

Hope this helps :)
If you donn't mind, I would like to add those infos to the walkthrough. Not like a lot people will look there... but there is always a chance.

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
I think you have that backwards. After selecting 'many' he's definitely not being 'loving'. I was hoping there was on option somewhere that you can at least get him to stop. Like tell your grandfather or something. Oh well. I'll play for a while just in case and then start over if things don't change.
Thanks anyways!
Hey Papa Ernie! Have you got a solution on the stepfather´s rape??? If not, used QSPSaveEditor, and in the search square write in "npc_unique_stepfather" go down to nr 22 & 23, if they are not ZERO change both to ZERO. Save and start the game.... My self put in numbers on this two and he start to humiliate me...

Reactions: Papa Ernie
3.50 star(s) 12 Votes