Others Bishoujo Mangekyou -Kotowari to Meikyuu no Shoujo- [wstar]

UriLx

Aug 1, 2022
dude you have to install the game then install the patch it automatically finds the location of the installed location and done.

Also makes sure your region set to japan locale.

View attachment 3310735
here this is my game after i installed the patch it says 1.1
Actually, I installed the uncensored + patch version you sent in the other forum, so I might not have to deal with anymore problems. Well, I am still downloading the files.

Koikastu99

Dec 12, 2022
Actually, I installed the uncensored + patch version you sent in the other forum, so I might not have to deal with anymore problems. Well, I am still downloading the files.
Tell me how it went when you try them.

UriLx

Aug 1, 2022
Tell me how it went when you try them.
It kept saying stuff like "file already exists" and you need Biman 11 or 10 to continue. I deleted it because I figured it wouldn't work, then retried the ryuugames version, and I'm back to the beginning.

UriLx

Aug 1, 2022
It kept saying stuff like "file already exists" and you need Biman 11 or 10 to continue. I deleted it because I figured it wouldn't work, then retried the ryuugames version, and I'm back to the beginning.
Do you have any idea why the ryuugames one won't work? I ran the game, and you said something about installing it. What do I do there?

Koikastu99

Dec 12, 2022
Do you have any idea why the ryuugames one won't work? I ran the game, and you said something about installing it. What do I do there?
Idk I hardly use Ryuugames cause I like anime-sharing and some other places better

UriLx

Aug 1, 2022
Idk I hardly use Ryuugames cause I like anime-sharing and some other places better
Damnn I guess I will have to play this some other time. I came in horny for renge, but I'll probably have to masturbate and calm down the flames.

Koikastu99

Dec 12, 2022
Damnn I guess I will have to play this some other time. I came in horny for renge, but I'll probably have to masturbate and calm down the flames.
Maybe you can't get it to work because your not using Japan region local? Your computers region has to be set to Japan or just download the local emulator tool but setting your computer region is more highly recommended

UriLx

Aug 1, 2022
Maybe you can't get it to work because your not using Japan region local? Your computers region has to be set to Japan or just download the local emulator tool but setting your computer region is more highly recommended
I think it's already set like that. Then again, I reinstalled Windows a while ago; I'll have to check on it later.

Koikastu99

Dec 12, 2022
I think it's already set like that. Then again, I reinstalled Windows a while ago; I'll have to check on it later.
If nothing works I'll think about sharing my pre-installed copy but only if I feel like it.

Anyway dude just so you know volume 5 has late sexual content so it will be a long long while till Renge and Fukami aka the MC bond enough as lovers to have sex

So yea long while till the H scenes

UriLx

Aug 1, 2022
If nothing works I'll think about sharing my pre-installed copy but only if I feel like it.

Anyway dude just so you know volume 5 has late sexual content so it will be a long long while till Renge and Fukami aka the MC bond enough as lovers to have sex

So yea long while till the H scenes
The longer, the better. I like bonding, interaction, and strengthening relationships before anything sexual. It turns me on more and makes the arrival of sexual scenes even more sexier. even more so if I love the character a lot. It is the reason why I like seeing characters I like in long visual novels that have sex scenes. more immersive if sexual scenes take a while to arrive. I don't play a visual novel until I am prepared to endure and keep my libido in check. I even sometimes take a month or a week to train my endurance.

Lycanshi

Jun 27, 2022
has anyone found out how to fix the cant find install path or do i just have to redownload with my system i japanese?

Koikastu99

Dec 12, 2022
has anyone found out how to fix the cant find install path or do i just have to redownload with my system i japanese?
i dont understand how people are having this isssue it must be a rare thing cause i i just install it with 0 isssues but yea if your installing japan stuff you need to have japan region set for japan stuff to install right