• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
1.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Which path do you like best?

• Total voters

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
if i ever win money i hire 10 girls, sad im a big fat man, and if i play you will hear them say "how fat i am in there eyes, so.......... and o refuse to look at a man nude body, or i can use a sexdoll, ........ its for the body............ i can use my hairy face, , there lot op games made my so many short clips , that react on ever possibility ........... must be fun

so she do what you want, and its not always a different dick in her ............. (whatever place you like a dick in .............
You're wanting to play the protagonist in Puta Locura.

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Anyone else notice the nail polish changes on actress inconsistent with scene flow? And the love scenario was really lame, no sex at all. If I was the dev, I would flow the videos with less time delay between scenes, cut the number of scenes, and have the actress swallowing some of the loads. I like fucking depositing some in the orifices' then in their mouth and have them suck it dry. I know some like to dress them with pearl necklaces but the final finish should be consumed too! But it was a good attempt, and they actually resemble brother sister. And the guy finally has a decent size phallus. So overall good, just some tweaks needed for retail consumption.

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Not bad, only problem is that the video files suffer greatly from compression degradation.

Ok well one more negative, in the script both the brother & the sister are referred to as the "little" sibling, had to edit the file to make her call him big brother instead.
My impression of her calling him little brother was not about size, but that she was the older sibling, so its not a problem for me.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
My impression of her calling him little brother was not about size, but that she was the older sibling, so its not a problem for me.
That was not what I was talking about.

He calls her little sister

she calls him little brother

they can't both be the younger sibling.

S.O.M.

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2021
any girl in this game larger than a B cup?
sorry, i dont like big boobs.
Thx for update
Thanks!
Anyone else notice the nail polish changes on actress inconsistent with scene flow? And the love scenario was really lame, no sex at all. If I was the dev, I would flow the videos with less time delay between scenes, cut the number of scenes, and have the actress swallowing some of the loads. I like fucking depositing some in the orifices' then in their mouth and have them suck it dry. I know some like to dress them with pearl necklaces but the final finish should be consumed too! But it was a good attempt, and they actually resemble brother sister. And the guy finally has a decent size phallus. So overall good, just some tweaks needed for retail consumption.
All 3 paths have sex. Love route also have vaginal sex (just this path more slow). And thanks!

Reactions: eightypercent

CRat

Oct 2, 2018
Nice game. The concept is clear and easy to follow. The model is pretty and the difference between the paths is clear in the dialog and protagonist's attitude.

Mechanics comment
For me, the flow of the videos was a weakness. I prefer fewer, longer clips so the scene moves forward more rapidly. Or, if you're going to break up the video that much, provide choices that determine which clips play so the breaks in the video make sense from a game control perspective.

Story comment
As write the new stories for your games, I think you can improve the relationships by taking a bit more time to set up the type of relationship.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Good luck with any more work on this game and on your other games.

• Red Heart
Reactions: S.O.M.

S.O.M.

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2021
Nice game. The concept is clear and easy to follow. The model is pretty and the difference between the paths is clear in the dialog and protagonist's attitude.

Mechanics comment
For me, the flow of the videos was a weakness. I prefer fewer, longer clips so the scene moves forward more rapidly. Or, if you're going to break up the video that much, provide choices that determine which clips play so the breaks in the video make sense from a game control perspective.

Story comment
As write the new stories for your games, I think you can improve the relationships by taking a bit more time to set up the type of relationship.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Good luck with any more work on this game and on your other games.
Thanks! Yeah, I understand what you mean, thank you for tips.

S.O.M.

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2021
Ep. 4 and .

S.O.M.

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2021
Ep. 4 is out for .
New video .

Reactions: Henry73au

S.O.M.

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2021
Birds Sing Even At Night. Ep. 4.

Changelog:
Ep. 4: 5 events, 32 videos, more than 100 new pics.

Links:
Win -

TyranntX

Aug 18, 2020
"You play as a 25 year old man..."
Then this game has no business using the 'Lesbian' tag -_-

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes