Unity Completed Big Tits World Domination [Mopp4Studios]

1.50 star(s) 4 Votes

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
I do believe ass cancer is a thing. It has a specific name I can't be bothered to google right now.

It's usually called Colon or Rectal Cancer. Sometimes "Cancer of the Bowel/-s" in older sources. It's one of the more treatable cancers if caught early, but VERY nasty if it's not.

My father had it in his 50s & had about a foot or so of his colon removed. Boy, did he LOVE to show people that scar! he had to go in for testing for a couple of years until he was proclaimed cancer-free. 20 years later, he had Bladder Cancer and survived THAT. He died about 10 years after THAT from a stroke (a month past his 88th birthday) and the autopsy found lung cancer- and he had quit smoking 40 years earlier because he had emphysema.

He was a damn TOUGH old guy.

Violet5100

Apr 24, 2018
It's usually called Colon or Rectal Cancer. Sometimes "Cancer of the Bowel/-s" in older sources. It's one of the more treatable cancers if caught early, but VERY nasty if it's not.

My father had it in his 50s & had about a foot or so of his colon removed. Boy, did he LOVE to show people that scar! he had to go in for testing for a couple of years until he was proclaimed cancer-free. 20 years later, he had Bladder Cancer and survived THAT. He died about 10 years after THAT from a stroke (a month past his 88th birthday) and the autopsy found lung cancer- and he had quit smoking 40 years earlier because he had emphysema.

He was a damn TOUGH old guy.
Neat.

Meloned

Mar 22, 2023
What, the last time i saw was i thought it just released, now its complete??

1.50 star(s) 4 Votes