raghavgarg28

Jun 20, 2018
There are like 3 actresses for charlotte, the flat chested one, the first transformation and then the full bimbo
who is the actress for charlotte before she goes full bimbo aka the second one?
The one in the picture

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
There are like 3 actresses for charlotte, the flat chested one, the first transformation and then the full bimbo
The one in the picture

NC Aegis

Jun 24, 2017
The one in the picture
In the images folder, there is a text file with the actress' names.

Sojourner_

Jul 10, 2020
Not really sure if the developers check this thread, but here's an idea for the game.

The doctor jokes about if the main character ever wants to transition into a girl that he would be glad to help. Obviously he wouldn't ever want that, but what about the bar tender?
He watches all of these girls coming in every week and learning how to become happy bimbos. He doesn't seem the most satisfied with his life, perhaps watching these girls stirs up some latent desires?
I could easily see him asking the main character to help him become the happy bimbo that he has realized he wants to become. Would be an interesting little side quest and check the box for those players that enjoy that kind of thing. If they don't like it, they just wouldn't have to pursue that side quest.
Not to mention it would definitely improve the scenery in the bar once they are helped to become that happy bimbo, and maybe they could help out with the meetings a bit.

Just an idea.

monmon_noname

Sep 26, 2017
I think there is a bug because it says i have to talk with Charlotte in the Journal but i cant talk to her

Last edited:

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Indeed, if the bar get in line, its a good way to handle cooperation over both business and actions. Not sure how its done in US, Here you need a priced and number limited authorization, often but in plain view on a public wall as it has to be easily seen if case of control.

Since such, coop with bars or alcohol sellers is required as to have this over events.. Knowing they are some others options but with limited scope or and max amount / timed. Which mean limited actions.
Then, they are options who are nice without alcohol content, but..

TBS, there is plenty of options as it is.

seden

Aug 22, 2016
monmon_noname :
Date (in game) as much details you can think of.
As it is, dev or not the report can't be of any use.

Making a report is in the good way, but without enough data's to at last locate the mention.

Then, provide a screenshot and save, this being the best option as to quick and effective reporting..

RicDicc

Dec 16, 2020
Any reason why Charlotte stops showing up after passing her Bimbo test? It doesn't give me the option anymore to have her come over for work and use the studio.

NC Aegis

Jun 24, 2017
Any reason why Charlotte stops showing up after passing her Bimbo test? It doesn't give me the option anymore to have her come over for work and use the studio.
What choice for Charlotte did you make at the end of the exam?

Hentaimancer

Jun 9, 2019
Hey, just curious, any plans to add black bimbos? There is one in a random encounter in the bar, but i would love to see more.

4.70 star(s) 37 Votes