Ellioto

Sep 26, 2017
Soo I don’t mean to spam the thread but I need to find the boss and get the tiger rug, and I’m stupid enough that I can’t figure out either. Any tips?

Hellrider666

Aug 8, 2017
Also, what are the different breakpoints currently available ? I only have the first one which is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Slut lvl is maxed, but can't figure out to have anal sex, etc.

Shiva11

Feb 8, 2018
If you made it this far reading this thread you're probably already playing this wonderful game.
If you're not playing it yet you should be. My congrats to the author of this paean to the fabulous eighties.
Enjoy your time with the game everyone, then go and watch Robo Cop again. The original 1987 version of course.

Lum3t

Jun 6, 2018
China town isn't a location or on the pc, can u help?
I unlocked Chinatown after talking to the head of Manufacturing. The stereotypical Russian looking dude.
If you accept his request to deliver a package you unlock two locations in Chinatown, one just called "Deliver package" and another one called "Search Chinatown", which is where the van shows up. It onyl shows up in the evening.

TLDR:
Talk to Head of Manufacturing
Agree to deliver package (this should unlock the location)
Simply head there and follow the van (Location is ONLY AVAILABLE IN THE EVENING)

imamug

Mar 27, 2018
I unlocked Chinatown after talking to the head of Manufacturing. The stereotypical Russian looking dude.
If you accept his request to deliver a package you unlock two locations in chinatown, one just called "Deliver package" and another one called "Search Chinatown", which is where the van shows up. It onyl shows up in the evening.

TLDR:
Talk to Head of Manufacturing
Agree to deliver package (this should unlock the location)
Simply head there and follow the van (Location is ONLY AVAILABLE IN THE EVENING)
i dont have access to the head of manufacturing either. i must have done something wrong but it tells me the two signatures i need are the bitch and advertisement?

ok so the problem seems to be that i did the manufacturing quest before accepting the advertisement one and now i have no access to china town, can someone give a save please?

Last edited:

Lum3t

Jun 6, 2018
i dont have access to the head of manufacturing either. i must have done something wrong but it tells me the two signatures i need are the bitch and advertisement?
That's weird. I unlocked all departments once I was tasked to gather all the signatures.
From that point I basically just followed them one by one.

- Talk to advertisement guy and agree to get rug
- Go look for Miss Pennyworth in her office and meet asian THOT Patrol Lady and talk to her (Information Technology Directors Office)
- Go to Manufacturing guy, agree to deliver package, deliver package, get signature, check unlocked chinatown in evening
- Follow van, pay 1000 credits for rug

This is all I had to do and I literally got the rug like 5 minutes ago myself.
If you don't have the departments available all I can imagine is this being a bug.

imamug

Mar 27, 2018
That's weird. I unlocked all departments once I was tasked to gather all the signatures.
From that point I basically just followed them one by one.

- Talk to advertisement guy and agree to get rug
- Go look for Miss Pennyworth in her office and meet asian THOT Patrol Lady and talk to her (Information Technology Directors Office)
- Go to Manufacturing guy, agree to deliver package, deliver package, get signature, check unlocked chinatown in evening
- Follow van, pay 1000 credits for rug

This is all I had to do and I literally got the rug like 5 minutes ago myself.
If you don't have the departments available all I can imagine is this being a bug.
yeah would u mind uploading your save? would appreciate it

Lum3t

Jun 6, 2018
yeah would u mind uploading your save? would appreciate it
I only have this one, where the rug quest is already done and I have gotten the signature. Plus I have found a photo in Pennyworths desk of her and the Players mom when they were younger, so you're missing out on some minor stuff.

Reactions: dussalant

imamug

Mar 27, 2018
I only have this one, where the rug quest is already done and I have gotten the signature. Plus I have found a photo in Pennyworths desk of her and the Players mom when they were younger, so you're missing out on some minor stuff.
thanks man

Maericke

Aug 5, 2016
Also, what are the different breakpoints currently available ? I only have the first one which is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Slut lvl is maxed, but can't figure out to have anal sex, etc.
As far as I'm aware there are 3.
1 is the body writing, another involves her exercising naked and the third is you defending her from her father during a lobby encounter.
Also, I've done all the things half a dozen times and i'm pretty sure there's no anal yet.

neroxeon

Sep 21, 2016
As far as I'm aware there are 3.
1 is the body writing, another involves her exercising naked and the third is you defending her from her father during a lobby encounter.
Also, I've done all the things half a dozen times and i'm pretty sure there's no anal yet.
Defend or demean? Cause I got it by demeaning her.

Sidenote for anyone struggling with the deepthroat part, just click back and forth between the top and bottom constantly.

Reactions: Kggt and dussalant

Ellioto

Sep 26, 2017
so i used your save waited till evening and then checked the locations. chinatown still isnt a a option. are we supposed to do something else now or is the bug transcending Screenshot (5).png save files?

4.40 star(s) 19 Votes