Unity - Abandoned - Big Long Complex [v3.1] [DonTaco]

1. 3.00 star(s)

-Yor-0728

It looks good, graphically and the type of game, so far, it is the first game I play with this type of game mode, however there is no guide, so you are stuck for a long time without knowing what to do, I can not rate it high nor low because I don't know what content it has because I haven't been able to move forward because I don't have the slightest idea what to do, but I have high expectations for when there are more updates.

:lepew: ?/5:lepew:
  2. 5.00 star(s)

eterger

Easily one of the best erotic game i've ever played. Even with some bugs and quite a lot of grinding, it was still enjoyable because the sex scenes were so good. I will wait for every update with great enthusiasm.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

Deleted member 5055050

Big Long Complex is quite alright.

The overall character anatomy is so weird and a little uncanny, idk why, tho. It has probably something to do with the overly sexualized features - like the extremely huge boobs and the very thicc thighs - don't get me wrong, everyone likes big boobs and nice thighs lol, but the thighs seem a bit too much over the top. Still, Lia is pretty hot, so I'll give the game that.

But ye, regarding gameplay, it's pretty much straightforward. You work in stores and buy some gifts for the girls to increase their passion. Alternatively, you can also 24/7 talk with the girls to get into their good graces. And there lies kinda the glaring problem with the game, it gets very repetitive with time. This could be fixed, if some side-activities or minigames were added in the game to further distract from the boring tasks, like working.

The H-scenes are pretty nice, tho I don't like the "laggy" animation in these H-scenes, because they kinda ruin the flow of the scenes.

Overall pretty solid, nothing groundbreaking.
    But if this game will receive new and refreshing updates in the future, this could be quite a fun game!
  4. 3.00 star(s)

Sarkasmus

TL;DR:
    - v1.2
    - Original Character design for one of the hottest MILFs I've seen on here so far
    - Clunky controls and bad mechanics
    - missing guidance
    - Gameplay consists of repeatedly watching scenes to unlock extensions for those scenes.

Now, this game has a lot of bad points, but it's in a very early developement stage and at the end of the day, it's still very promising! Sadly, for every good point, there is at least one bad point leveling it out.

The game has the incest-Tag, but if you play it, those women could just as well be total strangers that picked you up from the street, because your relationship to them is never really explained. If it is and I missed it, it's never mentioned again.

The Character-models are unique and very hot. Not just their physical appearance, but their mimic, behavior and even text-lines during the lewd-scenes are first class. Regettably, there are no animations, only fade-in-outs of two different images.

There is first-person free-roaming, but its meant to be played in third-person top-down. Like, looking at the top- or bottom-shelf in first person makes no difference in which of them you'll examine. It only matters if you're crouching or not, which you can't see in first-person. If you crouch, you examine the bottom-shelf. If not, you examine the top-shelf.

That wouldn't be such a big problem, if the controls made sense. You crouch with "C" instead of "Ctrl". You open the menu with "V" insead of "Esc", and "Esc" has no function at all. The toggle between views is put on "B" for some reason, and while you can use LMB to interact with objects, for some reason it always selects a random option when used in the menu. The only other button to interact with objects or characters is "Space", instead of "E" or "F". There is also neither a rollback nor history function, so in case you ever missed something because you had to spam/hold the Space-bar to do basically everything, the only way to reread it is to redo the whole sequence of scenes that lead to it.

There are items in the game that have no function yet, but those are all marked as currently useless, so you won't get confused. But at the same time, you'll have to walk through every shop, every day, to check if you can work there yet.

And while the visual rewards for progressing through the events are very appealing, that's all there is! Talk to them to get "passion points" until you can trigger lewd-events for more "passion points" that enable you to see longer lewd scenes. That's it. That's the whole game.

Lets just hope the dev will work some of those out in future updates.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

DenimRat

Gameplay
    Controls: Awkward, the game is better in 3rd person, but in order to find a code, you need to use 1st person. There is a kind of unnecessary crouch. A good amount of the items don’t serve an actual purpose.
    Interface: A menu system that works. However, I have noticed the hitboxes are a tiny bit off line.
    Writing
    Plot: As good as needs to be to justify sex.
    Characters: As of 1.2, the characters have different personalities.
    Typos: Very frequent, but not bad enough that you can’t understand.
    Art
    Models: One of the best I’ve seen in a while.
    Animations: 2 frames that alternate. Better than still, but a third frame would go a long way.
    Background: As good as they need to be.
    Audio
    Music: Elevator music.
    Effects: Decent.
    Voices: Decent.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

iron4doves

So I gotta just start with a fact: The milf in this game is one of the hottest fucking models/characters I've seen in a game in a long time. Not just her body, but her expressions and behaviors as well. She's hot. Big aunt cass vibes. She requires impregnation lol.

So, I am going to be generous with this review because of that. 4 stars is generous? Yes Maybe (see "Bugs" and v1.2 fix). The game as it is today (v1.1) has some bugs, and the gameplay is miserable.
    • Bugs:
      • Minutes after I posted this review, dev released v1.2 which addresses many of these. I haven't played, but these probably no longer apply.
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    • Gameplay: Man it's the same ol "go to work to make money, interact with her to increase love points, make both numbers high and you get boom boom time". I honestly have no idea how bad the grind is today because I could not be fucking asked to try. Immediately opened cheat engine to skip that bullshit. Dev you need to look at this very carefully - I THINK you're trying to provide an arousing experience, not a time sink. If true, make sure you're focused on what you want to provide.
    These are really the only downsides. There are some neutrals:
    • "animations" are two-images fading back and forth. Would really like at least 3 but... it's better than stills I guess.
    • (I think dev may have addressed this in v1.2?) Reading through dialog can be kind of slow, there is no option to skip text you've already read.
    • 3D world/navigation is cool to see but honestly it doesn't really add much value. Finding stuff in the world was okay but if I have to dig through a forum because I'm frustrated trying to find an item so that I can masturbate irl, it's gonna be a bad time. Be careful with this...
    • I'm not really sure what the relationships between characters are. Seems like aunt/cousin. Would love a mom/daughter patch (I know, its cliché, idgaf lol).
    But there are quite a few pluses as well:
    • As mentioned, super hot characters.
    • Corruption path seeeems brief enough? As mentioned, I skipped the money/love grind, but there are no long fetch quest type events
    • Scenes have multiple stages included.
    • Scenes are repeatable.
    • There is hand job, oral, grinding, teasing, and vaginal acts in this early release
    • Dev has plans for impregnation content :love:
    So yeah. This game probably deserves 3.5* stars today but I actually enjoyed it today despite all the negatives. We'll see where dev takes it.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Sihy

I want to "risk" a totally positive vote. The animations are done well, the story has exaggerated potential, since we are talking about a game practically at the origins.
    I become "captain obvious" in saying that it all depends on the developer but I hope he will continue this project in the hope of seeing it finished someday. We'll see...
  8. 1.00 star(s)

brata

* Edited after 6 months of no content :
    The dev seems to hate this game so much that he did 3-4 other games , totally ignoring this one (which I had at 5*s). Lots of excuses , some real ... some I don't know , but the fact is that he hasn't touched this game in months while we keep seeing other work popping out when he claims that he is facing problems.