Seeking Bisexual male character

britej88

Jul 12, 2020
To my knowledge I only know of as for the more I don't know if there are any games made in the renpy engine where the MC is bisexual.
IDK if your still active since 2 years ago but

I LOVE seeds of chaos
do you know of anymore like it, I like the bisexual, gay, straight, futa, and all that jazz. but I also like the way the artwork, animation, and interaction concepts of the game worked. (I like games where you can chose to visit for sexual or plot related reasons, But I want fantasy like seeds of chaos has, instead of the milfy city that is an awesome game and stuff, but I want one that My imagination can run away with as well like Seeds of chaos

Reactions: polishhammer83

CypherXXX

May 17, 2017
Hey all,

I'm looking for some Bisexual Male Protagaonist games which don't focus on sissification/transformation.

I've already played My Best Friends Family, Ravager, and Seeds of Chaos.

Any newer games that are coming out that feature those genres? Wouldn't mind games with sissification/transformation content as long as they're not the main theme of the game.

Cheers.

Grape Juice

Jun 21, 2018
man this is really sad. i have already tried all the games recommended and there seem to be no other good ones coming out in the foreseeable future

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Would you have more recommendations of similar games?
"Come Home" by rjrhodes. The male MC can have romantic/sexual relations with a lot of women, and also one man. All optional, and should you choose to pursue it, it'll be the first time for both of them.

Edit: As of the latest update his storyline is in its infancy still, talking about it, going on a movie date together, but no nudity or sex yet. The characters' stories in that game all proceed at different speeds and his is fairly new.

Update: As of August 20th, 2021, their progression has progressed to the male LI inviting MC over for a movie and later giving him a first blowjob.

Update: As of April 29th, 2023, their progression has progressed to a lot of sexy time. Frotting, oral, anal. Male LI so far sub only. Also there is a MFM threesome with this male LI and another female LI.

Last edited:
Jun 19, 2019
Sorry for the thread necro, but any more updates on the bisexual male MC front? I'm struggling with my own bisexuality within a monogamous relationship and I find these games great outlets for other forbidden fantasies (incest, etc) and I imagine I could get some relief from a good one covering the topic of this thread.

Jun 19, 2019
I'm actually going to add one to the discussion myself, but it's a heavily modified game, so not sure if it counts but in Artificial Academy 2 it is possible to have sex with male classmates, but it seems like you have to mod the game correctly and cheat to make it happen. Not much of a story to it either, just the game reacting to whatever you do, which is kinda cool in it's own way.

Reactions: emu radar