DarkWolf2055

"Acknowledge Me"
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 3, 2017
7.jpg

Overview:
Sothe story takes place in a near future, still similar to our time by many aspect, where technology and comfort only grew for the wealthiest. I took my inspiration from several movies, TV shows or even books I enjoyed (some of which being, I think, quite obvious) to create the world holding the story.
You follow Ivy, freshly out of the boat into a metropolis. Why?How? That's for you to discover, guiding her through her decisions and trying to make the best out of a bad situation.
Thread Updated: 2021-07-01
Release Date: 2021-05-19
Developer: disorderlyly -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Mac ( Experimental ): - - - -

disorderLyly_is_creating_Erotic_game___Patreon_3.jpg disorderLyly_is_creating_Erotic_game___Patreon_1.jpg disorderLyly_is_creating_Erotic_game___Patreon_2.jpg disorderLyly_is_creating_Erotic_game___Patreon.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
Did Windows have a new update that I am unaware of because it seems to flag a lot of the mega downloads as viruses or trojans etc?

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Two questions.

The description mentions this:
That's for you to discover, guiding her through her decisions and trying to make the best out of a bad situation.
From what I understand, we will make decisions. But there is the kinetic novel tag. I guess it was a misunderstanding, right?

And finally... Will we have the possibility to play full and exclusively lesbian? It would be cool.

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
You can tell the guy in the 4th pic is old school (or a closet hipster) cause he's wearing his pipe screensaver shirt.

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Wow, good aesthetics out there. You can tell you know how to combine colours and set good lighting. I see great image quality out there.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
I don't know if the developer is going to read this, but I absolutely hate it whenever a story's summary boils down to "guess you have to read to find out, teehee." Like the only things I picked up from the overview/Patreon page is that it's (probably) a sci-fi and that a girl's involved. I don't know what fetishes or sexual orientations it's catering to. I don't know whether there's a central plot or if it's a random collection of misadventures. The biggest thing though is that I don't know if this is going to be a complete waste of my time. The difference between having a basic description and no description is like having store signs to look at versus randomly walking into an unmarked building. But unlike walking into a random building, I'm not going to immediately realize whether it's even remotely in the ballpark of what I'm browsing for.

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
It would be cool for you,but it would be boring for 90% of the other players to play a game exclusively with lesbians.The best game is a pluralistic game.
Haha, I didn't mean that. I didn't ask if the game is exclusively lesbian, I asked if we would have a chance to play it this way.

Reactions: ashitanojoe

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Two questions.

The description mentions this:

From what I understand, we will make decisions. But there is the kinetic novel tag. I guess it was a misunderstanding, right?

And finally... Will we have the possibility to play full and exclusively lesbian? It would be cool.
The kinetic novel tag is wrong, I already downloaded it and this one has a gameplay system. I reported it to the OP. DarkWolf2055

This game has a similar structure to Agent of Heels, the story is shown in a comic book style, but you have a map, you can interact with objects and people and you need to administrate your health, money, fuel, mood, etc. I would add the tag 'adventure'.

1620715646074.png 1620714938300.png
1620715092986.png 1620715255934.png

Last edited:

Sleel

Mar 2, 2018
It would be cool for you,but it would be boring for 90% of the other players to play a game exclusively with lesbians.The best game is a pluralistic game.
I wouldn't be bored. Cause I simply wouldn't play it. Have exactly zero interest in lez scenes, sure as flying fuck not going to play a game that's just lez scenes. Hell, I almost never play female protag games at all, gay or straight. Think KoD is the only one I have in my lewd games folder right now. Not counting multi protag games. Well, it was. I must have dropped it. I don't see it there now. Maybe I'll look at it again when it's done.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Guys, you can have things you like and other people can have things they like too. If a specific genre isn't for you, you don't have to tell people that. A game isn't going to automatically fail because it's not what you're specifically into.

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
Haha, I didn't mean that. I didn't ask if the game is exclusively lesbian, I asked if we would have a chance to play it this way.
My friend, I do not have a problem with the lesbian scenes, but this and another thing are exclusively lesbian scenes, he would agree with me this game will be very good to have from all kinds of scenes,yes in lesbian scenes yes in f / m scenes and yes in mm/f (trio sex I like the most;) )scenes.

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
My friend, I do not have a problem with the lesbian scenes, but this and another thing are exclusively lesbian scenes, he would agree with me this game will be very good to have from all kinds of scenes,yes in lesbian scenes yes in f / m scenes and yes in mm/f (trio sex I like the most;) )scenes.
But I am not saying otherwise. xD
It's good that the game has everything. If you want to romance exclusively men, exclusively women or both. What I want to know is basically this. If I can choose who and how to romance or if I will be forced into certain content. In my case, with the female protagonist, I always play exclusively lesbian. And if in this game I have that possibility, it would be excellent for those of us who like this content.

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Ok, you need to save before finishing all the tasks (and interactions) or you will lose your progress, you can't save during the final scene of this update. There are some bugs after receiving the second call. Sometimes the game even breaks and you can't do anything. I think there are several bugs: supposedly if you go to the couch and relax you will gain mood points but you don't really.

1620720801767.png

Also, the dev should give the option to set the screen, I can't see everything on top in my monitor.

The game looks nice and fancy, there aren't flirting with girls so far, only with men. I would like that in the future it would be possible.

Last edited: