5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Biko 3 PC Cover.jpg
Overview:

Biko 3 is a 3D stalking/sex simulator computer game released only in Japan on January 30, 2004. The game features an improved engine which the texture of the characters are modeled to be realistic. The game is centered on a male character, who stalks five different women. Although it includes inappropriate content, this game only received minor controversy compared with Illusion Soft's Rapelay.​

Game Info:
Updated:
26 November, 2004
Censorship: Yes
Version: N/A
Developer/Publisher: Illusion
Platform: PC / Windows
Language: English / Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Instructions:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
DOWNLOADS
[Walkthrough & Save Included]
- - -

Biko 3 Screenshots 2.jpg 3-okib.jpg 298076-biko-3-windows-screenshot-she-is-suspicious-but-doesn-t-see.jpg 298079-biko-3-windows-screenshot-stalking-mayu.jpg

Last edited:

Bloaker

Aug 7, 2016
Biko is fun... I have lots of Illusion games, Biko has actually some fun gameplay in it.... Searched one of those lost and forgotten spaces on the disks further down in the explorer list and there it was :p Didn't start unfortunatly...and my japanese is not that well...so couldn't read the error message :p Thnx for this one !!

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
I remember playing this, never did much past 2 though. The stalking got old pretty quick, but once you learned the map it was pretty easy. The sex scenes were great. I agree, it was Illusion's golden age of games.

Nightcrawler

Carpe Diem
Donor
May 23, 2017
any idea's Biko3UEPatchMkI.exe not working win 7 64 bit have tried to run in compatibility mode but to no avail

leon0501

Sep 4, 2017
what is she sucking.png
Downloaded the game and applied the given patch. All the patch did was removed the censored(s) as shown in the attached image. Like... what is she sucking?

hahaha any help please?

TiggerYou

Aug 24, 2017
I have a question. Is the only way to attack from the observer's view or am I doing something wrong? It's easier for me to follow from POV, but every time I try to attack I get busted by her. Finally I changed to the on looker view and the attack succeeded. I can't even begin to tell you how many times I tried before finally succeeding. And the only reason for success was changing POV to first person.

I have one other comment...a suggestion really...they should put a gun in this game so you can shoot the cop on the street corner...that guy busted me about fifteen times before I finally got by him. LMAO

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote