oRG4ZMo

Oct 7, 2022
And what is your conclusion? Safe or not?
Microsoft no longer flags bindr.exe as malicious.
After "Reanalyze" all 72 AV-Vendors on virustotal say its clean.
If your Windows Defender still flags it, you're maybe missing an update
1696814631003.png

SwagmasterSupreme

Jul 25, 2023
It's be really helpful if there was a note from the dev about this in the OP
He has literally explained this in every single post/update and it is one of the first notices that come up when you start the game. Come on man.

The game isn't a virus btw. I recommend becoming a patreon if you want to be sure it isn't because this game and creator are the real deal.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Anyone know how to access Ji-Eun? She is offline from the moment I liked her in app.

Cuveira

Nov 30, 2018
i've been scouting this for a time now but before jump in and try it i want to know first how much femdom and maledom percentage... is it more to femdom or more maledom or its 50-50... to be honest femdom is not really my thing every time i play any game i always avoided it or just plain out not playing it at all if the game focus is on the femdom....
its just my personal preference

Toukebri

Jan 24, 2023
Can I trigger the new with Rebecca as a switch inclined to the dominant side? I didn't think so at first since the dialogue and conversations between them implies that it's the first time they met during the new scene but is it possible for it to be the way I said, meaning having 4 scenes in total with her in a single save (3 of her being dominant, 1 of MC being dominant)?

3.90 star(s) 27 Votes