BimboRoom

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2020
On that point about the icons, they don't load on your online version for me. Using Edge if that matters. The room icons like study, bedroom, are fine but none of the Stacy's exercise group or Charlotte ones load.
Interesting, I don't use edge. Can you send a snip on discord to #bug-report?

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
I'm not on Discord but here's the screen. Tried my save in Chrome too and got the same thing.
Don't know if it makes a difference, but if I compare the downloaded version to the website version from the screenshot, the image file names are capitalized, but the source code is looking for lowercase file names. Since Windows treats lowercase and uppercase filenames as the same file, the profile pictures seem to load fine. Web servers, on the other hand, treat them as separate files.

BimboRoom

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2020
Don't know if it makes a difference, but if I compare the downloaded version to the website version from the screenshot, the image file names are capitalized, but the source code is looking for lowercase file names. Since Windows treats lowercase and uppercase filenames as the same file, the profile pictures seem to load fine. Web servers, on the other hand, treat them as separate files.
Interesting, we uploaded the same zip file. But we will take a look, thanks.

kreuzler

Oct 14, 2023
I have a little problem: Stella wants to have new breasts first before she starts working in the nightclub. So far so good, I clicked on everything that was possible in Bimbo Marketing
She needs 12,000 for new breasts but when I get to the billing screen it says
Your weekly passive income is $1050.
Your weekly regular expenses are $600.

Bimbo Life Coaching

You receive $50 from Stacy, for letting her use your home gym for her weekly session.

Bimbo Finances

Total
Now the question is how can she earn money if she doesn't have any income???
am I doing something wrong?? Am I missing something??

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
I have a little problem: Stella wants to have new breasts first before she starts working in the nightclub. So far so good, I clicked on everything that was possible in Bimbo Marketing
She needs 12,000 for new breasts but when I get to the billing screen it says
Your weekly passive income is $1050.
Your weekly regular expenses are $600.

Bimbo Life Coaching

You receive $50 from Stacy, for letting her use your home gym for her weekly session.

Bimbo Finances

Total
Now the question is how can she earn money if she doesn't have any income???
am I doing something wrong?? Am I missing something??
No, you are not doing anything wrong. But what you can do is go to your Desk and click cheats, there you can find cheat for money if you don't want to grind for money. Otherwise you just need to do work work work work and work until you have the said $12k

kreuzler

Oct 14, 2023
No, you are not doing anything wrong. But what you can do is go to your Desk and click cheats, there you can find cheat for money if you don't want to grind for money. Otherwise you just need to do work work work work and work until you have the said $12k
The Money ist not The Problem :)
You start the week with $980688.
But The Doctor Say
Stella does not have the $12,000 to buy her new tits.
What´s the Mistake ??

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
The Money ist not The Problem :)
You start the week with $980688.
But The Doctor Say
Stella does not have the $12,000 to buy her new tits.
What´s the Mistake ??
Stella doesn't have 12,000 whilst you have 980688... If only there were some way to lend her the money :unsure:

kreuzler

Oct 14, 2023
IIRC it should be on the profile page of Stella
No on The Page
Stella's Additional Tasks
is no Option to make This

I can progress in the story with Stacy or Charlotte, yes
but that doesn't solve the problem with Stella
I've searched for every option but can't find it
The fact is that in order to move forward in the story with Stella, she needs new tits
She can get it if she can pay 12,000
She currently earns 0
Where is the mistake ??

So I continued Stacy and Charlotte's story. I'm now at the point Continue with June's story to find more opportunities.
1.Who is June??
2. Where can I find them??
I have exactly 2 places that I can't visit yet
I'm guessing the city?? and any storage?
Both say continue with the main story to unlock it
I would like just how??

Last edited:

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
C'mon man, don't answer like a dick, just give some simple answers to someone that maybe doesn't know the game like you
That really, really wasn't me answering like a dick.

Believe me, when I'm answering like a dick, it'll blow your preception of dicks out the water!:sneaky: :LOL:

Dipasimaan

Feb 22, 2019
No on The Page
Stella's Additional Tasks
is no Option to make This

I can progress in the story with Stacy or Charlotte, yes
but that doesn't solve the problem with Stella
I've searched for every option but can't find it
The fact is that in order to move forward in the story with Stella, she needs new tits
She can get it if she can pay 12,000
She currently earns 0
Where is the mistake ??

So I continued Stacy and Charlotte's story. I'm now at the point Continue with June's story to find more opportunities.
1.Who is June??
2. Where can I find them??
I have exactly 2 places that I can't visit yet
I'm guessing the city?? and any storage?
Both say continue with the main story to unlock it
I would like just how??
June is your sister and you unlock her by the story progression and progression of your Mom's story
Btw you should be able to lend money to Stella through her profile page, otherwise I don't really know

kreuzler

Oct 14, 2023
June is your sister and you unlock her by the story progression and progression of your Mom's story
Btw you should be able to lend money to Stella through her profile page, otherwise I don't really know
:rolleyes:o_O
That sounds a little stupid, but sometimes you can't see the forest for the trees. I looked at everything, but I didn't realize that there was a journal with a detailed explanation of the characters
And lo and behold, what can I give?? Real money!
Thanks for the tip

Reactions: Dipasimaan

MrBlack ✌

Jun 4, 2017
why?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The not shown video is <game>/Images/Bimbos/Stella/Training/Training1/Talk.webm
For testing: Drag and drop it into your browser. Does it play? Yes? -> IDK your problem. No? Your Browser or your system may have a problem to play VP9 Videos. Have a look at:

4.70 star(s) 37 Votes