4.70 star(s) 38 Votes

BimboRoom

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2020
I had to manually trigger the meeting Natalie event myself when using an existing save as you only set $metnatalie to false in the intro. Would checking that $metanatalie is not true rather than is false fix this?
I like most of the content added since you've been working on this, I'm not a fan of the delays in text appearing though. I know you removed it from the strip club scenes but you decided to keep with it for texting Ana. It takes maybe a second to read each message or admire the photo and then I have to wait another two for the next one. Maybe it's for immersion as I know you have text chimes playing but for those of us that play with sound off that doesn't add anything.
Natalie's introduction also felt kind of out of character for the MC to me, he went straight in with the thoughts of how she could look better, which I'm sure he probably thinks for a lot of people but it's not quite as pronounced maybe? I feel like he was fairly quick to show her pictures of others without trying to discern how accepting of the bimbo aesthetic she would be.

Hope you don't think my criticisms are harsh, like I said I'm enjoying the content and am grateful you've taken over the project.
Hey I appreciate the criticism. For setting it to not true, I'll see if that works however I believe that is what I started with and it wasn't triggering due to never being set as false. I'll double check and fix it in the next patch.

As far as Natalie is concerned I appreciate the feedback and got something similar in testing feedback. What I was going for is you can see the hesitation by the MC, however Natalie is driving the show due to her "unhappiness" with how people treat her due to her body. Shes the one who wants it, not the MC. Thanks for being honest. I took a different approach, maybe requires some edits.

Last edited:

burlok

Aug 2, 2017
Hi, it's me again. I'm currently playing through the new update. I used an old save from 0.5.2 so I can't comment on the new Natalie content. (if you can fix this problem, it would be great if you could release a patched html, maybe include a solution in the cheat code menu to trigger it manually)

But I got a few new ideas.
For example one or two friends of Charlotte from Highschool. Charlotte goes to a party where she meets some of them.
Number 1: Her shy best friend she hasn't seen in a while who is shocked at first but after hearing Charlottes story slowly starts to beg her to be introduced to you and to attend your meetings. It turns out she has a huge crush on Charlotte and seeing her all sexed up drove her over the edge so she confesses to her. Charlotte of course is delighted and accompanies and fucks her throughout her journey (MC can of course always join in).
Number 2: A bully from school who gets overly jealous after seeing Charlotte. She of course doesn't admit it but turns up at your meetings. At first she's rude and defensive but with Charlottes help you discover that she is actually more of a submissive type and was to affraid to admit it. This could lead to some rougher sex between her, Charlotte and the MC. (nothing too extreme, no BDSM or something, just some nasty rough sex)

You could include one of the examples or both. That could lead to some nice threeway lesbian sex (or fourway, including the MC). There is a very hot scene with Samantha Saint, Courtney Taylor & Summer Brielle that could be usefull to you either way.
samantha-saint-courtney-taylor-and-summer-brielle-in-my-two-whores10.jpg samantha-saint-courtney-taylor-and-summer-brielle-in-my-two-whores07.jpg

I also thing that Tan is overdue for some changes, particularly after Hangs change. (these two should also deepen their friendship a little bit more, if you know what I mean.) May I suggest Katsuni for Tan. Not the biggest breasts but she got the right look.
katsuni1.jpg 43b97e11.jpg

It would also be nice if Elaine gets some attention. Although I like Cory Chase very much and would be sad if she's changed to fast.

Regarding the new locations, I meant something different in my last post. The downtown area is good but I meant more changes in the neighbourhood, especially if Ms Hernandez, with a bit of Tans influence, supports your new philosophy. After getting fired, and with a little bit of help, Ana could open her own cafe with bimbo waitresses. An attendee of your meetings opens up a new fashion store for all the new bimbos around and over time the store could also change into a lingerie store and after that into a full blown fetish clothing store corresponding to the new demands. And so on.

That would give us (the players) more opportunity to see some sexy action (because the MC is always welcome in these stores) and over time the hole surrounding would be changed by our actions.

These are all my new ideas right know I think. If I get more I will be back.

BimboRoom

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2020
Hi, it's me again. I'm currently playing through the new update. I used an old save from 0.5.2 so I can't comment on the new Natalie content. (if you can fix this problem, it would be great if you could release a patched html, maybe include a solution in the cheat code menu to trigger it manually)

But I got a few new ideas.
For example one or two friends of Charlotte from Highschool. Charlotte goes to a party where she meets some of them.
Number 1: Her shy best friend she hasn't seen in a while who is shocked at first but after hearing Charlottes story slowly starts to beg her to be introduced to you and to attend your meetings. It turns out she has a huge crush on Charlotte and seeing her all sexed up drove her over the edge so she confesses to her. Charlotte of course is delighted and accompanies and fucks her throughout her journey (MC can of course always join in).
Number 2: A bully from school who gets overly jealous after seeing Charlotte. She of course doesn't admit it but turns up at your meetings. At first she's rude and defensive but with Charlottes help you discover that she is actually more of a submissive type and was to affraid to admit it. This could lead to some rougher sex between her, Charlotte and the MC. (nothing too extreme, no BDSM or something, just some nasty rough sex)

You could include one of the examples or both. That could lead to some nice threeway lesbian sex (or fourway, including the MC). There is a very hot scene with Samantha Saint, Courtney Taylor & Summer Brielle that could be usefull to you either way.
View attachment 598670 View attachment 598669

I also thing that Tan is overdue for some changes, particularly after Hangs change. (these two should also deepen their friendship a little bit more, if you know what I mean.) May I suggest Katsuni for Tan. Not the biggest breasts but she got the right look.
View attachment 598682 View attachment 598683

It would also be nice if Elaine gets some attention. Although I like Cory Chase very much and would be sad if she's changed to fast.

Regarding the new locations, I meant something different in my last post. The downtown area is good but I meant more changes in the neighbourhood, especially if Ms Hernandez, with a bit of Tans influence, supports your new philosophy. After getting fired, and with a little bit of help, Ana could open her own cafe with bimbo waitresses. An attendee of your meetings opens up a new fashion store for all the new bimbos around and over time the store could also change into a lingerie store and after that into a full blown fetish clothing store corresponding to the new demands. And so on.

That would give us (the players) more opportunity to see some sexy action (because the MC is always welcome in these stores) and over time the hole surrounding would be changed by our actions.

These are all my new ideas right know I think. If I get more I will be back.
Thanks for the ideas. Everything was already there before your last post, and is framework for the future of where I see the game going. However I'll go over your suggestions and we'll see.

Last edited:
Reactions: burlok

burlok

Aug 2, 2017
Thanks BimboRoom, I can't ask for more. Just brainstorming and hopefully giving you some inspiration.

logan0891

Mar 26, 2020
I have the following problem - the journal says that I can meet my mother at 6 pm but there is no such option, and I tried for over two weeks, the same with my sister, she does not respond to messages and I can not meet her - version 0.5.3

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
So far, each of the 'Charlotte Anal Coaching' scenes ends with an "else/if" error, apparently related to the links at the bottom which progress you into the next day. Wake up, and Skip day are working links, followed by the error, as shown below.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BimboRoom

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2020
So far, each of the 'Charlotte Anal Coaching' scenes ends with an "else/if" error, apparently related to the links at the bottom which progress you into the next day. Wake up, and Skip day are working links, followed by the error, as shown below.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just so I understand it fully, the links work and it progresses normally, but it is displaying that error?

Should be fixed now for the next release (if it was working as intended) there seemed to be an additional <if/else> at the bottom of the passage.

Last edited:

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
The links that display work, yes. I didn't know if the else/if error was a third link that was supposed to show.

logan0891

Mar 26, 2020
Can anyone help me because I'm stuck - I finished Stella story line, all the meetings in the bar, Anna turned into Bonnie Rotten and left somewhere, Charlotte turned into Summer Brielle, Hang turned into Asa Akira, finished Tan story line (all ladies have max stats possible) finished all Co-op Board story lines also doctor's, Dani's and Erica's. And this is where the problems starts - journal says that I can meet my mother at 6pm but there is nothing (I checked it all week between 6 and 12 pm),I had one meeting with my sister and now nothing,I can't get Stacy booty call,I can't meet Natalie

Does anyone know how to unfuck this in save file because I'm already too far to start again

polymorph80

Jan 30, 2018
Yeah, there's a lot of images in the game files that either haven't been used yet (like a lot of the upcoming Natalie stuff, or...) or are probably never going to be used (there's 18 images for pre-transformation Ana and the game uses about eight of them; and that blowjob scene is probably now not going to be used because of the change of model).

Wait it out and most of them will find use eventually. (Although I think including them in the files before they're actually used is kinda weak - one, it bloats the download; two, it encourages begging for things that may not happen as circumstances dictate).

Also, I'm still not over Skins enough to deal with crying Emily. :p

On the game itself: I'm glad to see it's been picked up after the sad abandonment; I wish Hugo was continuing but I understand why he isn't (it's not just about the money, it's about the ideas running thin as well), and I respect that (I'd still like to see him involved though, if only in a "providing limited direction for his original ideas" capacity). I get the drive to add a rush of new stuff, but I think there should be a big go at clearing up loose ends in the existing content as well. There's a lot of hanging stuff with the board in particular (heck, the guide has said Priti will be the focus of the next update for the last seven updates!), and Dani and the new building (Dani in the journal is a double-click to edit hang), and Tan.

Last edited:

BimboRoom

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2020
Yeah, there's a lot of images in the game files that either haven't been used yet (like a lot of the upcoming Natalie stuff, or...) or are probably never going to be used (there's 18 images for pre-transformation Ana and the game uses about eight of them; and that blowjob scene is probably now not going to be used because of the change of model).

Wait it out and most of them will find use eventually. (Although I think including them in the files before they're actually used is kinda weak - one, it bloats the download; two, it encourages begging for things that may not happen as circumstances dictate).

Also, I'm still not over Skins enough to deal with crying Emily. :p

On the game itself: I'm glad to see it's been picked up after the sad abandonment; I wish Hugo was continuing but I understand why he isn't (it's not just about the money, it's about the ideas running thin as well), and I respect that (I'd still like to see him involved though, if only in a "providing limited direction for his original ideas" capacity). I get the drive to add a rush of new stuff, but I think there should be a big go at clearing up loose ends in the existing content as well. There's a lot of hanging stuff with the board in particular (heck, the guide has said Priti will be the focus of the next update for the last seven updates!), and Dani and the new building (Dani in the journal is a double-click to edit hang), and Tan.
Hey thanks for the inputs. Some of these are in work but you made good points. I am working on cleaning up the files and changing the names so you guys can't see what is coming up. Thanks again.

minombrehota

Jul 4, 2017
Not sure which scene you are referring to.
Do you see yourself using the other images and videos? If not, I definitely agree that they should be removed from the files as it bogs down the download and also leaves more to be wanted.

Also, if possible...can we find a better model for Sofia's Bimbo transformation? I liked the pre-transformation as she has a more pleasing face. Post transformation doesn't look all that pleasing to the eye.

BimboRoom

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2020
Do you see yourself using the other images and videos? If not, I definitely agree that they should be removed from the files as it bogs down the download and also leaves more to be wanted.

Also, if possible...can we find a better model for Sofia's Bimbo transformation? I liked the pre-transformation as she has a more pleasing face. Post transformation doesn't look all that pleasing to the eye.
read above

4.70 star(s) 38 Votes