Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

The sample and summary made me come. And the result is good, though it's focused on domination only and not kinks in general.

The worldbuilding is limited but fitting.
The characters are few and different.
The plot is simple and easy to understand.
The artistical side is very well done, particularly the skin.

First of all, there should be a tutorial to know how everything works. The virtual assistant is too vague to be really helpful.
Before liking a girl back, it should be interesting to have a minimal description because their profile is practically empty and the icons aren't clear enough. Also, to understand what answers they expect.
The dating part is well thought once you know how to trigger it.
The sex scenes are well done but too similar since it's always bondage and domination (2 male and 2 female). The same for the girl's type (brunette, shorter than MC with tits on the smaller size).
Apparently, going to the café and dreaming aren't implemented yet. And changing the time of the day has no effect either.

Overall, it's a good first release, too centered on bdsm only instead of a variety of kinks.

Good continuation.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
If you don't like the models so much then make your own game. I'm sure you can find people to help you get started if you ask around.
When did I say I didnt like them? In fact I said I did like them. lmao.

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Hello.

The sample and summary made me come. And the result is good, though it's focused on domination only and not kinks in general.

The worldbuilding is limited but fitting.
The characters are few and different.
The plot is simple and easy to understand.
The artistical side is very well done, particularly the skin.

First of all, there should be a tutorial to know how everything works. The virtual assistant is too vague to be really helpful.
Before liking a girl back, it should be interesting to have a minimal description because their profile is practically empty and the icons aren't clear enough. Also, to understand what answers they expect.
The dating part is well thought once you know how to trigger it.
The sex scenes are well done but too similar since it's always bondage and domination (2 male and 2 female). The same for the girl's type (brunette, shorter than MC with tits on the smaller size).
Apparently, going to the café and dreaming aren't implemented yet. And changing the time of the day has no effect either.

Overall, it's a good first release, too centered on bdsm only instead of a variety of kinks.

Good continuation.
The girl called Natalie is not showing me in the massages after I liked her. Did you had that problem?

Steve Carter

Apr 28, 2017
Is there any difference right now between the Patreon version and the version released here?

The funny thing is, if there wasn't two separate versions, I probably would have just subscribed to his Patreon for a month or two so he could buy some assets and develop his game. That's what I did when Heavy Five first released. But when the dev thinks transactionally and locks some content behind a paywall, it causes me to also think transactionally and do a cost benefit analysis before I subscribe.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
But seeing this "app", there are symbols in it, that maybe should be explained, [...]
Do you really need help with this ?
The anal beans mean "into anal", while the icon intertwining one female symbol and two male one, mean "threesome". It's a bit less obvious for the two others, yet not too difficult. The icon representing caning mean "dominant", while the icon where a character is half kneeling, half crawling, mean "submissive".

Reactions: Boehser Onkel

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

The girl called Natalie is not showing me in the massages after I liked her. Did you had that problem?
You're right. She doesn't appear in the application's chat even if she is the only one we liked.

I mean--it's Bindr, not Kinkstr....
While you're apparently correct about the meaning, though I didn't realize it at all, my comment was based on the summary :
a dating app dedicated to kinky people
I didn't know kinky was refering to bdsm only. For or me, it could go from blindfold to food play, going through exhibitonnism or urination as well, and bdsm (soft or hardcore) as a possibility, not an obligation.

A concern is, as a male player of these VNs/Games when I see the face of the MC it takes away from the immersiveness of the story for me...just my opinion.
I have the opposite problem : I want to know what I look like. Faceless or invisible MC are too strange and maybe scary for me (particularly a flying dick :eek:).

Good continuation.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Neat little game.
So you get 5 girls to message with.
4 who will respond.
3 who you can have scenes with.
Ones a sub.
Ones a switch.
Ones a Dom.

Pretty good mix so far and the dialog is good. Don't know how I feel about the MC being voiced and you being unable to change his name kinda sucks. Good game though. I look forward to fucking Jessie in her stockings/pantyhose again soon. And Tianna teases wearing nylons but never showing them!

_Cosmo_

May 2, 2020
Maybe it's just me, but there are some things I don't know what to do.
  1. Engage in one of your fantasy day dreams: Not working.
  2. Is there anything you can do at the cafe?
  3. With Jin-Eun it ends at a talk later, but nothing happens anymore.
Maybe it's just me missing out something, or that stuff is not developed yet. Can anyone tell?

123abc456789

May 18, 2020
Game looks great so far. I spent about half an hour decompiling it to try and make the texting faster only to eventually discover that you can click outside the phone to move to the next text. So for anyone stupid like me mash the mouse outside of the phone to progress the conversation

Reactions: scyllah
3.90 star(s) 27 Votes