amvg

Oct 31, 2017
Can anybody give me some pointers on how to unlock the foursome with Tamara, her father and the MC's stepfather?

And, if not asking too much, anybody know the variable to change on the save file to "unlock" the threesome with Artem and Oleg? I advanced the Artem parents quests before this event, and now Artem is gone (to school, i think).

Many thanks in advance.

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
Have you checked the support post -> walkthrough for hints already?

Don't have the variable, but you could make a copy of your save, and just set all Artem variables to 0 to make a reset? Usually I would guess it is a small number (progress) so it is probably a 1 or 2 or so.

DeMarcus16

Apr 12, 2017
just set all Artem variables to 0
Actually, I think it is a "Aunt Rita" variable. Don't remember the name, but (IMSC) when it hits 4, Artem leaves.

Edit: I'm fairly certain it is:

npc_unique_rita[9]<4

IIRC She doesn't want Artem exposed to all the fun & games, so she sends him to the "city" (though I have never found him there).
I search & replace "npc_unique_rita[9]<4" to "npc_unique_rita[9]<14" and everything is still available.

Last edited:
Reactions: FA80

amvg

Oct 31, 2017
Yes, I've checked the walkthrough, but couldn't find any info regarding that specific 4some, only the other one (with the MC's brother instead of the step father), and that one occurred without issues.

As for the variables, thanks for the tips, I'll try it later.

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
Actually, I think it is a "Aunt Rita" variable. Don't remember the name, but (IMSC) when it hits 4, Artem leaves.

Edit: I'm fairly certain it is:

npc_unique_rita[9]<4

IIRC She doesn't want Artem exposed to all the fun & games, so she sends him to the "city" (though I have never found him there).
I search & replace "npc_unique_rita[9]<4" to "npc_unique_rita[9]<14" and everything is still available.
That's absolutely possible. Tanks for your advice.

Yes, I've checked the walkthrough, but couldn't find any info regarding that specific 4some, only the other one (with the MC's brother instead of the step father), and that one occurred without issues.

As for the variables, thanks for the tips, I'll try it later.
Fudge it. I was sure it was there. I get the feeling parts of the walkthrough disappeared... or I just imagined writing them? Also I consider restructuring the whole thing...

amvg

Oct 31, 2017
So, I've changed the variable on the save game, changed "npc_unique_rita[9]" to 3 and was able to unlock the 3some, thanks for the tip :)

As for the 4some, still no luck; I've been getting a sort of new event when I put the MC to walk around the village around 20:00, she meets Tamara, and they talk something about a 4some (can't understand exactly what, I'm playing the machine translation to ENG). After that, I get some options where the MC and Tamara eat some icecreams, and can go to a picnic and have some fun.
Any idea if this event is related to that 4some? If so, how can I progress it?

And, taking the opportunity, any idea how to reset the "Sam" progress? I can't recall exactly if the MC has already talked to him on ChatRoulette, but I've tried the next step in the walkthrough (travelling on the city subway on weekdays around 12 - 14), but no "Sam" character appears.

Thanks again for the help.

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
So, I've changed the variable on the save game, changed "npc_unique_rita[9]" to 3 and was able to unlock the 3some, thanks for the tip :)

As for the 4some, still no luck; I've been getting a sort of new event when I put the MC to walk around the village around 20:00, she meets Tamara, and they talk something about a 4some (can't understand exactly what, I'm playing the machine translation to ENG). After that, I get some options where the MC and Tamara eat some icecreams, and can go to a picnic and have some fun.
Any idea if this event is related to that 4some? If so, how can I progress it?

And, taking the opportunity, any idea how to reset the "Sam" progress? I can't recall exactly if the MC has already talked to him on ChatRoulette, but I've tried the next step in the walkthrough (travelling on the city subway on weekdays around 12 - 14), but no "Sam" character appears.

Thanks again for the help.
Well, you had threesomes with Valentine & Tamara and stepfather & Tamara before?

amvg

Oct 31, 2017
Well, you had threesomes with Valentine & Tamara and stepfather & Tamara before?
Tamara and Valentine yes. Tamara and SF not sure, but possibly no. I'm assuming I have to get these events before, then.
Any pointers on how to start this? Thanks a lot.

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
Mhh, Sveta can talk to SF on week days around 9 pm and tell him to visit Tamara. But I really forgot what else to do there.

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
Means in English:
Escragnolles= ???
I don´t now it´s a russian word.
Escragnolles fully with me, father took my fallen body in his arms:

Redgy

Jan 17, 2018
Means in English:
Escragnolles= ???
I don´t now it´s a russian word.
Escragnolles fully with me, father took my fallen body in his arms:
What the fuck.
I've no idea but google somehow changes the word to "espan'olka" which is a "goatee" in english. Idk, makes no sense and it's basically a different word now. What's this escragnolles monstrosity actually supposed to mean is anybody's guess but it's not a regular russian word.

Gromo123

Mar 23, 2018
Hey, i messed something up my brother never asks about Tamara. someone have the Variables i have to change so so the events will start?

Last edited:

nerram

Oct 25, 2017
I have reached the first goal of my little cleaning project for those interested: the entire house.

Everything within that area should be readable, feel free to shoot me a message if you find something out of context, out of narrative, or just any mistakes/typos/weird language. Things that I haven't touched should be apparent.

Here's the QSP, install as per the support post

Reactions: blargballs

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
I have reached the first goal of my little cleaning project for those interested: the entire house.

Everything within that area should be readable, feel free to shoot me a message if you find something out of context, out of narrative, or just any mistakes/typos/weird language. Things that I haven't touched should be apparent.

Here's the QSP, install as per the support post
Added to mods in support post. There was another person going for a translation, hope you find each other.

Edit: Oh, no cheats.

3.50 star(s) 12 Votes