Unity Completed Big Tits World Domination [Mopp4Studios]

1.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Superbullet

Game Developer
May 9, 2018
Untitled2.png

Overview:

A evil maiden with big boobs and bent on world domination, has asked to meet you.
She wants you to join her cause.
Fight her with everything you have...or face total annihilation​

Updated: 2018-07-10
Developer: Mopp4Studios
Censored: No
Version: 1.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -

3-pye2hkzr.png 5-hdhtx8jp.png 1-ipckpbdc.png

grego

Aug 14, 2017
the titts are nice but i don like the wasd controlling i hope there be will a gamepad support update.

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016

I like big boobs but not only... :D

Wait a min! ...Is there some other action going on? Like hump-a-dump too? From the pics I can't tell. Tags don't look promising either (so no sex at all?). :/

Reactions: scotzzz and Edgyboy

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
So is there any other action than fighting? Can someone add a few extra pics, for people to know what else awaits? Not downloading when all I can do is battling and strolling around. What about lewd scenes?? :/

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
So is there any other action than fighting? Can someone add a few extra pics, for people to know what else awaits? Not downloading when all I can do is battling and strolling around. What about lewd scenes?? :/
I know, right? Went into it with a bit of hope but was dissapointed to say the least.

Brendon90

Apr 27, 2018
Does it play as good as it looks?
Even though the girls and 2 short animated scenes are nice the gameplay just isn't there. If there were more locations, weapons, a better mini map with ammo locations as well as more visible ammo drops, and most importantly cutscenes with the girls dominating each other it would deserve its title.

As it is now there's a single gun and it's just endlessly running for your life around the map trying to find 300-500 nearly invisible ammo in grass and houses. After that you can gun all the girls down 1 by 1, but note some do respawn a couple times. Also the respawn system doesn't work, so if you get taken down you'll have to restart the entire game.

After killing all the others, the final boss is the lady in the red latex suit who's more aggressive than the others. She runs slightly faster and will beat you down with a torch? if you stop running for a split second, so make sure you have 50-100+ ammo to take her out in 1 go.

The end clip is basically what's at the beginning menu except that it's in color and all the girls remove their clothes and jump around. If you're bored and have 20-30 minutes to kill, sure. I played through it once as a challenge, but it wasn't worth it.

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
Hmmm..... I'm guessing the Dev played too many Meet'n'Fuck games in their spare time.... And the reason there's no sexual content is because the M'N'F demo was over before the game got too exciting; much like this game with a lousy 3 tags, as well as 3 lousy screenshots that doesn't sell the game to any potential player.
As Mr Barbrady would say: "Move along people, there's nothing to see here!"
1572981931967.png

1.50 star(s) 4 Votes