Destrosity

Jan 11, 2018
Somebody give me a shout on where Charlotte is? She was talking about breast enhancements and stuff and now she isn't showing up to work. She's not anywhere I can go.

Zhurgy

Aug 6, 2016
Somebody give me a shout on where Charlotte is? She was talking about breast enhancements and stuff and now she isn't showing up to work. She's not anywhere I can go.
Be patient and progress few days, it will proceed then

Destrosity

Jan 11, 2018
How do I cheat money?
Save the game to your storage device, Go to this site drag and drop the file there, press "ctrl+f" on your keyboard, that'll open a search function, then type the word money in the little search bar that comes up. Edit to your heart's content. You won't need more than 500,000 though. Scroll to the bottom of the page, and save the file. Go back to your game, click the save button and click the one that says "load from disk" and upload the file you just edited.

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
If you're talking about the images in-game, mine only load when I open the game with google chrome. There could be a fix I don't know about..
Nope, I am using chrome...somebody on F95 told me before how to fix it before, it's some setting somewhere, lol, but I can't remember where, and I don't know why it changed itself again. :(

Reactions: Alexlongbottom

Iago

Mar 21, 2017
Just want to say this game has massive potential and if it can keep going, will be up there with Wife Trainer as the best game of this specific genre. I hope it can go the distance.

Atheistbrony

Jan 9, 2018
Can someone plz tell me where the saves are for these html games, apparently it's full.(probably from Free Cities autosaves)

Vypress

Oct 5, 2018
For some reason I cant seem to get to the point where Stella gets fired, she gets stuck on the fucking a student bit but not getting the caught event. While also not being able to advance her sluttiness, As the only Stella additional task I have is 'help me masturbate' which doesnt do anything since shes too much of a bimbo.

Reactions: sazzyd and Sigel7

Atheistbrony

Jan 9, 2018
For some reason I cant seem to get to the point where Stella gets fired, she gets stuck on the fucking a student bit but not getting the caught event. While also not being able to advance her sluttiness, As the only Stella additional task I have is 'help me masturbate' which doesnt do anything since shes too much of a bimbo.
I think it happens a few days later if I remember right.
*edit - or next week

Vypress

Oct 5, 2018
I think it happens a few days later if I remember right.
*edit - or next week
Well it happened on Aug 21st however it is now sep 13th and still no answer. I cant increase her stuff further with stripping either as thats also maxed. (Shes on 30/50 bimbo 30/50 slutty and 33/50 exhibition.)

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
So is there more than the loop of Work-Sleep rinse and repeat? Because 10 mins in, that's all I'm seeing. I know I shouldnt be asking for too much, since this is truly riveting gameplay that has me at the edge of my seat, but is there any point to keep the grind going?

soad87

Oct 13, 2016
I found a bug, when I go to click on "take stella out...." i have white screen.
I encountered the same problem.
Edit: found a workaround
At one of the bimbo sessions with Charlotte she comes with her mother . Some of the answers hive happiness then you can buy gift to raise it instead of the date.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 37 Votes