Unity Abandoned Binary Glow [v0.1.2] [Disorderlyly]

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Looks interesting, the overview reads like it was written by two different people. Oh, Binary :unsure: I get it, now :D

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Playing Viewing on the 21:9 monitor is impossible
where's map i can't find it on top screen
very annoying

not supports some resolution yet ?
How to resize the window in windowed mode?
There's a new version with screen options and bugs fixed, I haven't tried yet. It seems that old saves will not work correctly.

Win:
Mac (experimental):

Reactions: JadeKitten

disorderLyly

May 13, 2021
still have bug bro
can't change clothes to sleep
Hello!
Could you be more specific about the bug itself?
Does the clothes menu appear? Did it work before and suddenly stopped working, or did it never work at all?
If you have a screenshot, it would be a great help too.

Thanks a lot for pointing the issue out.

KingNtr++

May 2, 2017
Hello!
Does the clothes menu appear? Did it work before and suddenly stopped working, or did it never work at all?

here man

clothes menu is appear
but when press in there don't show anything

disorderLyly

May 13, 2021
It's an issue...which isn't supposed to happen anymore ^^ Related, I think, to your monitor ratio. I'll work on that, and try to make a fix for the next update.
Meanwhile, did you try to set the game in "windowed mode" (Menu->Settings->Windowed mode), see if it can temporarily fix it?
And could you confirm you're using a 21:9 screen?

KingNtr++

May 2, 2017
Yep
21:9 is my monitor screen
Windows mode can’t fix issues after I’m try it again and again :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

disorderLyly

May 13, 2021
I made a small "test version for people living in pure 21:9 anarchy", if you're willing to try it (which would be great, since I can only emulate 21:9, and don't have any issues when I do)

Here is the link: . You'll see three buttons, all of them should open the cloth menu, let me know if any or none of them work at all :)

KingNtr++

May 2, 2017
I made a small "test version for people living in pure 21:9 anarchy", if you're willing to try it (which would be great, since I can only emulate 21:9, and don't have any issues when I do)

Here is the link: BinaryGlow vLargeRatioTest. You'll see three buttons, all of them should open the cloth menu, let me know if any or none of them work at all :)
problem again man :cry::cry:
change clothes now available . but menu tab is missing .....
can't playing

disorderLyly

May 13, 2021
The link I sent didn't contain an actual version of the game but just a quick test version with a possible fix.
I'll upload a new version with the issue resolved (I hope) soon; but I'd need to know which of the three options worked, and which didn't. Did all three buttons open the menu correctly?

KingNtr++

May 2, 2017
The link I sent didn't contain an actual version of the game but just a quick test version with a possible fix.
I'll upload a new version with the issue resolved (I hope) soon; but I'd need to know which of the three options worked, and which didn't. Did all three buttons open the menu correctly?
Ah!! Sorry
Yeah all three button still working right now

woshixbp123

Aug 1, 2017
Hello!

this game really great,still work for this bro?