Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
Decent game, things bugged me including actual bugs. Ended up unlocking a few scenes, changed a currently unused one entirely just because I found the BG image in it interesting :)
Apoligies p1nups if they weren't supposed to be unlocked yet...don't think I introduced any new bugs though...

Guardra

May 29, 2018
damn looked good looked fun but then saw that MC looks small and scrawny (compared to his father) then i also noticed had to grind stats and money......well that an L for me but i bet this will be a really good VN and i wish it much success for the future

HAJIME_SAITO

Apr 9, 2018
Same rehashed whiny post that we've seen 100,000 times on this site and I just can't get past why people think anyone gives a fuck.
I'm just expressing my own opinion of the game, you can disagree if you want but it still won't change my opinion. Like I said there are plenty of users on this site that like this style I just don't happen to be one.

gubl

May 31, 2018
Please do not encourage mess and remove sex tags for both anal and vaginal. Until actually implemented in game those should not be associated with OP. Claiming those aforehead misleading and unfair to other game releases here.

Reactions: Tenenbaum

PhuckKnuckle

Jun 12, 2018
Well I suppose it looks ok as far as game goes however If a real woman had titties like that they'd have em reduced as back issues would be plentiful and them ass's maybe the lass's Just Need a Decent Diet

PhuckKnuckle

Jun 12, 2018
Well I suppose it looks ok as far as game goes however If a real woman had titties like that they'd have em reduced as back issues would be plentiful and them ass's maybe the lass's Just Need a Decent Diet
forgot about their mouths ........ looks like those " Real hosewives " bs reality tv show that should never been able to be aired or "the Carcrashians" look at a real woman and draw from that ..... so what I mean by a real woman is...... one that has never ever had plastic surgery ...... amia liu, dolly little .... Molly Rome ( could use her as a hermiome granger ) Little lupe (before surgery) little candy, little cinderella, Tiny Trove, lauren graham and lauren german. so many beauties to sketch from

!BlackOmen!

Mar 16, 2019
I like the Concept of the game, But do all girls in these types of Games need to have Bowling ball size Breasts or Watermelon Butts? :confused:

4.20 star(s) 18 Votes