VN Ren'Py Abandoned Big Time [v1.0] [DarkBehemoth]

Crazygamer43

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 25, 2018
c.png

Overview:
You play as an ordinary office worker who spends his days on boring work, without understanding why he needs it at all, trying to meet girls on the Internet and spending free time at the computer, not really wanting to change anything.
And his whole life would have continued like this if at some point he had not discovered a strange superpower in himself - to stop time! He decided to use this opportunity in order to turn his life in a completely different direction, because now there are so many possibilities, including with girls. But be careful - having superpowers is not always as cool as it seems, sometimes it can lead to big problems! It depends only on your actions - whether the main character will succeed or whether his life will remain boring and monotonous.​

Thread Updated: 2020-03-28
Release Date: 2020-03-28
Developer: DarkBehemoth -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - - -
Mac: - - - - -
Android: - - - - -

a.png office_day.png b.png c.png d.png room_day.png

Last edited:

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
...an ordinary office worker who spends his days on boring work, without understanding why he needs it at all, trying to meet girls on the Internet and spending free time at the computer, not really wanting to change anything.
WoW :oops:, that's actually what I wrote in my recent autobiography, I'll take credit for these lines...

BIG time... Nah, NOT so BIG :sneaky: as Uploader's pair. (see 4th screen)

Last edited:
Aug 22, 2017
>That penultimate image...
>That hair color, eye color and the same motherfucking color palette in her dress...
Anyway, it seems very specific & i remember a character with that.
Seriously.

perheiro

Apr 25, 2017
The assistants tits are the same ones on his internet dating girl. Oh how did I ever figure that out???
YAWN..................

Reactions: e-disfunction

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Looks nice, but the art reminds me too much of "Forbidden Fruit" and we all know how that dev turned out...

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
Overview:
You play as an ordinary office worker who spends his days on boring work, without understanding why he needs it at all, trying to meet girls on the Internet and spending free time at the computer, not really wanting to change anything.
And his whole life would have continued like this if at some point he had not discovered a strange superpower in himself - to stop time!​
So, if I understand correctly, we don't play as an ordinary worker, the game is not about free time on the computer, and the game actually starts after we get the superpower? :unsure:

If that's the case, then why doesn't the dev'r say, "You play as an office worker who recently gained a superpower ..." or something similar that is simpler and accurate to the game?

e-d :)

Reactions: Zedzorn22

Kealan

Feb 9, 2018
>That penultimate image...
>That hair color, eye color and the same motherfucking color palette in her dress...
Anyway, it seems very specific & i remember a character with that.
Seriously.
Maybe you're thinking of Veronica from News Desk? Looks a bit like it, but has a dark blue suit. Love that character as well.

ABH20

Jun 16, 2017
Another one that doesn't understand how to correctly number releases.

What the hell, added to watch list anyway. Not like there's an abundance of time-stop games to choose from.

DarkBehemoth

Mar 28, 2020
Thanks to the uploader for posting my game!

And thanks to everyone who has already played and comment on it here.

Another one that doesn't understand how to correctly number releases.

What the hell, added to watch list anyway. Not like there's an abundance of time-stop games to choose from.
Yes, I just now realized that the “1.0” in the title made someone think that this is a release version. Sorry, for the next version I will change the numbering (Better late than never?)

I guess someone read The Fermata by Nicholson Baker.
No, I have not read this book. But now I'm interested in this, thanks!

The assistants tits are the same ones on his internet dating girl. Oh how did I ever figure that out???
YAWN..................
This is not a mistake or a bug - in the next episode it will be explained in the plot :)

Reactions: Otis_Gein

DarkBehemoth

Mar 28, 2020
In the next episode, I plan to develop a date storyline thread. Some choices in this version will affect the plot in the next. I understand that this episode turned out to be very short and will make the next one longer

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
* Name entry is a little confusing.

* The font is not as easy to read as one might think.

* The language is kind of stilted. I'm guessing the dev is a non-native English speaker.

* I think it would be better to give the assistant a name right away rather than call her 'assistant'. Also could just show her instead of telling us she's approaching.

* Yup, Engrish.

* The minigame is kind of pointless.

Eh.

The poor English hurts this game a lot in my opinion.Other than that, I suppose it could be okay, but I wasn't that interested, As the MC, you do have choices, but they don't really give you the sort of control you'd like. Aslso, the MC is pretty much a loser with a poor attitude, and you get pretty annoyed with him fairly quickly.

This just isn't something that interesting.