zegor

Dec 8, 2017
1696705221111.png

DEV:
wstar

Censorship: Yes (mosaics)

Release Date: 2020-05-29 (Japan)

Language: Japanese

Genre: Animated, Anal, Beaty Mark, Big Breasts, Bikini, Blowjob, Cunnilingus, Footjob, Glasses, Hairy, Handjob, Kimono, Loli, Stockings, Paizuri

VNDB:

DL Site:

Story:

At the awards ceremony for renowned author Kimiaki Sumeragi, Fukami and his companions convened at the illustrious hot spring inn. As they enjoyed themselves in the celebration, editor Karen Tsukioka regaled them with tales of a peculiar incident at a particular all-girls academy.

Intrigued by the mystery, the best-selling author and esteemed detective Sumeragi enlisted Fukami and his friends, declaring their intent to launch an investigation at the heart of the enigma – the private Sansara Academy.

In this fifth installment of the Bishoujo Mangekyou series, Fukami Natsuhiko and Renge take the center role, bringing their saga to a close.

UriLx

Aug 1, 2022
I need help installing the patch
Anytime I try "インストールされていません" comes up. I need version 1.01 for animated scenes and new stuff, and I'm really desperate to play this game as I finally got my hands on an English patch, so I will finally get some quality renge time...///

UriLx

Aug 1, 2022
I got the game from here; it has the patch with it, but how do I install the patch? It keeps failing with a " インストールされていません" error.

zegor

Dec 8, 2017
i only remember that you have to copy than paste the files from biman_05_patch101 and paste them in 美少女万華鏡_理と迷宮の少女 and then install patch.exe . also try putting the file from the crack folder in the games folder.

UriLx

Aug 1, 2022
i only remember that you have to copy than paste the files from biman_05_patch101 and paste them in 美少女万華鏡_理と迷宮の少女 and then install patch.exe . also try putting the file from the crack folder in the games folder.
The file from the crack folder is the same as the one in "美少女万華鏡_理と迷宮の少女. "

UriLx

Aug 1, 2022
It also says it can't find the install path.

zegor

Dec 8, 2017
honestly i dont know. i installed the game a month ago from the same site and it worked for me

zegor

Dec 8, 2017
actually it might not be from you i tried the patch and got the same error as you. you can go to ryuugames.com find their discord. there you can find a channel that helps people with these kind off things

Koikastu99

Dec 12, 2022
No problem. How did you install the patch?
dude you have to install the game then install the patch it automatically finds the location of the installed location and done.

Also makes sure your region set to japan locale.

1706661333127.png
here this is my game after i installed the patch it says 1.1

Last edited:

UriLx

Aug 1, 2022
actually it might not be from you i tried the patch and got the same error as you. you can go to ryuugames.com find their discord. there you can find a channel that helps people with these kind off things
Oh, okay, It is reassuring to know that it's not me being tech-blind.