2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Puff6011

Dec 10, 2018
Why not
a: use Gofile, which should host it for 10 or so day, or more if people keep downloading it.
b: giveit to op, to put in the folder

Theovonpapen

Sep 2, 2020
You know whats funny about bikomation? Since i heard he got banned on e621 (The user) Because he got into a fight with the e621 staff over tagging in e621
I've checked his profile's reports. Some are understandable mistakes, like how confusing the e6 tagging system can be. But then keeps making the same mistake despite how pretty triggerhappy the e6 staff can be. And then you realize he's trying so hard on his insistence of his micromanagement of the taggings, ironically because he's dnp.

And all the tags he's fighting on aren't even the main selling point. Most are too generalized or too niche to notice, let alone to be typed in the search system.

Theovonpapen

Sep 2, 2020
biko is 100% more worse compared to feralfrenzy. frenzy have better animation and actually release their animations even though it takes forever
And being a complete hater of outside community input, let alone piracy?

I've check their e6 profile. The only thing they've learned is to shut their mouth up. Not that it changes their behind the scenes discord behavior. All I'm saying is: They're no saints, and are bad enough to be compared to biko.

Screwashbikeymato

Jun 21, 2024
And being a complete hater of outside community input, let alone piracy?

I've check their e6 profile. The only thing they've learned is to shut their mouth up. Not that it changes their behind the scenes discord behavior. All I'm saying is: They're no saints, and are bad enough to be compared to biko.
behind the scenes discord behavior?

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote