Bind and Capture

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
English is not my native language, try to understand

By battle. Is it true that one move by me means two moves by the enemy? Why don't I even have time to eat food? I choose food to eat and at this time they finish me off. What is the point of a 100 hp portion if they beat me before and after I ate it and, it feels like, in the end they take down up to 150 hp? Of all the ITEMS, only a large portion of food is useful in battle (and even then the usefulness is halved). Use everything else - lose 150 hp

While attacking, I noticed that again they could hit me before I hit and even after, causing devastating damage to my health.

I can’t always understand who I’m really attacking, I click attack the maid, and the animation looks like I’m attacking the killer. Who am I really attacking?

Enemy health bars would also be useful. And the expected damage that they will cause to me, otherwise I don’t understand when to use protection.

In what order is it generally more profitable to attack a trio of enemies? From weakest to strongest or from strongest to weakest? I failed to defeat the trio, although I made 50 attempts. I couldn’t even defeat the killer alone, even by attacking just her alone. Although in some attempts I was able to neutralize two maids, but not the murderer

When I start saves, I have a different number of green scale points. From 0 to 23

I think that the battle should be truly turn-based. So that even with 1 hp I have time to eat food without being immediately charged 150 hp

The use of items should be free for the player, without changing the turn, and eliminate the enemy’s double moves when they hit me both before and after my attack or attempt to use some kind of item

So far the game looks unplayable to me. Are there any people who have passed this three? I only have one portion of food for 300 hp at the beginning of the battle and a full health bar. Maybe this is too little and I need to replay the previous fight with one killer?

Well, as a fan of female domination, I’m not generally attracted to murder. They should add some kind of animation showing that they are not killing me, but capturing me, taking me prisoner

Thank you for your attention

I’ll write the same text in Russian, maybe your online translator from Russian to English will be better than mine

Английский - не мой родной язык, попробуйте понять

По бою. Верно ли что один мой ход - два хода противника? Почему я даже еду съесть не успеваю? Выбираю еду чтобы съесть её и в это время меня добивают. В чём смысл порции на 100 hp если меня бьют и до того как я её съел и после и, по ощущениям, в итоге снимают до 150 hp? Из всех ITEMS в бою полезна только большая порция еды (да и то полезность снижена вдвое). Всё остальное применять - 150 hp потерять

Атакуя я заметил что опять же меня могут ударить до того как ударю я и ещё и после того, нанеся мне сокрушительный урон здоровью

Я не всегда могу понять кого я реально атакую, нажимаю атаковать служанку, а анимация будто я атакую убийцу. Кого я на самом деле атакую?

Ещё были бы полезны шкалы здоровья врагов. И предполагаемый урон который они мне нанесут, иначе я не понимаю когда надо использовать защиту.

В каком порядке троицу врагов вообще выгоднее атаковать? От самой слабой к самой сильной или от самой сильной к самой слабой? Мне не удалось победить троицу, хотя я сделал 50 попыток. Мне даже одну только убийцу не удалось победить даже атакуя только её одну. Хотя в некоторых попытках мне удавалось обезвредить двух служанок, но не убийцу

При запуске сохранений у меня разное количество очков зелёной шкалы. От 0 до 23

Считаю что бой надо сделать действительно пошаговым. Чтобы даже с 1 hp я успевал съесть еду и при этом мне не снимали тут же 150 hp

Применение предметов должно быть бесплатным для игрока, без перехода хода и убрать двойные ходы противника, когда они бьют меня и до и после моей атаки или попытки применить какой-то предмет

Пока что игра выглядит для меня непроходимой. Есть вообще люди которые прошли эту тройку? У меня только одна порция еды на 300 hp в начале боя и полная шкала здоровья. Может это слишком мало и мне надо переиграть предыдущий бой с одной убийцей?

Ну и как фанат женского доминирования, меня вообще как то не привлекают убийства. Уж добавили бы какую-нибудь анимацию показывающую что они меня не убивают, а захватывают, берут в плен

Спасибо за внимание
Thanks for the feedback! Yes, I'm redoing the demo right now. I've seen reviews of people beating the game, but most people still complain about the difficulty. I will simplify it and improve the combat system.

Короче, оказуалю как смогу. Можеш почитать ответы выше, люди действительно проходили и делились тактиками боя. Ну или подожди немного обновление, там многое изменится)

ital

Jan 26, 2019
I barely defeated the trio, and then came to the succubi, and there are no options for victory, you have nothing, no potions, succubi restore health, complete nonsense

Ryzogalos

May 2, 2017
I would like to see more interaction with the defeated enemies. The game is called "bound and capture" but it's all too automatic. The enemies get magically bound as you damage them, then they get magically teleported, then they get sold by your assistants and you never see them again. So really, the player has no involvement in the whole binding and capturing process. I would like to at least have an opportunity to interact with the captives at the base before they are sold. And, as you get more comfortable with the game engine, make the capturing less automated.

Personally I wouldn't want the combat to become much easier. Especially since combat is all the game has at the moment, it shouldn't be trivialized. Just improve the introduction to point players to the armor and the food since that's where they seem to have difficulties. Once they can buy restorative items, things will be more forgiving.

If you can make decent-looking gagged pictures, consider using them for defeated enemies to differentiate them from the almost-beaten ones.

Sid01

Apr 8, 2018
I barely defeated the trio, and then came to the succubi, and there are no options for victory, you have nothing, no potions, succubi restore health, complete nonsense
From what I remember, the sucub on the left doesn't revive itself and you should defeat him first. The latter, on the other hand, didn't deal any damage to me ( a bug or my high agility).

Bind and Capture

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
I would like to see more interaction with the defeated enemies. The game is called "bound and capture" but it's all too automatic. The enemies get magically bound as you damage them, then they get magically teleported, then they get sold by your assistants and you never see them again. So really, the player has no involvement in the whole binding and capturing process. I would like to at least have an opportunity to interact with the captives at the base before they are sold. And, as you get more comfortable with the game engine, make the capturing less automated.

Personally I wouldn't want the combat to become much easier. Especially since combat is all the game has at the moment, it shouldn't be trivialized. Just improve the introduction to point players to the armor and the food since that's where they seem to have difficulties. Once they can buy restorative items, things will be more forgiving.

If you can make decent-looking gagged pictures, consider using them for defeated enemies to differentiate them from the almost-beaten ones.
Thank you for your feedback! I will answer some of your points:
1. At the beginning of development, I really thought that it would be better to send prisoners to the base first, where they could be talked to before being sold. Maybe later I'll just make a separate gallery where you can see all the defeated enemies. But it doesn't make sense to introduce them into the game itself, in my opinion. I don't think you'll have anything to talk about with some ordinary port worker, except "Hello, let me go please!".
2. I also wanted to make a separate skill that would bind enemies, but unfortunately, due to technical problems, I could not implement it.
3. Magic teleport should be in the game. Otherwise, you have to defeat several enemies and return to the base to sell each time. This has no gameplay interest, and will only stretch the time, turning into a routine.

kutya432

Sep 17, 2020
I reallly love this game, but i have difficulties with the pirate boss and her servant.
Is there a good strategy to beat them? :D

davidwood0221

Aug 28, 2021
Bind and capture is a piece of shit5 6 times i tried it after you beat the 3 succubus the game freezes i dont r ecommend donating to his site so not worth it

Bind and Capture

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Bind and capture is a piece of shit5 6 times i tried it after you beat the 3 succubus the game freezes i dont r ecommend donating to his site so not worth it
Ahahahahahahahaha
I'm sorry, but your comment is just ridiculous in the context of the comment before you, where the person was able to reach the final enemies of the demo. Also, why did you try to pass the same thing 6 (!) times instead of telling me about a bug or freezes?

"Madness is the exact repetition of the same action. Over and over again, in the hope of change. This is madness."

Matiutu6

Dec 13, 2021
When I'm in the port and I meet Alexia, when I enter the base the screen goes black but I can still open the menu and save, does it happen to you?

Lutz_

Mar 17, 2020
When I'm in the port and I meet Alexia, when I enter the base the screen goes black but I can still open the menu and save, does it happen to you?
I found that you need to finish the talking before you go to the jail. Its a big bug and need to be fixed

gerardisroger

Jul 8, 2021
Great game so far. You are doing good.
Idk why people complain about difficulty. It is a series of boss battles, and you need to use "bleed". When you understand that, it is much easier than most boss battles in most RPG games. Oh, and don't forget to open chests and collect "exquisite dishes" everywhere you can find them.
You would need someone to re-write most of the text because English is not used properly.
Also, I got a problem
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. But then I restarted the game from the beginning and I tried to not change the window during the part where it used to fail, and voila it was working again.
I also discovered that if I go back to the tavern after finishing all the fights, and try to get out I still get

Last edited:

gerardisroger

Jul 8, 2021
Great game so far. You are doing good.
Idk why people complain about difficulty. It is a series of boss battles, and you need to use "bleed". When you understand that, it is much easier than most boss battles in most RPG games. Oh, and don't forget to open chests and collect "exquisite dishes" everywhere you can find them.
You would need someone to re-write most of the text because English is not used properly.
Also, I got a problem
. But then I restarted the game from the beginning and I tried to not change the window during the part where it used to fail, and voila it was working again.
I also discovered that if I go back to the tavern after finishing all the fights, and try to get out I still get
If you, Bind and Capture , want to check the save with the black screen, here it is.