Seeking Bisexual male character

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Midlife Crisis
Not sure I'd put that in here.
As you can see by my sig it's one of my fav games, but the MC isn't actually involved with another man (yet(?)).
He can have sex with a trans woman, active and passive, that's true, but it's a bit of a gray area. For sex with her no gay tag is needed for example.
While typing, I can see why you would include the game, yes. Still a bit of a borderline case.

Thanks for the other recommendations!

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
Vae Victis has a bi/pan-sexual male protagonist. We see him predominately fucking women, but there are some opportunities for sexual acts with men, too (with a clear "MC top/other guy bottom"-assignment though). The game is rather rapey, avoid if you hate that.

Reactions: AlixWoe

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
Vae Victis has a bi/pan-sexual male protagonist. We see him predominately fucking women, but there are some opportunities for sexual acts with men, too (with a clear "MC top/other guy bottom"-assignment though). The game is rather rapey, avoid if you hate that.
Thanks for the mention! It's worth mentioning that 100% of the rape/dominance can be easily avoided.

slaifer99

Jan 22, 2023
Not sure I'd put that in here.
As you can see by my sig it's one of my fav games, but the MC isn't actually involved with another man (yet(?)).
He can have sex with a trans woman, active and passive, that's true, but it's a bit of a gray area. For sex with her no gay tag is needed for example.
While typing, I can see why you would include the game, yes. Still a bit of a borderline case.

Thanks for the other recommendations!
I wanted to know if there is a game with Netorase Bi reverse? In other words, the wife shares her husband with another man while she watches? haha this would be unusual and fun and I hope one day someone includes this in a game

slaifer99

Jan 22, 2023
It's not going to be hard into the game for a few updates, but my game, The Things We Do For Love features a bisexual male protag. First release has a fun little story in which he, in a D&D campaign, beds a male dragon, as a sort of seed of what's to come there. In fact, there's a planned ending route that uses the same method as Dreaming of Dana, wherein you and your twin sister need to find a beard to hide your relationship, and you can choose to use the other bisexual male in the game.
Yesterday I played The Twelve Days of Christmas and was surprised by 2 scenes where the MC's girlfriend/fiancee watches him being fucked by other men. The game only had these 2 scenes but it's unusual to see.

They should make more games like this and the mc isn't effeminate or anything.