Dec 9, 2020
Just started playing this yesterday, kept away because I thought there would be a lot of femdom in the game, which actually there's a balance and it's all optional, thumbs up for that. Anyways great renders, not much of a story (like don't expect a Summers Gone storyfest here), you run a dating app and you meet girls, mostly sex scenes of which there's a fair amount of now, but there is one more serious relationship building.
Looking forward to more!

Reactions: JimmyJazz69

KinkyStyle

Nov 12, 2022
I like the idea of a kinky erotic vn where the storyline is the kinky dating app those far.
Enjoyed the kinky stuff i could manage to probe on the girls i have hearted in the app.
The renders and animation are looking amazing...
Looking forward for exiting more content added in future updates...Thumbs up

Reactions: Armada1987

Z3D666

Aug 3, 2022
Guys
Can you tell me something ?
Every update I must always starting the game at first and saves don't work
May I wrong ?

Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018
i stopped playing since v0.1.5 because of the whole " SAVES ARE INCOMPATIBLE UNTIL 0.2.0 "
I am glad this is getting closer to 0.2.0
Same, but considering we've been stuck on 0.1.8 for what to me subjectively feels like forever, I may have no choice but to open another can of extremely foul language and try tackling 0.1.8 anyway...

HisGoodGirl

Jan 15, 2024
My husband found this game and said it looked up my alley. Just played it for a bit and I have some thoughts.

1) I love the look of all the women so far. Very nice models and realistic proportions. Do wish you had more variety in body shapes though.

2) I'm sure it's not in the plans, BUT... would love to see either a future update or maybe an entirely new game where the person you are playing is female. There's a lack of decent BDSM games out there and even fewer games where a girl gets to play the game.... as a girl. And fewer games still where you get to play as a girl and it not be a lesbian game. Now... I'm Bi so I don't mind girl on girl in a game. But this game has such a simple premise that can open it's self up to a wider audience and I hope that maybe you consider that in the future.

3) More icons on the girls profiles. First two girls I got had foot fetish stuff, which I'm not into. Would have been nice if they had it on their profiles so I could skip. Admittedly... despite that... I enjoy Yeo-Bin the shibari was a nice surprise after the really lackluster scene with Jessica.

4) Handcuffs.... now it's a preference thing. Some people like the metal handcuffs, but I don't know many people who do. They tend to dig into the skin (especially around the ankles). A better option would be to use leather cuffs.

5) Have a preference in what you are called and have that stuck to in the game. Jessica asked me if I preferred Sir or Daddy. I picked Sir. Then the next scene with her and Leia they were calling me Daddy. Some people don't like being called certain things. It would be nice if when you tell the game if you are a Dom, Switch, or Sub if you could also pick what kind of title you want to go by.

That's all I've got so far, but generally it's not a bad game. Looking forward to messing around in it some more.

3.90 star(s) 27 Votes